Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justme2

Chatty Member
I remember going to see pop bands in the late 90s when I was 13 and my parents would drop us off at the door and wait for us. I agree she should at least be allowed to take a friend. What about her pals who she watched the tour on Disney with? I can only imagine how terrible Babs will look.
Venues tend to state under 15s must be with an adult nowadays.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why encourage messing up the vote? Oh right yeah because she doesn’t actually give a shit about the result she just wants max engagement.

How can the Babettes not see these polls they’re doing are utterly pointless?

Attachments

Helmac79

Chatty Member
I feel like a shorter Ireland break over Easter would have made more sense, then California over summer when the kids have more time to recover from the jet lag and actually still have some downtime. Perhaps even make the holiday longer and see more than just a couple of theme parks. I’ve never heard of anyone doing an “Ireland adventure” as their big summer holiday. Especially since we all know her idea of an adventure is going to involve visiting a maximum of 2 or 3 tourist spots and spending the whole time videoing her own face. God help STEVE who will be expected to plaster on that red faced, nervous grin the entire time since it’s FOR HIM. I wonder which football stadium the boys will be fucked off to while Ez is held hostage in the room for “girly time”?
"videoing her own face" 😂😂😂

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
I don’t wanna gatekeepe Taylor Swift but why oh why does that twat have to like her?!
She doesn't. Its all for "content"
---
APsolutely nobody needs eras outfit tips from that frumpy, warty old pig.

I’ll save her the energy - its going to be variations of “flattering” granny dresses with a primark belt hoiking up her bosom, too-tight ankle boots and a pair of those plastic heart sunglasses. Great. She’ll film her ghastly face screaming along to the odd song she knows. Quick babanory about how a group of teenage girls complimented her sainsburys dress and compared her and ez to the Gilmore girls. Passive aggressive “it’s FINE!” moment when Erin doesn’t get the 22 hat. Then halfway home before the last song even starts.

Every other TS fan is going crazy over her new album, discussing and analysing every song in detail and losing their minds over the lore, the metaphors, the hidden messages and brilliant lyrics. Then you’ve got Emma who is just like “yeah anyway, sparkly dresses. Go and vote in my poll whether I should wear the Next, George or Peacocks one!”
She does not like the new album in the slightest, its obvious. Obviously some fans dont, and thats fine... but she will just be like "yeah its good" but will never listen again.
---
Especially in those monstrosities she ordered specifically for the show. Who orders footwear just for a concert? A wedding or birthday outfit but for a concert. Dear god can’t wait to see them squeezing the life out of her big fat trotters. As if the gold ones weren’t bad enough!!!
Its me, hi 🤣. I did order boots specifically for the concert... but they are nice comfortable and pretty boots unlike the monstrosity she's ordered, so I can wear mine again.

Last edited:

milliemoo1988

It’s all so contrived. It must be exhausting constantly living this fake life for content instead of just being yourself. If she’s such a huge TS fan why would she need Erin’s help with the different eras?
May guess is it will be a reel of her representing all the eras - well that is the vision, it will just be a reel of her in different coloured dresses 🥱
*My guess

And sorry @Handwash30 all credit goes to you, you did predict this upcoming sad reel a while ago
---
She's so fucking disgusting.
I actually never thought I'd hear myself say this but I long for the day her kids come home distraught because they've been bullied about their disgusting mothers online behaviour. Maybe then she'll realise what an ugly, talentless, attention seeking, desperate cunt she is! To do this to those kids is despicable.
I’m sure this has already happened. So unfair for the children.

• Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I popped over to Amazon to laugh at the bad reviews her rubbish book got

And honest to god how many pity posts does she do a week

why doesn’t she just write “Please send me compliments” at least that would be honest bloody hell 🙄🙄🙄
She’s got 81% 5 star reviews. How????

