Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an aff link for leggings but she has to warn the babettes that said leggings are "very long" because at 5'6 they reach her ankles. in what way does that make them so unusually long that she needs to warn the babettes?! I get people are different heights, but for someone far taller than babs, they may consider leggings that reach babs' ankles - which is an interesting statement given that babs' ankles are impossible to pinpoint - far too short, unless they specifically wanted cropped leggings. and in babs's case, surely leggings should reach your ankles?! make it make sense! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yellow hair & yellow duster. Thanks for the several nods to tattle - hair, cleaning, windows open. Clearly a rare thing if it needs a mention!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she not vlogging her trip to California apart from just the parks? I wanted to see actual California!

• Haha
Babs' delusions about herself always fascinate me.

Thinking her 'poetry' is good.

Thinking her hair looks nice.

Thinking she's a good parent/wife/instagrammer.

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahahahaha she didn't see California apart from the parks!
Yeah but even just a snippet of Hollywood and Venice Beach...they were there for 2 weeks! Such a waste of a trip :(. These influencers always going to Disney...I get it, they love it...but why not mix it up with some excursions elsewhere? Even if they just go for content surely they must understand their viewers want to see more than just what snacks they can get at Disney 🥴.

wait, she's claiming that poorly-rhymed, bargain bucket, poetry pamphlet is an "aPsolute love letter" to her kiddos?! that's a bit of a bleeping stretch, babs! guilt-tripping the Es because they had the audacity to reach an age where the law states they need to start school because it "broke her heart" - which is such a lie, because she has made no secret of the fact that she hated the toddler years and was undoubtedly delighted to have the day to herself without the inconvenience of her little boy - and as for her now sending photos of pages from her book to the kids via WhatsApp - it's beyond cringe! i really hope they see her messages and just roll their eyes and leave her on read - although admittedly, the major mummy meltdown that would likely occur if they don't immediately reply to share they gratitude that she wrote a book about THEM may jot be worth it! 🤣 she's saying the Es are nw at an age where they are able to read her pamphlet - as if they were unable to read her basic scribbling until their teen years. 🙄

guaranteed they've read her book before - likely giggling between themselves after their 6pm bedroom banishment. just wait til she starts sending her "love letter" poetry to little E - reminding him that he was a "cruel" toddler and "ruined everything" at the age of two! if that's a love letter to her son, it says a hell of a lot about how awful she can be when she IS TRYING to be hurtful. 😔

tbh though, that poem she shared about how she is often cross and moans all the time, and how she struggles to look up from her phone - that's a level of honesty i haven't seen from babnocchio before!

i also stumbled across this gem in the preview of her pamphlet - one i haven't seen before. quite frankly the kind of haiku a primary school could easily outdo in their year 2 English lessons. aPsolute drivel. 🤣

Screenshot_20240416_144454.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
an aff link for leggings but she has to warn the babettes that said leggings are "very long" because at 5'6 they reach her ankles. in what way does that make them so unusually long that she needs to warn the babettes?! I get people are different heights, but for someone far taller than babs, they may consider leggings that reach babs' ankles - which is an interesting statement given that babs' ankles are impossible to pinpoint - far too short, unless they specifically wanted cropped leggings. and in babs's case, surely leggings should reach your ankles?! make it make sense! 🤣
And 5 foot 6 is a very average height for a woman. I’m the same height and I am by no means a tall nor short!!

No. She can fully duck off. Lots of issues? What grooming, rape, child abuse - both physically and mentally, taking acid, dating as a transsexual.. to name a few “issues”.

She couldn’t deal with the private parts action in the Pamela Anderson docs. But this she can watch whilst dusting with a duster the same colour as her hair?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Babs' delusions about herself always fascinate me.

Thinking her 'poetry' is good.

Thinking her hair looks nice.

Thinking she's a good parent/wife/instagrammer.

🤣🤣
I popped over to Amazon to laugh at the bad reviews her rubbish book got

And honest to god how many pity posts does she do a week

why doesn’t she just write “Please send me compliments” at least that would be honest bloody hell 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God imagine what she must say at this “time of the month” to think it’s rubbish and needs deleting, when all the rest of the time she is happily putting out lies, inane drivel and absolute tit 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I popped over to Amazon to laugh at the bad reviews her rubbish book got

And honest to god how many pity posts does she do a week

why doesn’t she just write “Please send me compliments” at least that would be honest bloody hell 🙄🙄🙄
She’s got 81% 5 star reviews. How????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bold of Bab to assume she's only annoying for a couple of days a month. Bab you're an absolute melt all year round 🙄 you attention seeking bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No. She can fully duck off. Lots of issues? What grooming, rape, child abuse - both physically and mentally, taking acid, dating as a transsexual.. to name a few “issues”.

She couldn’t deal with the private parts action in the Pamela Anderson docs. But this she can watch whilst dusting with a duster the same colour as her hair?
She can relate to Martha’s stalker aesthetic though 🫣

Reactions: 16
How’s that poem suppose to make anyone feel better?

It’s just a self-centred poem about how devastated she was. And shouldn’t it be marked as an Ad?
That's awful! When both of mine started school it was all about how exciting it was for them, how grown up they were/how much they'd learn/new friends they'd make. Not for a second did we make any of it about us, or how much we'd miss them! She's the most self centred person I've ever heard of!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At what point do you stop blaming your horrible personality on your hormones and instead accept its just who you are?

Asking for a friend. She. Is. Yellow. And shy. No, outgoing. Dresses all in black. No, actually in colours. Anxious. Or brash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.