Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but she definitely 100% said she'd completed the Menopause 🤦‍♀️
Now she's back in Perimenopause state and surprise surprise her HRT isn't right again.
Her fuckung PRIVATE GP needs striking off. She should never have been put on it and lead to think that'll cure all her problems!!

Emma, YOU are the problem. Your lifestyle, weight, laziness and nastiness are the reasons you feel all these things! Not the Menopause!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
And really horrible language too?!! I swear all the time, but not in ‘poems’ about toddlers ffs! Who does that?! They are SO BAD. She is completely illiterate, a horrible person and also a terrible mother for the way she treats the kids. And lazy, selfish, smelly and a greedy fat pig. Urgh.
It looks as if either

a. A 6 year old wrote those poems
b. She wrote them all in 5 minutes flat

Either way they are crass, uncouth, rushed, careless not interesting, clever or in the slightest bit funny just majorly cringe & embarrassment ... just like the majority of her online content.

• Heart
  • Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
The image of her just sat totally alone on her phone, posting about pinching mints after taking a sneaky photo of her own lap, is both funny and sad.

She’s probably going to lie that today was a roaring success and she has imposter syndrome because she struggles to absorb how brilliant she actually is 🙄 she’ll need STEVE to run her through McDonald’s when he picks her up later, for a singular car park fry, as a reward for being so brave and werking all day. She’ll tell him how exhausted she is from working the room, stealing food and having “hilarious” slapstick moments in front of everybody. He’ll sit quietly, mumbling the occasional “yeh”.

We’ll all be expected to praise her in her DMs for the incredibly rare accomplishment of leaving the house and catching the train to work. We will howl at the stolen mints. She’ll be moaning in the morning that she didn’t sleep properly because she actually got off her fat arse for once in her life and was overstimulated.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmaemmaemma9493829

IMG_7005.png

Every Saturday at the moment before her day off:

babs: catches up on tattle
babs: has a tantrum
babs: ends her story with "love you xxx", really is seething that the world doesn't love her

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’ve gone in with the vlog…

- Apparently Disneyland park is so far away from the hotels in WDW (I’m guessing she means Magic Kingdom and totally ignored the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower 🤷‍♀️).

- “My son has just left his coat everywhere” except Erin dumps it in the background whilst she’s prattling on. So her default isn’t to generically blame it on “one of the kids”, the default is to blame Ethan.

- Erin sounds fed up of visiting Sephora and even mentions how many visits they’ve made.

- She’s manic and everything is out of focus (no change there).

- She can’t even be arsed to bend over and pick up a spirit jersey she knocks off and instead high pitched screams at “Ez” to pick it up.

- She doesn’t even know Walt’s full name and can’t pronounce Elias. So much for being a Disney superfan.

- She’s an absolute pro as filming the underside of her chin.

- The family abandon her so she can “people watch” because that’s her favourite thing.

- Talking whilst eating fries is a sound nobody needed to hear.

- If this is the highlights of a “Disney loving family” on a holiday of a lifetime, then I’d hate to see the video of the people being forced to go to Disney. She seems to absolutely hate it.

- It’s broad daylight outside, they’ve gone back to the room because Ethan was cold, and she’s in her pjs. She must count down the hours until she’s back in them.

- Little baby Erin has a got a toy rabbit from the Easter Bunny and called it Blossom. Just what every 13 year old wants putting on the internet. Babs the shit Mother strikes again.

• Angry
  • Haha
Sorry, can’t think of much - but off the top of my head ;)
- the record of achievement folder thingy
- red swimming costume and Baywatch (as if)
- the stupid Carrie run
- too much air
- the magic mirror
- favouring 3T
- repeating what she says, repeating what she says
- bath bomb song
- any kind of haul
- I’m taking you all with me
- birthday sashes
- losing her wrapping paper
- it be May (or whatever she writes on her flabby neck)
- valentines breakfasts for the kids
- living in the future yet harping back to the past
- not drinking alcohol
- not drinking caffeine
- hot choc (cock) stands
- sleepy tea
- day trips to London, on the slow train
- made up stories and compliments
- floral frocks
- plant mom
- mom vs mum
- nothing ever happens in Birmingham
- replies that are just ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Noooooooooooo........ may be time to step away from my DM sandals if this munter is getting them 🤢 as breaking news - she's stepping away from the shitwaters...

