Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
TKMaxx have Gilmore girls throws in store. Let's see if our die hard fan goes and gets one.
Oh and there was a Cool Rider show in London over the weekend but again she's ignored that. Could have been a chance to rehash her version of it.

Reactions: 13

Allthecakes

VIP Member
She's gonna have green hair this morning...needs to give up attempting the luminous Stockholm box dye shade. Too many years to correct at home!

Jade33

VIP Member
Imagine going ot school and facing your peers after your mother posted this on social media for all to see.
She can't be that dumb not to realise that her children will be bullied because of her.
She is a cunty monster destroying their childhoods.
Imagine posting this then having the balls to shoe your face in public! 😂

SNHG

Especially in those monstrosities she ordered specifically for the show. Who orders footwear just for a concert? A wedding or birthday outfit but for a concert. Dear god can’t wait to see them squeezing the life out of her big fat trotters. As if the gold ones weren’t bad enough!!!
Also the TS gigs are looooong! You wanna wear something comfortable - ie not cheap fugly boots!

Lettuce

She doesn't. Its all for "content"
---

She does not like the new album in the slightest, its obvious. Obviously some fans dont, and thats fine... but she will just be like "yeah its good" but will never listen again.
---

Its me, hi 🤣. I did order boots specifically for the concert... but they are nice comfortable and pretty boots unlike the monstrosity she's ordered, so I can wear mine again.
🤣 I’m sure yours looks lovely and you feet won’t look like they’ve been forced into them making them split at the seams tho’. And unlike Babs will get wear out of them, you just know she will resign those hideous things to the the cupboard in the sky

• Haha

Gingysmummy

As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg bitch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
---

1989 lol…..sausage fingers
I knew what you meant as I actually like Taylor unlike brags

• Heart