• Wow
  • Haha

justme2

Chatty Member
Meldrum and This Mama Life both do it too and they’re both pushing 40 I think. It looks stupid.
It does, I can let the younger ones off as we all did stuff that looking back made us look daft but pushing 30 is my limit, should know better by then😂

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
A friend of mine had one of those round the arm bands when in her reckless youth in the 90's. She booked in for laser removal when she hit her 30's but had to conceal it on her wedding day with a bolero and a well placed bridesmaid (me...). It was definitely a thing but Babs would have been about the same age i.e. an adult.

justplaintired

Chatty Member
The vlog was shit. I know we all feel for Little E but he wanting stuff and just going on and on about that bloody bracelet thing... he is just as bad as bigger E. Those kids have been ruined by the amount that's given to them. Both are spoilt.

And that reel this morning...just pure eye fucking and loving herself. But I don't know why as she's an ugly cunt.

Can you tell that I'm tired 😆
And honest! Ugliest inside and outside

focusdochas

VIP Member
speaking of Iceland my friends flight was leaving Iceland and they got an aerial view of the recent volcano eruption

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She just keeps repeating, we don't know where we are going, we don't know what we are doing! Let me give you a clue, have fun with your family you self involved greedy lazy big nosed fat fingered freak! Also why does she do that puckered mouth when she talks?! Knocks me sick.
And yet, she is a self-appointed organisational KWEEN, for her the planning is supposedly part OF the holiday...
---
Asking E for help with the eras colours...ffs. Also why does any event need a whole new wardrobe? I wish Babs was as disposable as her fashion purchases 🤬 forever wasteful.
If she was a true TS fan and was making all this effort I'd get it, and think fair play to her! But knowing she's only got tickets to give her and Erin clout, it seems tragic.

Last edited:

zebby

VIP Member
I suffered the shit vlog too - I’m bored in hospital. She’s literally so shit at it, it’s like she’s given the camera to a toddler. Emma hun, you need to invest in better equipment, try a gimbal or stabiliser first.
I hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Allthecakes

VIP Member
wait, she's claiming that poorly-rhymed, bargain bucket, poetry pamphlet is an "aPsolute love letter" to her kiddos?! that's a bit of a fucking stretch, babs! guilt-tripping the Es because they had the audacity to reach an age where the law states they need to start school because it "broke her heart" - which is such a lie, because she has made no secret of the fact that she hated the toddler years and was undoubtedly delighted to have the day to herself without the inconvenience of her little boy - and as for her now sending photos of pages from her book to the kids via WhatsApp - it's beyond cringe! i really hope they see her messages and just roll their eyes and leave her on read - although admittedly, the major mummy meltdown that would likely occur if they don't immediately reply to share they gratitude that she wrote a book about THEM may jot be worth it! 🤣 she's saying the Es are nw at an age where they are able to read her pamphlet - as if they were unable to read her basic scribbling until their teen years. 🙄

guaranteed they've read her book before - likely giggling between themselves after their 6pm bedroom banishment. just wait til she starts sending her "love letter" poetry to little E - reminding him that he was a "cruel" toddler and "ruined everything" at the age of two! if that's a love letter to her son, it says a hell of a lot about how awful she can be when she IS TRYING to be hurtful. 😔

tbh though, that poem she shared about how she is often cross and moans all the time, and how she struggles to look up from her phone - that's a level of honesty i haven't seen from babnocchio before!

i also stumbled across this gem in the preview of her pamphlet - one i haven't seen before. quite frankly the kind of haiku a primary school could easily outdo in their year 2 English lessons. aPsolute drivel. 🤣

View attachment 2878966
Literal sh1te

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
urgh, can you IMAGINE. after that time she stalked her into the toilet to bully into posing for a selfie with Ez, she'll be talking about ehr likes they're besties and fully be expecting Olivia Rodrigo to remember her. she'll be aPsolutely FUMING when she doesn't do a shout out for Emz and Ezzie waving them up on stage to perform alongside her - tbh i would imagine she was pretty pissed she had to BUY tickets, having undoubtedly hounded the venue via email demanding free tickets because she knows the performer - asking her to check with Olivia herself! 🤣
And it’s soon fgs she’s going to be unbearable