1 not sure how her swollen trotters would fit - not sure if they do fat feet size
2 they initially rip your feet to shreds 😂 with blisters etc
3 she has no style whatsoever and will make them look shite
4 I don't want to wear anything worn by her
5 they're really expensive but that will not bother ol moneybags even though she wouldn't buy ethan a power up band in cali 😡

• Angry

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
My Facebook memories has just informed me Pingate was 5 years ago today!

For those unaware, she did an entire video about how to pin trade at Disney by scamming because “you just buy Primark pins and swap the backs”. I pointed it out in the comments, she left a big rambling reply then hid my comment and her reply so that she could spin a “woe is me” narrative on Instagram, complete with telling everyone I was a bad egg sending her abuse. Except, dickhead didn’t realise that I had screenshots….

This was back on like thread 3 ish when threads lasted almost months. So in the last 5 years babs, your biggest achievement is that threads move at quadruple speed because you’re even more of a cunt. Congratulations! And happy pingate day everyone 😂😂😂

View attachment 2888358View attachment 2888359
What the fuck is that reply? She sounds like Donald Trump “I’m a good person I really am. People say I’m a good person and I am. Like a really good person”.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrswafte

Wtf is a sleepover with your mum / dad?? Literally no one does this surely? It’s either made up ( likely #babnoccio ) or very very weird !

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Are they actually going to the Olivia tour or is it not content worthy like Taylor or Harry Styles?

Also $20 each on a random tshirt is okay as long as it’s for her and HER girl to twin, but not if you’re Ethan. I will never let the Mr Beast T-shirt thing go 😂

• Angry
  • Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Another babs balls up. Posting her drafts on the babbeth. Go with this one babs!
Oh my God! Is this actually real??? She has actually posted this? Hahahahahhaa! Oh my Christ, I cannot believe she would even entertain the idea of leaving the house dressed like this - and what is the facial expression about? If she was chocolate she'd be eating herself here!!!
---
What the fuck did I just watch! Serious Nessa vibes 😂 and I hate to be derogatory to Nessa with that comparison, I need eye bleach what a sit show of outfits
Yes! Nessa! I was thinking who the heck is she reminding me of here and it's Nessa. They could be twins (except Ruth Jones is attractive in real life).

• Haha
  • Heart
And really horrible language too?!! I swear all the time, but not in ‘poems’ about toddlers ffs! Who does that?! They are SO BAD. She is completely illiterate, a horrible person and also a terrible mother for the way she treats the kids. And lazy, selfish, smelly and a greedy fat pig. Urgh.

• Heart
  • Angry

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
My main takeaway was the blatant attempt to make it seem like she likes poor Ethan. He was trying to tell the vlog things he liked and wanted and she either cut him off or rolled her eyes. He wanted some gold toy but it was ‘too expensive’ so he got something else. I’m sure if it was TT she would have got whatever she wanted with no questions. She also said she bought matching hats for the boys so of course she was going to get Minnie ears for TT, as if they don’t already have 1000 pairs at home 👀🙄😢
But Harry Styles and Taylor Swift tickets plus a solo trip to DLP & Copenhagen for his sister are definitely not too expensive

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Nothing she can do or say will come close to pissing me off today !

I've just bagged some great seats for a show in May which has been sold out apart from a few nose bleeds seats. It's a one nighter in Brum & I doubt she'll go because
A) she'll get offended & B) they wouldn't need to give any freebies away .

They must be returns because I've checked every day . I am fucking ecstatic.

• Heart

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240416_221411.jpg

Taken from the photos in amazon reviews (disclaimer- i was going to buy one and take one for the team but at 6.50 not a chance!)
Its so bad its amazing 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20240416_221005_com.android.chrome_edit_688333502384549.jpg

Screenshot_20240416_220957_com.android.chrome_edit_688359378990795.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry