Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked or mentioned before but why all of a sudden is she walking Erin to meet her friends? Do we think something has happened
E used to get the bus to school but the week before the start of term last September the bus company announced it would no longer be running any of the 8 or so buses. It threw parents into panic, especially those in Yr 7 who had accepted their places based on transport. Theres still no replacement service so she obviously has to get her fat arse out of her manky bed and actually do some parenting work.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell, she's still harping on about boyfriends from over 20 years ago, because they dared to leave HER.

I bet they see her Instagram account now and are so glad they escaped her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
everyone attending the Taylor Swift concert on the same evening as babs aPsolutely delighted to know that her peri-menopausal brain doesn't have the capacity to retain the lyrics to her new songs and will be forced to mime and faux lip sync, because that way they can actually listen to Taylor singing them instead of having her voice entirely drowned out by the grellow one's bellowing. 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Babs, how about you go to the concert and just enjoy it? You don't need to sing along or pretend to. Just go, live in the moment, put your phone away and enjoy the concert. Oh who am I kidding? This is Babs , she will do none of those things

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is anyone going to go to a Taylor swift and spend their time wondering if that fat twit knows all the lyrics?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another mum daughter trip that'll be over the gram #werk #expenses #soldhersoul
Ffs just enjoy the experience with the brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why does she even need to “look like” she’s singing? She thinks anyones going to be looking in her and Rory Cuntways direction at a literal Taylor swift concert? 🤣 Nobody is going to give two hoots about that fat ugly cow, or the pompous background extra.

Do everyone seated around you a favour babs, and just keep that fat grey pie hole shut for once in your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
God I really am sick of this unfunny, sallow faced twit, as well as that gormless small dicked wimp of a husband.

I’ve never seen her being quite this obnoxious in vlogs before. So shrill, screaming over everyone thinking everyone’s impressed because she’s English. Constantly squealing and shouting like a bleeping foghorn. STEVE looks like he wants to cry whenever she speaks to him. Ethan’s the only one close to normal. Erin’s accent is really… something. Like come on love, you’re common as muck, and mum paid for your Sephora haul and expensive holiday by showing her giant holey knickers, and smashing Easter eggs off her forehead for the internet. You’re not posh 💀
What do we think is going on with the posh accent thing? Is she putting it on for the vlogs or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of my friends is a teacher in a local secondary school and he had students helping my dad today and my dad merely mentioned that he went to school with one of his daughters 20 years ago and I was asking why. We don’t need reminding of the trouble we got into as teenagers or giving others ideas

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2885091
duck, she's one ugly munter!!!!
Really just wanted to reply to that story, “why don’t you just let her go to the concert with a mate you stupid witch?! I’m sure she’d enjoy it a lot more.”

And this whole 2000’s style coming back thing is so bleeping annoying. It’s old news, it’s been happening for a couple of years.
The cycle of fashion has been going on for generations and generations as well. Fashions and styles cycle back round usually in 20 year cycles. She’s lived through this many times so she’s either well aware of that and putting on this stupid act or she’s too bleeping thick to pick up on that.

• Heart
What a rude reply?! The woman was being helpful!
The one underneath that tells her it's always the same and to put a coat in and stop moaning though!! Is that an undercover tattler? Or a genuine babette about to be BLOCKED!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do we think is going on with the posh accent thing? Is she putting it on for the vlogs or what?
Self conscious about her real accent maybe? Probably one of those cringey things teens do that they think makes them seem like the height of cool, then one day look back and want to crawl inside their own hole with embarrassment. Sadly for Erin, in her case it’s proudly broadcast online by her show off mother who thinks the sun shines out her arse, and forever immortalised on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
lol at babs blaming an ex for the debt collectors turning up at her house, as though it wasn't HER who racked up a thousands of ££s worth of debt TWICE in her 20s due to her spending addiction, and certainly didn't "deal with it" because soggy san had to bail her out. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.