Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
If I whipped out a colouring book for my kids they would look at me like I’ve lost it! They play on a switch surely that’s what most kids do? To be fair at the airport my daughter likes to shop and my son just eats but only in spoons he’s got a very dedicated pallet which is only spoons food 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mo fo

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s seen the mumsnet page and is feeling sorry for herself!! Enjoy your holiday paid for with the privacy of your kids, people know your address dates of birth, full names, children’s details. That she is away for 2 weeks!! 😂😂😂 and this woman gave a talk on Internet safety when she’s sold the safety of her kids for a trip to Disney! 😂😂😂 the fucking irony is too much!

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240322_202418_edit_32283759380392.jpg

The good people of L. A need this handy guide for when the grellow oaf lands on their turf!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

justme2

Chatty Member
Emma 👋 your armpits won’t overspill and look so awful if you wore a costume that fits you! Also dare ya to post a photo of you stood up straight!

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
The shoe suitcase sounds like another one of her made up bullshit calamities. She finds herself in a new “hilarious” pickle any time she travels anywhere somehow 🙄 I’m only surprised it wasn’t a case full of pants this time, for added comedy value.

Her car screaming is beyond annoying, it’s plain dangerous actually. I’d love to see her drive 70mph down a motorway to London with someone screeching down her earhole the entire time. That useless cunt Ste is forever having mishaps and accidents on his bike, clumsy streak of piss that he is. I’d be dead silent and hanging on for dear life if I were in a car with him at the wheel.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why is she always so smug?? She’s a fat ugly twat with no content, no personality, her husband is wet wipe and her daughter is a brat. Her son is lovely but largely ignored.
She is an absolutely appalling human being and yet has a skin like Teflon and always comes up smelling of roses. It’s just not fair!
Braggy braggy show off. Fuck off with your California trip. You are a sad washed up cunt and one day soon I really hope you get your comeuppance you insufferable bitch.

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Someone on the Mumsnet thread has a child at the same school as Erin.

Bab is going to be mortified when she catches up.

It'll do her good to realise other people don't approve of her actions regarding E and E, not just us.

All while she is on holiday paid for with the ads her kids perform on

• Haha
  • Heart

Franklin22

My husband is disgusted that Ste would go into an Irish pub and drink a pint of Harp!!! He’s a bit of a beer buff!!! Apparently it’s weak with no taste. Sounds like Ste!

• Haha

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Fuck me Babs, you're peri menopausal, you're not dying.
Open you're piggy little eyes and look what's going on in the world and have a little decorum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
⚡NEWSFLASH ⚡

Hey Birmingham/Worcester/Solihull folk .. its just been on the local news there was an earthquake last night , people living in Harbs phoned the police because their house and everything inside moved during an episode of Ant & Dec.

Seismologists are yet to confirm if this true.

• Haha

NattyMoo

Looking at how many comments she’s replied to, those kids aren’t going to remember having fun on this ‘holiday of a lifetime’, they’re going to remember their mum replying to random strangers on the internet for validation and her prattling on about random crap and filming it.
I’d rather have a week in Devon and my parents actually being present.

• Heart
  • Sad

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I’m going to claim a Tingo for the beach ‘run’.
At least we were spared the red swimming costume.
---
Soooo… she’s comparing Santa Monica to Weston Super Mare.

• Haha
  • Wow

zebby

VIP Member
Plane just about to leave Greenland airspace, then into Canada then on to the USA. 3h50 left. Would love to be a fly in that plane!
"Greenland. Green land. Is there a place called Greenland Steven? Did I just make that up? Is it a Brummy thing? Like Barnt Green?"

• Haha

purplekat

Can't wait for the inevitable breakdown when she posts a photo from inside their hotel room, explains that she won't say where they're staying until after they're home and within minutes of posting said photo someone here on tattle has figured out where they're staying 😂

• Haha
  • Heart