Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have time to dye her hair or should I say die as in kill it before school? I’ve done breakfast put a load of washing on cleaned up after breakfast got myself washed and ready helped my small one get ready and I’ve been awake since 6am and don’t leave the house for another 5 minutes… I honestly don’t have time to change my hair colour as well! Say you don’t help out around the house without saying it….
Baffles me too but she had probably been awake from 3am ya know because of the “peri menopause”, I was out of bed at 6.45 I’ve fed and walked dogs, cleaned kitchen, sorted breakfast and school pack up, nagged a 15 year old to get out the door for school…iykyk lol, stuck a wash on and pegged some out….also resisted the urge to take said pic of washing on the line abd send it to blobs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She literally has the hours between 9-3 to colour one strand at a time if she’s likes but no, there’s no way Flabs would ever sacrifice her own tele watching time, she’s probably demanded the flaccid fucker to have the morning off to sort the kids out so she can play dress up in her room and listen to her tapes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She does , I’m surprised she hasn’t banged on about it too as tours up and running, I went to opening night on Saturday and it was amazing , I don’t go to many gigs can’t afford em or blag em for nowt so I really did appreciate it , I will say though I saw one person in sparkles and she stuck out like a sore thumb and looked uncomfortable everyone else was dressed casual in take that tshirts and jeans
She won’t mention it in the run up for fear a cowbag might have tickets and stalk her
She will mention it on the day to reduce the chance of fat photos being taken

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've been to three LG gigs and they are indeed brutal. Especially compared to a glittery Harry Styles/Taylor Swift clientele. We looked at getting tickets for this tour but we're actually on holiday at the time, otherwise we would have definitely been there.

Babs - top tip, you know those ponchos you get at Disney. Pack one in your boob sling bag, you're gonna need it.
Beside the crowd, at the very least, she’s going to be bored out of her mind. She likes the big shows and performances that Harry Styles or Take That do. Liam doesn’t do any of that. Liams mood can change from one show to the next, if he’s in one of his bad moods or he’s bored he doesn’t hide it.
She won’t even know any of the songs, I doubt she has even heard Definitely Maybe at all. He won’t be singing wonderwall. She only wants to go to brag that she got tickets for a sold out tour.
The one things she has in common with some of the crowd is there will be a few gen x who are also still stuck in the 90s, just a very different 90s to the one she lived in.
---
She won’t mention it in the run up for fear a cowbag might have tickets and stalk her
She will mention it on the day to reduce the chance of fat photos being taken
For LG, she’s said Steve got tickets for the extra added dates so that will be London 11th June or Manchester 28th June. I have tickets for the 28th June. I reckon she will be going to the London date but Manchester will be funnier because they will be more wannabe 90s Liam's in bucket hats and fake stone island parkas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How’s that poem suppose to make anyone feel better?

It’s just a self-centred poem about how devastated she was. And shouldn’t it be marked as an Ad?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I so hope she’s there June 11th as I’m going, I’m an old skool oasis fan I was at Knebworth and Maine Road (in a bucket hat) and at 50 years old was at Knebworth in 2022 down the front with flares, weed and drinks being thrown was bloody amazing. You have to be cut from a certain cloth 😂 I see Noel a few weeks back and it is abit more civilised
I’m literally waiting for her to be peace signing away, holding her skirt to the side asking ste if cigarettes and alcohol is a new song. My 90’s was oasis, football matches and beer not a boy band in sight. Oh that could be my aesthetic.!

• Heart
Sat alone crying about her kids growing up, but as luck would have she’s got her phone in her other hand that’s not wiping away her fake tears and recording it for the gram. Get off your fat arse and sew the button back on your shacket ( tit jACKET!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I so hope she’s there June 11th as I’m going, I’m an old skool oasis fan I was at Knebworth and Maine Road (in a bucket hat) and at 50 years old was at Knebworth in 2022 down the front with flares, weed and drinks being thrown was bloody amazing. You have to be cut from a certain cloth 😂 I see Noel a few weeks back and it is abit more civilised
I’m literally waiting for her to be peace signing away, holding her skirt to the side asking ste if cigarettes and alcohol is a new song. My 90’s was oasis, football matches and beer not a boy band in sight. Oh that could be my aesthetic.!
She definitely said Steve booked an extra added date, I remember because I was quietly fuming she got a ticket. So she has to be at the 11th or 28th, I reckon the 11th. I can’t see her coming up to Manchester. I’m going to the 28th so there is a 🐮👜 at both possible dates she is going.

I saw Liam last month and got covered in beer. (It was definitely beer thank god😂) the place stank of weed and someone managed to get kicked out before Liam even got on stage.

Reactions: 19
That poem 🙄🤬
“You completely broke my heart”

First of all, it’s not the kids’ choice. YOU could have home schooled if you were that bereft about your kid leaving you. They didn’t do it to you, you did it to them.
Second of all, altho you miss them, school is (for the majority of kids) a good thing. Time with their mates, activities they wouldn’t do at home, learning new things, trips, fun etc etc etc.
Third of all, that poem is in no way comforting or telling a mum that they will be ok. How about acknowledging that it can be sad, but actually for the most part turns out well.
And finally, you can’t rhyme Babs. It’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As if our roads weren't flooded enough, the grellow balloon head has opened the floodgates and is sobbing.... Again - fuckwit!!!!
---

• Haha
Sat alone crying about her kids growing up, but as luck would have she’s got her phone in her other hand that’s not wiping away her fake tears and recording it for the gram. Get off your fat arse and sew the button back on your shacket ( tit jACKET!)
No slipping through my fingers music…..she fucked up there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure I’m going to the same Taylor Swift night as babs I’ll keep my 👀 peeled but realistically I’ll hear the foghorn before I see her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely said Steve booked an extra added date, I remember because I was quietly fuming she got a ticket. So she has to be at the 11th or 28th, I reckon the 11th. I can’t see her coming up to Manchester. I’m going to the 28th so there is a 🐮👜 at both possible dates she is going.

I saw Liam last month and got covered in beer. (It was definitely beer thank god😂) the place stank of weed and someone managed to get kicked out before Liam even got on stage.
I was glad he added the extra date as I’d booked a holiday before it was announced so would’ve missed it and with working it around work
I’d love to see her there
I missed the Jon squire dates due to being away with work

All fake tears about the kids being at school (well especially Ethan) as she can hide under the manky blankets and watch tv.! I was sad when my kids went to school but also breathed a little sigh of relief
She will be shedding really tears in a few years time when the teenage years kick in as they are fuckin insane and I chuckle under my breath when I hear parents say about how hard the toddler years are 😂 my daughter is an absolute nightmare, I just hope that the day she turns 20 the teenager leaves her.!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That poem is vile, all about her, but riddle me this, when did she give up work? Surely her kids were in childcare before starting school? Much like a large % of working parents my kids were in childcare from 6 months/toddler, the second one was lucky, I was made redundant the day I came back from mat leave so he had longer before the great abandonment - I abandoned him though, kids can't abandon parents Babs ffs!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.