Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
My take on the sleepovers

Ste: 😐 G I’m feeling a bit fruity tonight 😐 do you fancy a game of hide the sausage 😐
Babs: What’s that Erin? You want a sleepover with your mummy? Sorry Ste not tonight my golden child needs me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Franklin22

Wtaf?!!! In my nearly 14 years of parenting my kids have never seen me poo. In fact in my entire adult life no one has ever seen me poo. Why is she saying that’s normal? It’s just not! Having kids does not mean you sacrifice your dignity (well, once you’ve got through the process of childbirth!).

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Shame the Wets didn’t have a waist circumference competition rather than height - babs would have had it in the bag. The final between her and Claire would have been nail biting.

Back hard at werk with another shite high pitched voice hello fresh ad to start the week. She is neither cooking nor eating that food - it has colours and flavours in it! We all know typical meals for Emma consist of things like:
- One bite from a slice of cheese pizza, shared with both kids
- A plain mcchicken sandwich
- One single McDonald’s fry from a pack shared between her extended family
- A glance towards of a slice of cheesecake
- A single pale slice of watermelon washed down with a donut
- A roast dinner with no gravy or vegetables
- A sandwich with the bread sliced longways for comedy purposes, followed by a kitkat with all the fingers bitten at once
- A lukewarm hamburger, microwaved behind a pool bar
- A packet of chocolate digestives
- Prawn crackers served on the hallway floor

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Thank you @Helmac79 for the poem pics. I am aghast. I know I'm a bit of a pretentious literary snob in real life but what the actual fuck was she on when she wrote those and even worse, how did someone agree to publish them??? Do we know if they still have a job? Were they immediately sacked when it all came to light? I imagine there was an emergency board meeting with some old man in a suit spitting "Who authorised this shit? Find them and bring them to me now!!!!!" whilst all the other publishing minions hurriedly threw all their other Instagram Mummy inspired shit into the shredder before they too were sacked. Shocking. I really need to start writing my book because if that pile of crap is worthy of publication I reckon I could whip a few thousand pages out by next Wednesday and make my fortune :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Done to death = those fucking autumn pictures of beautiful scenes with some very unhilarious story about Ste having a personality and speaking to neighbours about all the leaves/pumpkins 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Hello & Welcome 🙏
I fully agree, I hate it too.
It's so manly and ugly. She's got aPsolutely no style what so ever 🤮
It’s the fact that she loves it so much, like can she not see it?! It clashes with her “hair”
I’m also almost the same age as her and she does all women such a disservice with all this perimenopause nonsense. When she mentions anything and then attributes it to perimenopause I get the rage. Sometimes it’s actually because she’s overweight and unfit and fuck all to do with hormones 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate that she has set herself up as the spokesperson for women of my age.

• Heart

Helmac79

Chatty Member
When is she going to see liam gallagher? I cannot wait to see what she wears and what she thinks of the concert.. .. Would love to see her start a harry styles conga with her glitter bomber jacket and heart shaped sunnies in that crowd 😂

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I hate it when people screenshot WhatsApp/text messages. Have some respect to the other people in the conversation.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The pamphlet of poems badly written prose slagging of her kids is a Psychologists dream.
When I've got time I'll have a proper read and give you all my thoughts 🤣
In the meantime I'll just say this. You've all aPsolutely hit the nail on the head - The kids will be bullied for sure. She writes like the massive Narc that she is, she's obsessed with them being obsessed with her! There is aPsolutely no need for a toddler to not be taught boundaries around the toilet etc from a very very young age! She's just beyond pathetic!

• Heart

Super_Berry

VIP Member
So one minute she's scared to go alone and the next she's telling half the room about her medical issues. Someone is lying here!

• Haha
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
At what point do you stop blaming your horrible personality on your hormones and instead accept its just who you are?

Asking for a friend. She. Is. Yellow. And shy. No, outgoing. Dresses all in black. No, actually in colours. Anxious. Or brash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

emme1122

Chatty Member
I think the babbath was accidentally broken. There’s no text under that reel and no response to any of the comments!
She’s accidentally posted it hasn’t she! 🤣🤣🤣 bet she’s scheduled it wrong but then will blame it on one of the following -

A. Perimenopause
B. Menopause
C. Anxiety
D. Bad belly
E. Ethan
F. All of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33