Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. My sister is 12 years younger than her, this stuff is her era. These Instagramers she’s copying are people born in the early 90s. She’s going to claim to have played with a tamagotchi next!
1713475941168.png

Should would have been 29/30 in this era
---
The comment on her vlog (which she replied to) asking why she didn’t show their food, has now been deleted. She’s so weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh god I just know I’m going to absolutely hate this stupid reel tomorrow morning 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am 35 and this is very much my era.
Is Babs actually this stunted or is she trying to adopt a whole different teenage experience to keep up with the cool kids on tiktok?
I assume there aren't many people her age on tiktok who are posting about their teenage years?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand what her latest reel has got to do with the peri menopause? Everyone, man/woman, every age is experiencing the same thing. It looks sunny out so you dress for that then it pisses it down or goes cold so you are cold. That has NOTHING to do with perimenopuse. Oh and Babs, I thought your doctor said you had completed it. So which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't understand what her latest reel has got to do with the peri menopause? Everyone, man/woman, every age is experiencing the same thing. It looks sunny out so you dress for that then it pisses it down or goes cold so you are cold. That has NOTHING to do with perimenopuse. Oh and Babs, I thought your doctor said you had completed it. So which is it?
duck sake, this will be added to her yearly rotation every April now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babs you’ve lived in England for 46 years. Surely you understand the weather by now?? It’s pretty much always tit, until it’s “too ‘ot” and you have to lay on the bed in just your pants. Get a bleeping life - a hobby, a new skill, a volunteer role, a job - so you have something to fill your time other than this absolute inane drivel. Yours sincerely, BonBon 😘 HTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Going for a walk at 7.30am, this must be the change she was talking about making, no doubt because she finally realised on that last holiday what an unfit slob she has become. My question is though, if you can go walking anytime of day, why do it while your kids are still getting ready for school, why not wait until everyone is sorted and away then go for a good hour long walk 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sometimes I am so happy with myself that my phone never has sound on 😎 Her voice is awful at best of times, but if she's warning people then it must be bleeping horrendous

People are so stupid when influenzas ask to reply with comments. Engagement. That is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The constant shouting and repeating her sentences is just the worst thing I've seen 😒 She's so tragically unfunny, it's sad!
That reel isn't even a reel.
She's completely missed the point as per usual.
It's just another pathetic pointless rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She reminds me of Matt Lucas playing Andy in little Britain on this awful reel. Think it’s the wonky mouth!! Giving me the ick big time!
IMG_7008.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Shock, she hasn't even commented that one of her favourite artists new albums is out this morning... and a surprise double album too. I knew she was just wanting those tickets for content.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been asked or mentioned before but why all of a sudden is she walking Erin to meet her friends? Do we think something has happened

Reactions: 18
The constant shouting and repeating her sentences is just the worst thing I've seen 😒 She's so tragically unfunny, it's sad!
That reel isn't even a reel.
She's completely missed the point as per usual.
It's just another pathetic pointless rant!
The way she aggressively talks with her eyes closed too really fucks me off. I really don't get it! I never close my eyes to talk 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.