Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she explained about the hand luggage and that their shoes are safe. I've been beside myself all morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The caption reads "It's time! Are you ready? Let's go!!!"

tit, I'm not ready. I tell you what, you go on ahead and leave me the f{**k alone for a few days.

And, didn't she slag American Tourister a few weeks ago cos they damaged easily, now she's telling the Babette's that they are on sale in Costco. She'd flog her gran if she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I whipped out a colouring book for my kids they would look at me like I’ve lost it! They play on a switch surely that’s what most kids do? To be fair at the airport my daughter likes to shop and my son just eats but only in spoons he’s got a very dedicated pallet which is only spoons food 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Instagram people really think they're something don't they? "I'll show you fanta..." If i was that desperate to look at a picture of some Fanta I'd just Google it thanks. She thinks she's so bleeping important.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So let me get this straight.... She has a hand luggage case of all their shoes. So if the main cases get lost or something at least they'll all have shoes to wear 😂😂😂
Haha I'm here for that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well when we get to see the riveting come pack with me 52 minutes Cali edition....did you know she's off to Cali 🤣, we can see exactly what she packed & where.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The caption reads "It's time! Are you ready? Let's go!!!"

tit, I'm not ready. I tell you what, you go on ahead and leave me the f{**k alone for a few days.

And, didn't she slag American Tourister a few weeks ago cos they damaged easily, now she's telling the Babette's that they are on sale in Costco. She'd flog her gran if she could.
Yes she did because she was asking for recommendations for new cases. Obviously her begging didn’t result in any freebies coming her way so she had to go back to Costco and buy new ones herself!

Reactions: 18
Are Virgin Atlantic trolling us by delaying her flight!? Don't they realise we want her to just duck off already 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
ha, brilliant! it had nothing to do with the shoes that were left behind - because we all know that big spender babs would have had no issue treating herself to loads of new pairs - the reality is that she threw a huge tantrum and demanded Sharky turn around and drive back to the hobbit house because her suitcase of snacks had been left behind - and how could babs possibly be expected to get through a flight to California without sugary treats - especially when she needs to keep her energy up to colour with the toddlers! 🙄

what's worse is that it's clear that is only the hand luggage suitcase of snacks for the plane - we all know that her hotel room tour will reveal another full-sized case packed full of cereal bars and haribo and biscuits and crisps and beige, plus her usual selection of decaf tea bags and sleepy tea and half the snack aisle from Sainsbos to help get her through the few hours between her toddler 5pm tea time and her 8pm bedtime, to accompany her eighth bottle "fat free" luminous Fanta. 🤢

Screenshot_20240324_133604_com.instagram.android_edit_2016808902400068.jpg

Reactions: 17
She looks like a right spoilt brat, she looks jealous of her baby sister. Probably wanted to be the star of the photo.
This is exactly how Erin looked when they were filming surprising Ethan with something at their old house. Absolute face of contempt until the second she clocked the camera was on her. Her mother has taught her well.

Reactions: 23
She’s been packing for a fortnight but now they’ve forgot the shoes?! Absolute twaddle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell us you read here Babs without telling us you read here.

Look I’m on the plane now pic ✔
Look I’m sat between the kiddos pic ✔
Look I AM wearing compression socks ✔
Look I do safeguard my children …. Fail ❎

Reactions: 26
Predictions for after she lands:

Photos of them all in sheet masks

Ste sticking his smelly little thumb up from across the aisle, with a smile that doesn’t reach his eyes

Her explaining she takes one for the team by sitting in between the kiddos to give her giant bumcheeks room to spill over stop them fighting

A run down of whatever tripe she watched during the flight

A tale of how someone complimented her for being such an amazing, clever mummy with her bag full of sticker books and chocolate buttons

Perhaps that stupid reel she always does with the abba song, with everyone doing the actions out of sync

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate how she always sits between the kids. Just let them choose where they want to sit, surely they'll just be eating/ watching films like Babs anyway so no need to keep them apart 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened to the babbath? Just duck off on your holiday of a lifetime and stop posting inane things that are neither interesting or funny! No one gives a duck about you wearing the most childish compression socks I have ever seen or the fact you are on a plane! duck off then duck off a bit more!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.