Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Hello loves, it's the great ZB here. I was such a brave girl earlier, when I ventured out on a dog walk without 100 people telling me what to wear. I was warm, and cool, at different points on the walk, but it's ok, I just wanted you all to know I SURVIVED. I'm off to book a holiday now to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So much to unpick - the fugly dress, getting a lift to the station, the FUCKING STUPID HAND UNDER THE CHIN (Emma, it’s not cute, you are an ugly middle aged woman, just stop it), the disgusting snacks (I can’t believe she has 4 items ALL FULL OF SUGAR - her blood sugar will be sky high - helloo type 2 diabetes - I don’t even have that much sugar running a marathon, let alone sitting on a train), getting the lyrics to Ronan Keating wrong, saying she’d love to live in London when she’s never left the West Midlands, telling everyone she’s peri menopausal (Emma, no-one gives a shit - it’s pretty much a given a woman of 46 is in that stage of life, it’s not a big deal - it’s like a 12 year old going round telling everyone ‘I’m in puberty’ FFS - it’s just not necessary to TELL people) - oh my god. She’s just the absolute worst.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Wait so she’s reminiscing (AGAIN!) about the ex boyfriend, so she said tonight she was with him at 18 and in a post not long ago she said she got dumped for not being experienced - and that she was 18. So that entire relationship was at most a year but probably more like a few months.

Has she genuinely never got over this after 20 years?? Is she hoping he’ll reach out to her?? It’s such sad and odd behaviour:
I’ve realised who Baby Reindeer is based on 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Handwash30

VIP Member
Nobody with social anxiety is going to be posting on their public social media platform - on their professional account - about how much their farts stink. I just don’t buy it. Babs tries to draw attention to herself in anyway possible, even at the expense of her own dignity, just to feel seen. This is what she deems appropriate to tell total strangers, her kids classmates, potential brand collabs, perverts, her neighbours. We’re not her friends.

The only thing she ever feels anxious about it not being the star of the show and in control of everyone around her. For example needing to go round the room SCREAMING at strangers about how she’s perimenopausal, then come and proudly tell us she did so, like we’re all supposed to laugh. She APsolutely hates the idea of people not being utterly amazed by her.

Also, what is this dopey wanker doing?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She was 18 by 1996!
I'd say she grew up in the 80's 🤷‍♀️ but hey, arguably she still hasn't actually grown up at all!
Still sleeps with a Teddy Bear
In bed by 8pm
Throws her toys out of her pram regularly
Cannot take ANY kind of constructive criticism
Expects her parents to run around after her
Only eats toddler food
I could go on....

• Heart
  • Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
God I really am sick of this unfunny, sallow faced twat, as well as that gormless small dicked wimp of a husband.

I’ve never seen her being quite this obnoxious in vlogs before. So shrill, screaming over everyone thinking everyone’s impressed because she’s English. Constantly squealing and shouting like a fucking foghorn. STEVE looks like he wants to cry whenever she speaks to him. Ethan’s the only one close to normal. Erin’s accent is really… something. Like come on love, you’re common as muck, and mum paid for your Sephora haul and expensive holiday by showing her giant holey knickers, and smashing Easter eggs off her forehead for the internet. You’re not posh 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What's really made me laugh is TT normal voice is whiny and so fucking brummie it’s untrue. I’ve heard it often enough on Harbs High St when she’s demanding something from Kween Kebaba. Definitely like mother, like daughter

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Since when has she had a bad leg??? Have I actually managed to miss out on one of her Babanory afflictions? I know about the bad back because she keeps telling us, and I know about the exercise induced asthma that she gets on her way to the fridge but a bad leg???
The leg issue is connected to the back problem I believe. ("The knee bone is connected to the thigh bone ...🎶🎶🤣🤣). When she hurt her back it allegedly left her with a numb leg and foot.
However you will notice it does not stop her from climbing on her kitchen worktops etc to record her stupid reels so like most of Emma's stories, its a load of bullshit.

And Emma- considering you spent time in a wheelchair due to back injury and say you've been left with a leg and foot problem....perhaps you should lose some weight you fat cow, your joints would thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
We had a sleepover with each of the kids last night? Sorry ??! What exactly does that mean, you're not telling me she slept in the same bed as her 13 year old in the house for the hell of it rather than go to bed with her husband.

Then this morning let off a huge disgusting fart and felt the need to tell this grossness to allegedly thousands of babettes bots ? I have never hear anything so crass and lowlife 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to get off instagram that is not content . GROW TF UP

also talk about invading your teens privacy ?!?! Was there really any need to have her fat sweaty smelly 'perimenopausal' mother actually in her bed snoring or farting all night - that's just weird isn't it ?. Don't understand why unless Erin was ill or you had nowhere to sleep (like on holiday when they're too tight to pay for 2 rooms) as some babettes pointed out on the vlog see below meant to share this earlier ...

😂😂

IMG_3149.jpeg

IMG_3150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Completely agree! Personal choice, but I have never had my children in the bathroom with me, whether on the toilet or in the shower/bath. There is this handy little thing called a lock. You lose so much through being a parent, it’s my one shred of dignity that I hold on to!
I got blocked for asking her if there was no lock on the bathroom door! 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Misssj80

VIP Member
I don't understand what her latest reel has got to do with the peri menopause? Everyone, man/woman, every age is experiencing the same thing. It looks sunny out so you dress for that then it pisses it down or goes cold so you are cold. That has NOTHING to do with perimenopuse. Oh and Babs, I thought your doctor said you had completed it. So which is it?

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from a comment made by @Nadurath and was nominated by @Bohooo well done you two I shall sneak into your houses with dirty rugs and arrange a selection of sweet treats on them.

recap
Babs is back from California, did she mention she had been to California?

Steve’s favourite song is Sexual Healing

Ad for razors followed by a post saying she doesn’t shave her thighs

WetSan’s 70th birthday with the classic fireplace sweet arrangement. Babs didn’t bother going to see her mum on her birthday. Of course. She did take her to see an opera though were 3T was a non singing extra.

Babs/Kate Moss (I get them mixed up so often) shared a large fries in the car after the opera thus creating a core memory. Babs/Kate is such a dainty thing what with living through 90s diet culture I’m sure she only licked one chip whilst San and Erin ate the rest.

Dr Bab declared that peri menopausalwomen need to INCREASE their salt intake to stop them being clumsy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart