Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What does “skin colour for clothes” even mean? 🤔
I think it means if you see the bra through more sheer clothing it doesn’t look like you can see your bra if that makes sense?

In some multi pattern curtains masquerading as a dress I don’t think it matters 😅. But that’s Babs being defensive again. Beige nana bra and Tesco pants. Like just own it Babs. Wonder if Babs was the type to wear those bras with gel straps 🤢

Also is she pretending that she has a jaw line..?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, the ever predictable ad following the "big, brave, 46 year old girl" post yesterday to boost engagement.

the utter irony of babs advertising Capri sun zero, with a focus on the "no added sugar" as a winning selling point - not to mention the "no artificial colours or flavours", when she downs multiple bottles of luminous, pure-sugar Fanta every time she visits the US - and only recently was SHOOKETH to learn that *fat free* doesn't mean US Fanta is "healthy", especially when she consumes well over her recommended calorie intake in Fanta every single day of her holiday, while also inhaling endless sugary snacks, suitcase treats and beige meals! it's an aPsolute joke that the woman who once claimed that she would NEVER even consider reusing her
sugar intake - regardless of the impact on her health - because she is a big, grown up woman who will eat what she likes!

and ofc she relies on the usual toddler day trip theme for the ad - a drink with a straw is an ideal "gateway drink" for the Es, to test that they are able to cope with the responsibility of moving away from a plastic sippy cup without spilling. and the usual *insert clip of Steve leaping across a ditch here* - so desperate to persuade the babettes that her expressionless cardboard cut-out of a husband is a WILD guy with such personality, so that when the kids flat out refuse to perform in any of her content, she has him as a fall-back to act in her reels. 🙄

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Yes just noticed another little brag there 😴 when we were on Broadway blah blah blah .....

also I hope she's paying her daughter to sort out a Taylor swift outfit reel !! Give us strength !!

wish she'd let tt live her own life. I'm sure Erin would be far happier if she'd been allowed to go with a friend to all these concerts rather than the fat controller./mommy pig 🐖
Sorry I meant go with a friend as in takes a friend / friends rather than with babs alone so mommy pig goes with them but hangs back a bit so the friends feel like they experience it together but babs Is far too selfish for that - she would want to be the centre of all the attention and not miss out in any way .

milliemoo1988

God I really am sick of this unfunny, sallow faced twat, as well as that gormless small dicked wimp of a husband.

I’ve never seen her being quite this obnoxious in vlogs before. So shrill, screaming over everyone thinking everyone’s impressed because she’s English. Constantly squealing and shouting like a fucking foghorn. STEVE looks like he wants to cry whenever she speaks to him. Ethan’s the only one close to normal. Erin’s accent is really… something. Like come on love, you’re common as muck, and mum paid for your Sephora haul and expensive holiday by showing her giant holey knickers, and smashing Easter eggs off her forehead for the internet. You’re not posh 💀
What do we think is going on with the posh accent thing? Is she putting it on for the vlogs or what?

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i see babs' "bad leg" doesn't bother her when she wants to wear heeled metallic silver boots to a concert - in exactly the same way it doesn't bother her when she wants to perform a dance routine and do high kicks. she only has a "bad leg" when she needs a way to cause the babettes to feel sorry for her prior to an ad, or when she's on the beg for a new pair of sandals - because her shitewaters aggravate her "poorly leg" in a way that heeled boots that will need surgically removing from her trotters aPsolutely do not.

that footage of her bellowing along to It's A Small World as she sits on the ride, you can SEE how uncomfortable little E is, in that his immediate reaction is to look behind him - clearly relieved that the ride is empty. poor kid, growing up expecting to be totally humiliated wherever he goes. 😔

and it's APRIL ffs. the weather being changeable throughout the day is not the novelty she's making it out to be. she's been alive for 46 years, yet the varying temperatures and the way it may begin to rain and then may stop is somehow such a revelation that it has been the basis of her content for WEEKS. next she'll be claiming she INVENTED the concept of April showers.

p.s those boots will not contain your "juicy" cankles babs even if stevie oils them up with hacked-up Flora first - and given that they are "wide fit", they'll be hanging off Erin if you force her to wear them instead. she could fit both legs into ONE boot and it would still be gaping around her calves. hope that helps. 😘

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Ahhh so they celebrated in Sutton , surely they went somewhere much nicer than the Fox for her 70th. Maybe the Four Oaks? Any guesses?

