Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's still trying to pretend she was invited to that event 🙄
Emma, a quick Google and we know you weren't INVITED, you took yourself off to this bullshit day out in London, probably just for content 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Klp86

VIP Member
Wait, she actually thought she was a Millennial?! 🤪😂 She is so stunted it’s unreal

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
That poem 🙄🤬
“You completely broke my heart”

First of all, it’s not the kids’ choice. YOU could have home schooled if you were that bereft about your kid leaving you. They didn’t do it to you, you did it to them.
Second of all, altho you miss them, school is (for the majority of kids) a good thing. Time with their mates, activities they wouldn’t do at home, learning new things, trips, fun etc etc etc.
Third of all, that poem is in no way comforting or telling a mum that they will be ok. How about acknowledging that it can be sad, but actually for the most part turns out well.
And finally, you can’t rhyme Babs. It’s shit.

• Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Again how old is she??? Mum nap 😴 omg! She goes to bed at 8pm she should be so well rested that she can at least stay awake from a film, I'm guessing she wasn't watching it at a late hour due to toddler bedtime observance.

Also this - Roald Dahl- 'if a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.'🤔

whatever is the matter with her !?!?!? She looks like a demented warthog !!

IMG_3179.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Baboff

If my RE teacher had sat in class playing me Norah Fucking Jones I'd have asked the Head to find me a new class.
Nothing says hip and cool teacher like Norah fucking Jones

The wart on her face fills me with rage
She is a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She does know Dr Marten isn’t a real doctor & wearing those sandals will not cure her fake menopause/bad leg make her a cool mum?

Sorry for all you DM sandal wearers, please come over to the safe Birkenstock zone (just don’t tell babs about the ankle straps designs they do too 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Poor tummy after all the sugar snacks & packetS of Trebor Mints. Nothing to do with anxiety, its what happens when you constantly eat shite.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
I wonder if Babs and Nanny San used to "Twin" when Babs was a teenager? It's bloody weird how she "twins" with her child. I'd have been mortified if my mum had bought the same clothes as me as a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

shazbev

VIP Member
Bab using your 13 year old as an emotional crutch is frankly quite disturbing! If I feel anxious, I cuddle up to the current MrBev and talk through issues. I'm beginning to think Steve is the one who's refused point blank to share a bed and who can blame him??

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Anyone near enough to the Hobbit house to pop round and sit with Babs when I break the news to her.

Olivia Whatsername is just a human being. Just like the rest of us. As my gran used to say "she gets up, has a shit and pays taxes like the rest of us"
Not sure babs pays the correct taxes. Would love to know what happened with her gift aid declarations.

• Angry
  • Heart