Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This TikTok she did that I posted about has now been removed 👀
What does she mean "what do I do?"??? IF it was real surely you'd go back inside, clean it, then go and get Ethan as planned. You're 5 or 10 minutes late is the worst case scenario here!
---
This is also copied content from other creators. I’ve been seeing these for a while now, there’s popular creators who all they do is post 2000’s nostalgia about statement necklaces etc. She’s resorted to straight up stealing content now.
---

Someone even commented on the vlog, “why didn’t you show the food you got?”
I follow a few of those millennial nostalgia accounts. She really doesn't understand that when they're chatting about layering their tank tops age about 14 in 2007, SHE was bloody 30 and had recently pressured Drippy Ste into proposing! I seem to recall a while back she was shooketh to learn that she is not in fact a millennial, but Gen X. She is weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait, she actually thought she was a Millennial?! 🤪😂 She is so stunted it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As soon as I posted my message I thought I have probably just reminded her lol so will mention it now…..knowing this Bragg witch she will have ordered every version that’s being released , my daughter ordered one copy abd proudly paid for it with her own money , she will be messaging me at breaks in school tomorrow no doubt to see if it’s arrived….although when she ordered 1979 TE it took a few days to come
---

1989 lol…..sausage fingers
I knew what you meant as I actually like Taylor unlike brags

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry Cowbags but why has the super mega die-hard Gilmore Girls fan written in the title of her vlog Stars HALLOW???

bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Bored of her nostalgic posts I’m six years younger I was at the edge of that era she must of looked like a grandma out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but that collage of photos of her own face - what in the actual duck? They’re not “memories” - it’s just a shrine to herself, along with everything else in that top tip. What a bleeping odd woman.

IMG_7124.jpeg

STEVE please never do this again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Here we go again with another installment of "Steve's got a personality" 🙄🤦‍♀️
As usual she doesn’t make any bleeping sense. What does she mean he drank three reef all at the same time? He poured all three bottles into a pint glass? He was holding all three bottles and drinking away? Or just that he has three drinks on the night? No clue. And who cares?

• Haha
So basically Ste was wearing “beer” goggles at the time of the fateful meeting of his future spouse?

As usual she doesn’t make any bleeping sense. What does she mean he drank three reef all at the same time? He poured all three bottles into a pint glass? He was holding all three bottles and drinking away? Or just that he has three drinks on the night? No clue. And who cares?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What does she mean "what do I do?"??? IF it was real surely you'd go back inside, clean it, then go and get Ethan as planned. You're 5 or 10 minutes late is the worst case scenario here!
---

I follow a few of those millennial nostalgia accounts. She really doesn't understand that when they're chatting about layering their tank tops age about 14 in 2007, SHE was bloody 30 and had recently pressured Drippy Ste into proposing! I seem to recall a while back she was shooketh to learn that she is not in fact a millennial, but Gen X. She is weird.
Exactly. My sister is 12 years younger than her, this stuff is her era. These Instagramers she’s copying are people born in the early 90s. She’s going to claim to have played with a tamagotchi next!

• Haha
She doesn’t look like a 2009 millennial kween in that reel, she looks like a frumpy estate agent jazzing up her workwear with some dead funkeh jewellery for her retirement do. I’m mortified on her behalf (as ever).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly. My sister is 12 years younger than her, this stuff is her era. These Instagramers she’s copying are people born in the early 90s. She’s going to claim to have played with a tamagotchi next!
Yes! I'm 40 and my sisters are 34 and 32. This was a period for us where we first started having a bit of cross over with each other in terms of what we were into and they were bona-fide teens instead of annoying (to me) kids.

Reactions: 15
Yes! I'm 40 and my sisters are 34 and 32. This was a period for us where we first started having a bit of cross over with each other in terms of what we were into and they were bona-fide teens instead of annoying (to me) kids.
Yes! I’m also 40 my sister is 36 and my brother is 30 (he was a surprise) what she chats tit about is more my sisters era at a whole ten years younger than her! I was dirty underground garage era best days ever along with being a full on laddette! She chats shite.
Here blobs steal my story if you like at the grand old age of 16 I blagged my way into sound at Leicester Square and basically spent my whole evening with oxide and neutrino who where early days on the scene I managed to get home on the last train but I was underage drunk! (Terrible really but fun at the time) bet she never went down the park and snogged boys and downed white lightening she is deffo the kinda bird that dobbed on everyone whilst living a sad life snogging posters and wishing she was cool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.