Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
When they went back to the hotel early do you think she seemed drunk? I mean I get it we all like a few drinks back in the hotel but I don’t vlog to people online 😬

Reactions: 12

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
We've been to three LG gigs and they are indeed brutal. Especially compared to a glittery Harry Styles/Taylor Swift clientele. We looked at getting tickets for this tour but we're actually on holiday at the time, otherwise we would have definitely been there.

Babs - top tip, you know those ponchos you get at Disney. Pack one in your boob sling bag, you're gonna need it.
Haha, his brother's gigs are way more sedate! Seen him four times and no flying piss!!

Reactions: 11

Trixxx

VIP Member
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg bitch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
---

1989 lol…..sausage fingers
Yeah my 1989 came on the Sunday so I'm hoping I get this one a little quicker. I'm the same, only one variant for me. I dont think she has ordered all of them, or possibly any, as she would have already been bragging by now. You are definitely right though, she would have definitely been reminded by her reading here.

focusdochas

VIP Member
One of my friends is a teacher in a local secondary school and he had students helping my dad today and my dad merely mentioned that he went to school with one of his daughters 20 years ago and I was asking why. We don’t need reminding of the trouble we got into as teenagers or giving others ideas

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Wtf is a sleepover with your mum / dad?? Literally no one does this surely? It’s either made up ( likely #babnoccio ) or very very weird !
To be fair (get me, Babfending again - admitting I had a manky blankie last night and now this, I'll be a Babette at this rate haha) I used to love sleeping with my Mum at TT's age. We used to have a right giggle plus her bed was super comfy and the pillows were better than mine. I didn't think it was remotely weird and often hopped in for the night if my Dad wasn't there for any reason.

Reactions: 10

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

She seems to be standing on her own looking a bit lost in Joel Woods stories from the shop opening yesterday. Everyone else socializing and oddly no sign of the rest of the Conway Clan. The only thing setting the room alight from her is her hair.
I think from the way she is standing there is someone speaking to her that we can't see (don't flame me everyone for Babfending).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Gingysmummy

She’s not on ig she’s turned stories off? I was out last night with my family , has some melt down happened?

Reactions: 9