Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on the latest vlog, bloody hell is the camera zoomed in cause if her face gets any bigger it wont fit the screen!
---
Also cant believe she actually wore those naff heart sunglasses. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope someone messages Babs and tell she needs to learn all the Taylor Swift chants too. There's chants the crowd shout at different parts of the songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me 😱. At this point she's trolling us isn't she? Freaky dinosaur head she's got there!!
Screenshot_20240419_200206.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_195919.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she will address the fact some of the songs have swears, they will probably make her feel a bit wobbly. Not exactly the pretty pop you really like is it babs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I listened to the new TS album today- mainly out of curiosity. Considering until pretty recently the Brat was deemed too young for Harry Potter, I'm surprised Emma thinks some of the lyrics are ok for her to listen to!!
But then again-The TS concert is purely for content and to desperately look like a "cool mum" who has a brilliant relationship with her daughter, and they love doing fun stuff together .......not quite the true picture is it Emma??!!!

Reactions: 24
Anyone interested in my ballet flat incident? I went to the pub got way too drunk and ended up puking all over them in the toilet when I got home, my mum had to throw them out before she helped me to bed🤣🤣🤣 sorry for the overshare - I’ve been out for bottomless brunch for my birthday and may have had too many cocktails - no puking on ballet flats tonight though so I’d call that a win! Love you cowbags🥳🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not a new quote, but that means it’ll fit right in with Babs’ content…

View attachment 2885688
bikini season may be just around the corner, but luckily for babs, her local Chinese takeaway delivers because even the potential of yet another dull prawn cracker dance couldn't lure babs up from the sofa to leave the hobbit house and actually walk to collect them - even if it was located just around the corner. 🤣

guaranteed that seeing this quote next time she catches up on tattle will "inspire" babs to rehash the usual "body confident" reels about societal pressure on women to change their bodies for summer, with a mention of the well-known "how to get a bikini body - put a bikini on your body" quote, that she claims to have INVENTED. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.