Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Poor tummy after all the sugar snacks & packetS of Trebor Mints. Nothing to do with anxiety, its what happens when you constantly eat shite.
Exactly. I have a ‘nervous tummy’ in that if I’m anxious about something I have to keep going to the loo, but it happens before or during the event, not after. If she has the shits afterwards it’s down to the crap she’s gorged on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Handwash30

VIP Member
She actually looks like a literal sack of spuds in that dress. Everything about it is awful - the buttons, the tiered skirt, the fabric, the colour. It’s dated and cheap looking. With the crispy yellow curls as well. Plus size fashion influencer everyone 🙄.

I guarantee she spent the whole day feeling frumpy and self conscious - cue a dressing room reel/realistic try on reel in a few days as she has another midlife crisis and tries to reinvent herself again. Last time it was the nirvana sweatshirts and sports socks, which she looked like a dick in. Before that it was cycle shorts and oversized t shirts for Disney - her revolutionary outfit idea that ended up a pile of wank because as an oversized person the oversized t shirts became slim fit on her. Always looking for that miracle outfit that will make her look young and slim and shockingly coming up with jack shit.

I swear to god, if she heeded just half of the advice and tips we give her on here, she could have the glow up of all glow ups. Shame (for her) that she’s too idle, greedy and vain to ever be able to look nice. Stuck in her comfort zone of yellow hair and granny frocks for all of time, thinking she looks banging in her magic mirror.

• Heart

Baboff

If your nipples are chafing against your gunt even after putting a belt on then you seriously need to reevaluate both fashion and life choices

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
When she got the Spice Girls inspired tattoo was she in her ‘wallflower era’ or her ‘all night raves era’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys come on, be fair,,,,,, How can she make it ALL ABOUT HER if she isn't dressed up like an over the top prick so that she stands out on everyone's picture and becomes the talking point 🙄 Give her a break 🤣

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Sorry but that collage of photos of her own face - what in the actual fuck? They’re not “memories” - it’s just a shrine to herself, along with everything else in that top tip. What a fucking odd woman.

IMG_7124.jpeg

STEVE please never do this again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Seriously? That’s the best she can come up with ‘they can go to a till’

what I enjoy about time with my older kids is that I can have conversations with them, share jokes, talk about our day, do stuff together etc etc. Not treat them as my personal slave….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
It’s so strange. Maybe because both my husband and I work full time and life is a constant juggling act, we completely cherish our holidays.

Eating out, doing things as a family, even just sitting together in a bar somewhere playing cards etc. great memories and some of our best family conversations.

Can’t get my head around literally walking round tat shops, eating cereal bars and creme eggs from the Uk and then all in the hotel room by 6pm. It’s baffling

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Er is it me or is she a tad overdressed for an afternoon poncing about in a shop - in Matlock? It's hardly liberty's is it? I mean she had to upstage the proprietor of the store by dressing in her sparkles and gold clodhoppers... Fucking narc!

• Haha
  • Wow

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Going for a walk at 7.30am, this must be the change she was talking about making, no doubt because she finally realised on that last holiday what an unfit slob she has become. My question is though, if you can go walking anytime of day, why do it while your kids are still getting ready for school, why not wait until everyone is sorted and away then go for a good hour long walk 🤔

• Heart

Emmalj44

Just painfully watched this weeks vlogs … I’m sorry but how does she actually get viewers?? What a shit show .. her camera work was all over the place ,she didn’t know the answers to anything kept asking everybody else
She kept touching her face and pulling at her mouth

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
As a teenager, my mum told me two things that have stuck with me ever since (I mean, she told me other stuff, but as I was a teen all I heard was blah blah blah :ROFLMAO:)

1. Once you dye or perm your hair (showing my age with the perm reference), your hair will never be the same again.
2. It doesn't matter what the label says, if the clothes fit, and you carry them off with confidence, nobody will know what the number is on the smallest part of the clothing item.

I'm a size 18 and a short arse. In some ranges I can get into 14/16 and in others a 22. It's partly mind games that designers and brands play too.

Oh, just remembered a couple of other things she told me. Only dress like a children's tv presenter if you are indeed, a children's tv presenter. And don't try to blag freebies at the detriment of your children's security.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I didn’t realise just how bad her outfit was yesterday.
The awful dress, the Inspector Gadget coat, the so close to bursting Converse and those massive sunglasses???? What in the actual fuck was she thinking?!
If you look at the YouTube creators Instagram Stories you'll see just how out of place she is. On every level she just doesn't fit in. I'm a great believer in 'age is just a number', and it absolutely shouldn't define your ability to do anything, especially a job! However, when the tables are clearly turned and somebody (Emma) is trying, like a fucking desperado, to fit in with a demographic she is just a million miles away from, age becomes extremely obvious and she is just showing herself up now! It's an embarrassing state of affairs for her at this point.
Her management are shit! They should be steering her in a much better direction, ie towards the plug in the wall that her WIFI is connected through, telling her to switch it off, sit down, and be quiet 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart

Lettuce

The Babettes all fawning over her telling her how brave she is and that she’s got this. Remind me again it was a instagram event she went to and not open heart surgery she had yesterday. Pathetic !!

• Angry
  • Sick

Lettuce

It’s embarrassing watching her mingle with some of these influencers, none of which look familiar at all & are at least half her age. She actually looks like the teacher who’s taken her careers group on a day trip. Like someone has just mentioned time give it up now. Is it really worth for a(nother) water bottle and a cheap tote bag… oh & a pocket full of trebor mints.

Lots of influencers have been at Fat Face, Next & Waitrose events over the last few days (the usual suspects!) but Jesus registering yourself for this you tube event screams desperation…!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just babs, thinking it's HILARIOUS her 70 year old mother has shrunk a few inches in height - totally overlooking the fact that it is a potential indication of osteoporosis. 🙄

• Sad