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Judging by the latest stories her eyebrows remain the sad overgrown mis shaped ugly blobs that they have always been.

• Haha

Runner1

Chatty Member
It’s the fact that she loves it so much, like can she not see it?! It clashes with her “hair”
I’m also almost the same age as her and she does all women such a disservice with all this perimenopause nonsense. When she mentions anything and then attributes it to perimenopause I get the rage. Sometimes it’s actually because she’s overweight and unfit and fuck all to do with hormones 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hate that she has set herself up as the spokesperson for women of my age.
Same! Peri menopause has become her whole personality!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Ez doing the voice over - which sounds painfully scripted, i assume by babs who will have insisted SHE take full control 🙄 - is this babs attempting to soft launch Erin as an influenza? she seems to refuse to appear in the majority of babs' content, so maybe babs has suggested she play a more behind-the scenes role, and do the voiceovers, which will slowly launch Erin's own YT blogs etc - wouldn't surprise me, what with babs so desperate to push Erin out in the world as a triple threat! not to give ehr ideas, but i predict a "mummy and me" episode of her podcast in the not-too-distant future. 🙄

tbf to Erin, whether intentional or not, the way she talks about babs, she has successfully made it sound as though she is babs' career, accompanying the overexcited idiot to a pop concert. although given that babs makes such a huge deal about how Brummies say "mom" not "mum" and Erin - unlike babs - hasn't forcibly altered her pronunciation to appear relatable to her non-Brummy followers - despite being such a proud Brummie, second only in her fame to Angela Hammond 🤣 - she could have at least used the spelling "mom" in the caption.

ohyes

VIP Member
The faces she’s pulling in this mornings reel make me want to pull my own eyeballs out 😑

• Sick
  • Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Well after all these rave reviews about the latest vlog I am going to spend my evening watching it and pissing myself laughing by the sounds of it 😂😂
I can't usually bear to watch her vlogs, but this one sounds too good to miss! That's not "good" in the sense of quality content or professional editing and filming skills though Bab. Just to clarify for when you inevitably read here. How can you be doing this over a decade as she constantly reminds us and not want to be better than when you started!? I'd be mortified if I was no better in my career now than when I started 5 years ago.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
the aPsolute iron of babs showing off her new ugly af bra - again, what was the issue with a random cleaner in her Disney hotel potentially seeing her granny pants when she happily waves her underwear around on social media in a regular basis?! 🙄 - followed by this photo, where she clearly feels more comfortable wearing a belt because it provides support for her floppy "cracking rack" in a way that her ill-fitting, non-supportive bras aPsolutely do NOT.

the babettes are totally trolling her, with advice to ditch the belt and the tit sling bag, just to see her shuffling around with her floppy tits smacking her knees. 🤣

View attachment 2892828
probably doesn’t want them to see her skid marked knickers

• Sick
  • Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
If they did do these sleepovers then why did we see nothing of it before. Surely Babs and E would have watched some TV together, had some snacks, you know made a night of it. Instead Babs was on the sofa at 6.30pm under a blanket and we heard nothing until the next morning.

Veryangrylady

I think she will use this "accidental" post as a gateway to posting on Sundays regularly now, by saying that the babettes in her DMs were so bad thankful to hear from her today!
Doesnt work on Sundays, then "accidently" posts that reel, then replies to every single comment!

• Haha
Wonder if Babs will be an avid listener of LP’s new radio slot on BBC Northampton, not sure she’ll be on the guest list though 😂

Hardly Bab-fending here, but this definition of ‘grow up’ could explain why she’s confused about which decade she grew up in, as tbh I’m not sure she’s reached this stage yet 👇
IMG_8439.jpeg

• Haha