Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
"YOUR GIRL"
🤬
"YOUR GIRL"

Fuck off Emma, you are NOBODY'S girl. Even the visually challenged amongst us would struggle to refer to you as a girl.

You're an ugly, washed up, aging old cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

hattie20

VIP Member
I was once a size 22/24 and looked the same size as Emma does now. She will never admit that she’s no longer a size 18 though, even if she was being winched through a hole in her wall into a jumbulance.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

The best thing for little E would be a full divorce situation and he goes with Ste and George and lives happily in Brighton whilst TT gets to live with Babs and they fulfil their destinies as the UK cut price Gilmore Girls, twinning into fame and fortune as TT becomes a star on the West End stage and Babs morphs into Sylvester Stallone's Mum.
---
When is she going to see liam gallagher? I cannot wait to see what she wears and what she thinks of the concert.. .. Would love to see her start a harry styles conga with her glitter bomber jacket and heart shaped sunnies in that crowd 😂
I think someone will chuck wee at her and I will smile quietly.

• Haha

lessthaninfluenced

As a person with an irritable bowel disease I find it really crass that she laughs and jokes about stinking farts (I hate that word) and a poorly tummy. I spend my life in toilet anxiety, worried about breaking wind, even in front of my family who know it’s as a result of my disease and she treats it like a big joke. Its no joke when I’ve had to rush home from a night out worried I won’t make it in time to get to a bathroom as the cold sweat has come over me or worrying everywhere we go if I’ll be able to find a toilet nearby - maybe then she’d have a bit more empathy for those around her instead of telling a fib about the toilet door opening when she’s in it or her commando rolling teenaged daughter getting away from her.

• Heart
My Facebook memories has just informed me Pingate was 5 years ago today!

For those unaware, she did an entire video about how to pin trade at Disney by scamming because “you just buy Primark pins and swap the backs”. I pointed it out in the comments, she left a big rambling reply then hid my comment and her reply so that she could spin a “woe is me” narrative on Instagram, complete with telling everyone I was a bad egg sending her abuse. Except, dickhead didn’t realise that I had screenshots….

This was back on like thread 3 ish when threads lasted almost months. So in the last 5 years babs, your biggest achievement is that threads move at quadruple speed because you’re even more of a cunt. Congratulations! And happy pingate day everyone 😂😂😂

View attachment 2888358View attachment 2888359
What a passive aggressive/gaslighting cunt she is!

• Heart

HelenaHandbasket

Fuck me - I work in a hospital and this woman sees more doctors than I ever do. Going to the GP again! I swear she's just an attention seeking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Babs you’ve lived in England for 46 years. Surely you understand the weather by now?? It’s pretty much always shit, until it’s “too ‘ot” and you have to lay on the bed in just your pants. Get a fucking life - a hobby, a new skill, a volunteer role, a job - so you have something to fill your time other than this absolute inane drivel. Yours sincerely, BonBon 😘 HTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

milliemoo1988

Don’t even know where to start with that reel. Too much to unpack.

Just going to say, how in God’s name does that dress have any connection to the girl’s school uniform from Home and Away?

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Fucking hell, just imagine pretending to get invited to an event, then being overly excited because you got a notepad from there.

She's just an embarrassment.

And I've said it so many times already but platform shoes/sandals/boots are not for her. She looks like Frankensteins monster in them. A yellow version.
MEANWHILE someone else is living blobs dream

Attachments

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I think the babbath was accidentally broken. There’s no text under that reel and no response to any of the comments!
Do you mean the shit-awful reel of terrible outfits? What the hell is a Guts tour anyway? Is she going for a colonoscopy? 😜 I mean, what are we to think what with all the references to a ‘poorly belly’? The voice over by Erin is just bad, the clothes Babs has chosen would be better suited to a TikTok with the ‘Ugh, what’s that? Brother, urgh’ sound over it.
Trigger warning for fellow 🐄 bags… the fishnets make a reappearance. That is all!

• Haha
  • Sick

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she really is just beyond gross now. 🤮🤮🤮
As my lovely mother would if she were still alive-“Have some decorum dear, no-one needs to hear about your bodily functions “! ( My mum was a bit posh so imagine Hyacinth Bucket saying that!!).
She’s not funny and I can’t quite figure how why she continually posts gross stuff-photos of herself looking awful, making uglier faces etc. Is it like she’s trying to make herself look awful in some sort of self defence way?? Like, I’ve posted the ugliest pic of me so no one can say I’m ugly now? I just don’t get why you’d share so much gross stuff.
She probably did a revolting fart and Erin just went ‘ ewww mum that’s gross” and got up and left. The rest is babs bullshit as usual.
And shut up about your anxiety you stupid bitch. Getting a bit nervous about going somewhere is not the same as having genuine anxiety.
And your “poorly tummy ” is entirely down to the ENORMOUS amount of sugar you consume.

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
I don't care whether you wear a belt, or no belt. Shitwaters or Birkenstocks. Chub rub shorts or not.

For some reason though, I do have an opinion on the safety of your kids images online. More than you seem to do.

Funny world we live in hey?

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In the reel she blames the Spice Girls for her Tramp Stamp!
The Spice Girls released Wannabe in 1996. She was almost 18 - AN ADULT.
If she was influenced by the fucking Spice Girls she's even more tragic than we thought.

• Haha