Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just blocked me for suggesting (very nicely I might add) that Ethan - at age 11 - may not appreciate having his colouring-in splashed all over the internet for his mates to see but apparently worrying about her boy makes me mean. Mean!!!
Welcome 👋 lots of us are blocked for similar comments or suggesting lifestyle changes when she wangs on about her hrt or poor sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For anyone who is blocked you can still view her Stories by just Googling 'Brummymummyof2 Instagram Stories' and ckick on the site picuki - just saying!

• Haha
  • Heart
I imagine the first meltdown has occurred when after a delayed and long flight, then clearing customs she wanted them all to partake in a reel for her Insta … and they all told her to get lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I imagine the first meltdown has occurred when after a delayed and long flight, then clearing customs she wanted them all to partake in a reel for her Insta … and they all told her to get lost!!
It's more likely the fact that the armed US police are pretty scary and you're not even allowed to switch your phone on until you've well and truly left Customs! She'll be foaming at the mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I sincerely hope she's had at least 6 tantrums by know, I can imagine the kids being exhausted and not cooperating with any multiple takes for her reels. I'm more invested in this than my own break in may 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon about lunchtime here. That’ll be 6am-ish there! She will have set an alarm to post cos can’t possibly just have a family holiday and keep it private and just be present with her family. But then she has NO other content so will be wetting her knickers over the stuff she can post from Cali. Even though we all know it’ll be utter tit like everything she does!

Reactions: 17
It's 4am in L.A
Isn't that Babs normal Perimenopausal wake up time anyway?

She'll be stomping around the room getting the snacks out of the cases for breakfast ready for when the toddlers wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
7D0B57C6-0B2A-47EF-B839-501916C43B79.png

Little game of hotel tingo. I’ll go first- I reckon this one, it’s very close to universal and comes up high on booking .com

• Haha
  • Wow
👀 peeled for the orange accessories 😂

ETA - the Ass-thet-ick is strong with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will soon be back with a repeat of last years trip to Disney she will do the exact same things, find the exact same treats, ration the kids to one treat a day, then make them share so she can pretend they have had 2 treats 😂😂😂 whilst she eats what the duck she wants. She has no originality, we will see the same stuff other and over again, honestly even the airport pics were the same she even has the same outfit as last time 😂😂😂😂 she just gets bigger with each passing year 🙈. here’s how it goes…. limp biscuit will find a fake irish bar by complete chance, he’s so Irish he just gravitates to bars that are not even authentically Irish in any way shape or form, they just sell Guinness and for every plastic paddy that’s enough! She will take pics of his pathetic face and oh the fun they have discussing how much sausage he will munch, she will find a donut as big as her actual fat head and eat the whole lot, she will get sweaty thighs and have to show us some stupid dance of her wearing those hideous shorts, she will flash her crotch and get out her cracking rack at the water park, poor Emma of last year would never have been so brave, she will do a grid post to prove her point, she will buy the older brat a 100 dollar Disney bag but refuse the little brat a tshirt cos it’s a waste of money, she will embarrass them further on Easter morning my giving them pathetic squishies as it’s a tradition 🙄 oh California I feel so bad for anyone there the same time as this overbearing pathetic lot, she will force the kids to collect autographs of weirdos dressed up, Disney has the highest rates of employing sex offenders under those costumes, do the research it’s all there, honestly would rather stay in Birmingham surrounded by genuine souls than embark on that trip of a lifetime with the conning conways! She is the Biggest con artist around!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's nearly 24 hours since she last posted 🤣🤦‍♀️ I bet she's aPsolutely rabid!!!
---
Either that or the airport Uber driver accidentally took them through Downtown LA and she's now lying on the bathroom floor riddled with Anxiety.
---
Screenshot_20240325_135201_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's nearly 24 hours since she last posted 🤣🤦‍♀️ I bet she's aPsolutely rabid!!!
---
Either that or the airport Uber driver accidentally took them through Downtown LA and she's now lying on the bathroom floor riddled with Anxiety.
---
View attachment 2836181
Maybe shamrock ste & the kids have pimped her out in downtown whilst they enjoy being Bab-less 😆 dose of her own medicine to enjoy, tis HER holiday after all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---
---
View attachment 2836181
The joy if her phone is pickpocketed 🤣
It's easy done, our family has had it done, both times in Spanish cities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s currently a thread on mumsnet about influencers embarrassing their kids, turns out it’s about the grellow one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.