Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she understands the complexity of lyric writing and the effective use of metaphors to convey the narrative. Now there’s a shock!
Also, babs, it actually comes across like you’re making fun of Taylor with those stories so well done on that too.

Reactions: 20
Obviously been reading here as has now commented on how she and the Brat listened to Taylor's new album as they walked to the Brat's friends house.
Ema is no more a Swift than me- I like some of earlier stuff but am not up today with her music and that's fine.
But then I don't pretend to be something I'm not ....unlike Emma........

• Heart
Obviously been reading here as has now commented on how she and the Brat listened to Taylor's new album as they walked to the Brat's friends house.
Ema is no more a Swift than me- I like some of earlier stuff but am not up today with her music and that's fine.
But then I don't pretend to be something I'm not ....unlike Emma........
This is what I was saying yesterday. I guarantee we will not hear about it again until she starts planning her outfits for the tour. This album will not be liked for her. I'm actually surprised she is letting "Ez :sick:" listen to it with all the drug references and swears. Her toddlers can't handle it surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took one for the team and watched that awful vlog whilst on my break last night , it is very obvious her family dislike her! They can’t stand to be near her, I think little E only was acting bratty as it’s the only way he get attention, it looks like these kids are going rebel very soon 🍿

Nothing she can do or say will come close to pissing me off today !

I've just bagged some great seats for a show in May which has been sold out apart from a few nose bleeds seats. It's a one nighter in Brum & I doubt she'll go because
A) she'll get offended & B) they wouldn't need to give any freebies away .

They must be returns because I've checked every day . I am bleeping ecstatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nothing she can do or say will come close to pissing me off today !

I've just bagged some great seats for a show in May which has been sold out apart from a few nose bleeds seats. It's a one nighter in Brum & I doubt she'll go because
A) she'll get offended & B) they wouldn't need to give any freebies away .

They must be returns because I've checked every day . I am bleeping ecstatic.
which show? 😂 I need to know! Ok I don’t but I am also Brum based and a nosey mare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where I live and it's by no means posh 😂 all the secondary school kids walk to friends on their own then with friends to school. There is not 1 who walks with mummy. I know as I sit in traffic jams and see them all as the nearest school is on my way to work. Primary yes but secondary no. No wonder Erin puts in ear phones, she probably walks about 10 steps ahead as well, how embarrassing for the poor kid walking with mummy to school. Kids can be cruel & well certainly round here your mum doesn't walk with you to secondary school or to meet friends on your walk to school - maybe it's different up north ??? Has something happened ? or has mummy pig now muscled in on her girl's independence by not letting her walk on her own ? Isn't she 13 now ? ...

Oh and living in the past again today with more photos from years and years ago. I can honestly say I've seen more childhood and young adult photos of Emma Conway than I've ever seen of myself or my siblings. Why does she have so many ? Why does she keep posting them, what is this constant obsession with the past - does she really dislike her life so much now ????? STOP LIVing in . The PAST

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where I live and it's by no means posh 😂 all the secondary school kids walk to friends on their own then with friends to school. There is not 1 who walks with mummy. I know as I sit in traffic jams and see them all as the nearest school is on my way to work. Primary yes but secondary no. No wonder Erin puts in ear phones, she probably walks about 10 steps ahead as well, how embarrassing for the poor kid walking with mummy to school. Kids can be cruel & well certainly round here your mum doesn't walk with you to secondary school or to meet friends on your walk to school - maybe it's different up north ??? Has something happened ? or has mummy pig now muscled in on her girl's independence by not letting her walk on her own ? Isn't she 13 now ? ...
I was thinking that, i've never seen any secondary kid walk to school with a parent. Sometimes if my kids bus is late I drive past her at the bus stop on my way to taking my son to school and we all have to stare straight ahead, not make eye contact and pretend we can't see each other - learned that the hard way when one time I lifted my hand to wave and she ignored me and turned her back on me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtaf have I just watched. I can smell the desperation from here, several miles away from Bab! BTW Bab, I suspect you were dumped by the guy you bought your first house with, because he saw you for the controlling irritating twit you really were. I also suspect you were buying pointless tat even then, getting you both into debt. Oh and be prepared for Steve to dump you and run for George once little E spreads his wings, is this why you're determined to baby your kids so they don't leave home and you end up sad and alone? ( you're actually in this predicament now if you opened your eyes and looked at the bitter truth). Anyway, I found another pictorial example of your daily routine Bab - enjoy 😘.
Screenshot_20240419_091945.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
I took one for the team and watched that awful vlog whilst on my break last night , it is very obvious her family dislike her! They can’t stand to be near her, I think little E only was acting bratty as it’s the only way he get attention, it looks like these kids are going rebel very soon 🍿
It’s quite obvious from that blog that they are embarrassed and irritated by her, Steve’s a bleeping boring bastard, he could have been a bit more enthusiastic but no just mumbling and grunting
And considering Erin’s in the ‘theatre’ she’s a bloody wet blanket as well
I can imagine the blob tantrums that went on behind the scenes were epic

• Heart
Can I predict she will make a big thing about Taylor’s ‘Florida’ - she probably thinks she wrote it for her and it will certainly become her anthem of home 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So essentially she spends her entire day just posting old photos of herself on the internet for strangers to comment on. How has she got herself into this hole? She used to have an actual job. It is bizarre behaviour. As someone said earlier where does she get all these photos from? She must have them all filed and organised somewhere in date order. Has she scanned the ones that wouldn’t have been in digital format. How much bleeping time would this all take up? And what would it do to your head to just spend all day every day thinking and talking about yourself. No wonder these Instatwats all need therapy!

• Heart
So that’s it .. two boyfriends prior to scarecrow Ste.

Both almost 20 years ago and she still bangs on about them repeatedly and shares that same photo with a sticker covering his face. I’d take a guess that “wasn’t experienced enough” was actually code for “you’re loud, annoying and immature”

Reactions: 24
Can I predict she will make a big thing about Taylor’s ‘Florida’ - she probably thinks she wrote it for her and it will certainly become her anthem of home 🤢
She'll need to book another £10,000 trip "Home" just to use it in a rubbish reel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
God I really am sick of this unfunny, sallow faced twit, as well as that gormless small dicked wimp of a husband.

I’ve never seen her being quite this obnoxious in vlogs before. So shrill, screaming over everyone thinking everyone’s impressed because she’s English. Constantly squealing and shouting like a bleeping foghorn. STEVE looks like he wants to cry whenever she speaks to him. Ethan’s the only one close to normal. Erin’s accent is really… something. Like come on love, you’re common as muck, and mum paid for your Sephora haul and expensive holiday by showing her giant holey knickers, and smashing Easter eggs off her forehead for the internet. You’re not posh 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.