Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just asked Mr Doodle to schedule in a meeting with me to discuss going out for our Wedding Anniversary šŸ™„
He replied - "I'll book a table at -------- "
Job done šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing with all this ā€œ taking us alongā€ is it just boils down to close ups of her big ugly mug in different locations whether itā€™s a concert or holiday itā€™s just her 99% of the time gawping at the camera thereā€™s no real in-depth look at anything and anything she does film of interest is bleeping rubbish šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So..... The flog-my review.
1. Was it filmed by a 7 year old for a school project?
2. Out of focus and lots of cackling going on.
3. Boring, mainly shots of the grellow one prize shot being, her trying to extricate a piece of broccoli from her tombstones.
4. Boring.... again.
5. Completely un-informative, has put me right off whatever it was she was filming.
6. Co stars, the plank no personality a right droip. Big E and her weird accent made the flog slightly more interesting. Little E slightly irritating at times.
7. Couple of the comments - which one of you lot made em? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
So basically a tit flog filmed by an absolute bellend who makes everything she films look tit including herself!
---
The thing with all this ā€œ taking us alongā€ is it just boils down to close ups of her big ugly mug in different locations whether itā€™s a concert or holiday itā€™s just her 99% of the time gawping at the camera thereā€™s no real in-depth look at anything and anything she does film of interest is bleeping rubbish šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Snap to all your comments,.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240418_124142_Instagram.jpg

She really has always thought of herself as the better looking sister hasn't she šŸ¤®
Granted, Wet Claire doesn't exactly pose any threat being the ugly munter that she is too, but the obvious level Babs has always loved herself to astounds me, it really does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
First world problems that cause so much anger and strife for our dainty doll this morning .. just can't keep living like this ....

View attachment 2882519
Has she never heard of layers? Notoriously popular in spring and autumn when you don't quite know what your getting weather wise??
---
My other half and I had a chat yesterday about where to go in the summer for our holiday, were we meant to schedule in a meeting? lol A bloody meeting to discuss their trip to Ireland. Good god Babs. Their marriage is definitely loveless
It's almost like they're both so rushed of their feet they need to schedule it and not at all like they aren't sat on separate sofas in front of the TV every night scrolling away and ignoring each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course her and Steve arenā€™t holiday planning on their ā€œlunch breakā€. She just says this tit to make it sound to us (and herself) that she has a proper job. Same as when she only shares herself watching tv during the day when sheā€™s apparently having lunch. Utter bollocks. Just admit you have all day every day to do whatever the duck you please Babs, itā€™s patronising that you imagine we will believe this crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2882955
She really has always thought of herself as the better looking sister hasn't she šŸ¤®
Granted, Wet Claire doesn't exactly pose any threat being the ugly munter that she is too, but the obvious level Babs has always loved herself to astounds me, it really does!
I think the term you're looking for is 'body positive' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course her and Steve arenā€™t holiday planning on their ā€œlunch breakā€. She just says this tit to make it sound to us (and herself) that she has a proper job. Same as when she only shares herself watching tv during the day when sheā€™s apparently having lunch. Utter bollocks. Just admit you have all day every day to do whatever the duck you please Babs, itā€™s patronising that you imagine we will believe this crap.
What she means is her G will break for his lunch of beigeness (food & the wife) and she'll talk at him all things Ireland not factoring in any of his family/plans/ideas.

• Haha
It always makes me laugh, I have an actual full time job and I WFH every day, i'm the only one who does my job so I have loads to do... and I still have plenty of down time to get house stuff done/read a couple of chapters/watch this week's ep of AHS (today!). If my work doesn't fill every minute of every day, apart from one hour at lunch, I can't imagine hers does! I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see what she does with all her highlighters and notebooks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What she means is her G will break for his lunch of beigeness (food & the wife) and she'll talk at him all things Ireland not factoring in any of his family/plans/ideas.
Exactly! What the hell is she going to do on this holiday? She doesnā€™t like walking, pubs, restaurants, beaches (she admitted this in that travel vlog she wrote) despite claiming she ā€œloves the seaā€- she never goes in it for more than the three seconds it takes to put on some swimsuit and have a picture taken to then put on Insta alongside some body confident bullshit essay. Sheā€™s miserable enough when they are in lanzarote with no overpriced theme parks or shops to entertain her. I honestly cannot imagine sheā€™s actually looking forward to this. Itā€™s obviously to appease Steve- but what will she expect in return?

Reactions: 25
Haha! Unsure @Mrslollypop - she'll get more pleasure sitting on a washing machine for the spin cycle than from what her husband could offer šŸ˜µ Is this why she does all the holiday laundrette visits šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Already predicating the absolute tit show of that Ireland vlogā€¦ā€¦
Ste, I mean G, this Sligo food trail is just like an Epcot festival donā€™t you think?! How fun, isnā€™t this fun guyyyyyysssssssss, move out the way munchkin

Ireland is so green, itā€™s like my hair. Hang on munch

I canā€™t wait to kiss that Blarney Stone, I actually dreamt of this, I think itā€™s the meno, Im going to give him the fastest kiss as he may want to run off with meā€¦ā€¦eye fucks the camera and throws daggers at munch

plane to the Aran islands? Ooooo is it like the skyliner? Ethan might be a bit scared so weā€™ll wait here munch wonā€™t we?! Ethan????????

Ste, ste whereā€™s the snacks? Get some taytos I canā€™t eat any off this Irish food Iā€™m literally going to live off these and Kimberley biscuits and Cadbury chocolate, itā€™s different here you know kiddos, in fact Iā€™m going to do a pollā€¦.and take it to Cadburyā€™s and get them to change the recipe. The people have spoken!!!!!! Ethan ā€˜I like bothā€™ Emma scowls

Stevens only packed shorts

who wants a Guinness? Oh yea G you donā€™t like it do you? Put your Eircom top back on immediately so people know youā€™re Irish šŸ¤Ŗ ā˜˜
itā€™s very high up these cliffs of Moher, kind of like the Everest ride at animal kin if youā€™ve ever been? We love Disney and try to go at least once a year, this is just a little trip not our main holidayā€¦.thinks she talking to an Uber driver, itā€™s actually pats cousins mothers neighbour dropping them off to get rid of the eegits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I sped through the vlog- all I could see was Bab's massive head and those bleeping AWFUL heart sunglasses which I'd like to stamp on! She didn't seem to know very much about the park despite apparently having planned everything on a spreadsheet!!
I still can't get over the fact they went to California and saw NOTHING! They didn't even make the most of the parks!

Still harking back to the past with her talk on statement necklaces and bangles! She must never throw anything out to still have all those- which she never wears! God how sad she is to constantly like every single day- hark back to the past! She really hates her current life doesn't she?!
This is also copied content from other creators. Iā€™ve been seeing these for a while now, thereā€™s popular creators who all they do is post 2000ā€™s nostalgia about statement necklaces etc. Sheā€™s resorted to straight up stealing content now.
---
On the latest vlog I canā€™t get over how she will NEVER show the food they eat. Itā€™s borderline weird. Any other vlogger you see will always show where/what they are eating and film themselves trying things and give their opinion. She talks about the snacks sheā€™s brought when sheā€™s sitting with Ethan but just waves the top of the bag so you canā€™t see whatā€™s in there and then when they are sitting in the food court she purposely keeps the camera pointing towards her face so you canā€™t see what they have ordered. She has SO MANY issues with food itā€™s unreal for someone who claims to be so body confident. Utter bullshit.
Someone even commented on the vlog, ā€œwhy didnā€™t you show the food you got?ā€

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.