Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SNHG

Why encourage messing up the vote? Oh right yeah because she doesn’t actually give a shit about the result she just wants max engagement.

How can the Babettes not see these polls they’re doing are utterly pointless?

You just know if a ride she doesn’t agree with wins she will be like HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! as well!

Reactions: 15

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I wonder if they have seated tickets or standing, it’s such a long show I can’t imagine her standing up for that long 😂
Seated, I remember her bragging that they'd got tickets but that she was sat right up in the far corner of the back row 🤣🤣🤣 That'll make it impossible for her to leave early 🤣

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Exactly. My sister is 12 years younger than her, this stuff is her era. These Instagramers she’s copying are people born in the early 90s. She’s going to claim to have played with a tamagotchi next!
Yes! I'm 40 and my sisters are 34 and 32. This was a period for us where we first started having a bit of cross over with each other in terms of what we were into and they were bona-fide teens instead of annoying (to me) kids.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Can I predict she will make a big thing about Taylor’s ‘Florida’ - she probably thinks she wrote it for her and it will certainly become her anthem of home 🤢

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I feel like a shorter Ireland break over Easter would have made more sense, then California over summer when the kids have more time to recover from the jet lag and actually still have some downtime. Perhaps even make the holiday longer and see more than just a couple of theme parks. I’ve never heard of anyone doing an “Ireland adventure” as their big summer holiday. Especially since we all know her idea of an adventure is going to involve visiting a maximum of 2 or 3 tourist spots and spending the whole time videoing her own face. God help STEVE who will be expected to plaster on that red faced, nervous grin the entire time since it’s FOR HIM. I wonder which football stadium the boys will be fucked off to while Ez is held hostage in the room for “girly time”?
She had to make sure she got to Cali before Reading Residence and other instahuns

• Wow

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Anyone interested in my ballet flat incident? I went to the pub got way too drunk and ended up puking all over them in the toilet when I got home, my mum had to throw them out before she helped me to bed🤣🤣🤣 sorry for the overshare - I’ve been out for bottomless brunch for my birthday and may have had too many cocktails - no puking on ballet flats tonight though so I’d call that a win! Love you cowbags🥳🥰
Happy birthday! Hope the head isn't too bad this morning! 😂

• Heart

Bohooo

Ahhh so they celebrated in Sutton , surely they went somewhere much nicer than the Fox for her 70th. Maybe the Four Oaks? Any guesses?
Looks like the Brewhouse in Sutton to me with decor and the buildings in the window behind. Maybe wrong though! There is no way they would go to the Four Oaks way too out their for their culinary requirements (aka beige) 🥂😂

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (inspired by your discussion about Babs shitty fashion choices)

"Brummy mummy #164 - Forever (size) 22/24"

(Piss take of the clothing store forever 21)

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Editing her first Disneyworld vlog, what was the shite from the past 2 weeks then? How can there be more 🤔
She hasn't shown any Disneyland (not Disney World 🤣) vlogs yet - only Travel day, Hotel Tour, Warner Bros studios tour, Universal Studios!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Instead of growing old gracefully , she’s going backwards disgracefully. She will soon be wearing nappies and sucking a soother ffs. Btw I hate her more by the day. Just thought I’d share . 😆
I'm sorry but this vision has disgusted and amused me in equal measures 😂

• Haha

Hareandbear

VIP Member
---

Update: She only shows herself on two rides the entire first day at Universal. It makes no sense at all why she goes. She takes her own snacks and just sits around the whole time.
Thank you for watching the slog and sharing the ‘highlights’

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Quick question for people with a boy and girl what are the sleeping arrangements when you go on holiday?

• Sick
I have been wondering this all week. I'm a fan myself who was rather annoyed when she got tickets and I couldn't get off the waitlist and she informed us she would "take us all along".. Erm no, I'd rather you didn't.

From the sounds of the album, I really don't think she'd like it at all. She definitely likes more of Taylor's older, more cheesy stuff! I'm debating whether she will acknowledge it, or just completely brush over it.
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg bitch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
---
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg bitch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
1989 lol…..sausage fingers

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Since when has she had a bad leg??? Have I actually managed to miss out on one of her Babanory afflictions? I know about the bad back because she keeps telling us, and I know about the exercise induced asthma that she gets on her way to the fridge but a bad leg???
I think it’s because the back problem was due to slipped discs which press on the nerves in the leg. Think she was left with some nerve damage.