Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame the Wets didn’t have a waist circumference competition rather than height - babs would have had it in the bag. The final between her and Claire would have been nail biting.

Back hard at werk with another shite high pitched voice hello fresh ad to start the week. She is neither cooking nor eating that food - it has colours and flavours in it! We all know typical meals for Emma consist of things like:
- One bite from a slice of cheese pizza, shared with both kids
- A plain mcchicken sandwich
- One single McDonald’s fry from a pack shared between her extended family
- A glance towards of a slice of cheesecake
- A single pale slice of watermelon washed down with a donut
- A roast dinner with no gravy or vegetables
- A sandwich with the bread sliced longways for comedy purposes, followed by a kitkat with all the fingers bitten at once
- A lukewarm hamburger, microwaved behind a pool bar
- A packet of chocolate digestives
- Prawn crackers served on the hallway floor
- An entire family bag of Lays
- A whole cake for her period
- bowl of soup for lunch because she’s a healthy queen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t help but notice but as yet Katie Woods hasn’t mentioned the fact that she is on Babs podcast this week. Obviously not high on her list of priorities to show on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Babs and Nanny San used to "Twin" when Babs was a teenager? It's bloody weird how she "twins" with her child. I'd have been mortified if my mum had bought the same clothes as me as a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Babs and Nanny San used to "Twin" when Babs was a teenager? It's bloody weird how she "twins" with her child. I'd have been mortified if my mum had bought the same clothes as me as a teenager.
She twins with nanny san now going but the dress she had on last night . What a weird family

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TKMaxx have Gilmore girls throws in store. Let's see if our die hard fan goes and gets one.
Oh and there was a Cool Rider show in London over the weekend but again she's ignored that. Could have been a chance to rehash her version of it.

Reactions: 13
Are they actually going to the Olivia tour or is it not content worthy like Taylor or Harry Styles?

Also $20 each on a random tshirt is okay as long as it’s for her and HER girl to twin, but not if you’re Ethan. I will never let the Mr Beast T-shirt thing go 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Brags needs to book tickets for Olivia Rodrigo. I'll say why after she has booked. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brags needs to book tickets for Olivia Rodrigo. I'll say why after she has booked. 🤣
I think she has em , I’m sure I remember her mentioning her ,or maybe I’m thinking about the theatre trip they had and she was there…..as for the twinning with her daughter ….fucks sake

Reactions: 15
She def bragged they’d got tickets to go
urgh, can you IMAGINE. after that time she stalked her into the toilet to bully into posing for a selfie with Ez, she'll be talking about ehr likes they're besties and fully be expecting Olivia Rodrigo to remember her. she'll be aPsolutely FUMING when she doesn't do a shout out for Emz and Ezzie waving them up on stage to perform alongside her - tbh i would imagine she was pretty pissed she had to BUY tickets, having undoubtedly hounded the venue via email demanding free tickets because she knows the performer - asking her to check with Olivia herself! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
urgh, can you IMAGINE. after that time she stalked her into the toilet to bully into posing for a selfie with Ez, she'll be talking about ehr likes they're besties and fully be expecting Olivia Rodrigo to remember her. she'll be aPsolutely FUMING when she doesn't do a shout out for Emz and Ezzie waving them up on stage to perform alongside her - tbh i would imagine she was pretty pissed she had to BUY tickets, having undoubtedly hounded the venue via email demanding free tickets because she knows the performer - asking her to check with Olivia herself! 🤣
And it’s soon fgs she’s going to be unbearable

Reactions: 13
Wonder when little E will get to go to a concert with just his mom.

Careful Emma!! Your favouritism will be showing again. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.