Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
They look like a group of raving simpletons in their ears and all their Mickey gear. People will be asking if they’re sure they’re on the right plane.

My family and I all like football, but we don’t give a shiny shite about looking at random stadiums whilst on holiday. That’s all babs - graciously allocating an hour to “the boys” so she can tick them off her list and smugly claim they got to do something they liked too. Even though nobody wanted or asked for it.

Bon voyage babs, don’t rush back you fat ugly fuck. 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

shazbev

VIP Member
Howling that her big reveal is.... meeting a nonentity outside a bar - whilst sporting curtains as a frock which she's managed to mark as an Asda ad 😂😂😂😂😂. I have no idea who the bloke is but he's giving off 'who is this frumpy, fat fucker who's demanding a pic with me?', vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240323_175111.jpg

Oh for gods sake. We all know that management told her to stop with the morning pit stories because it improved engagement!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm only just catching up after nearly 24 hours at work 🙄🤦‍♀️ but I'm Sooooooo happy it's raining on Disneyland day 🤣🤣✌👏

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Imagine spending over half a million pounds on a house but calling a theme park staffed by teenagers in costumes “home”

• Haha
  • Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Thought about it for 11 hours? Didn’t she say she fell asleep 3 minutes into the Barbie movie?

Regardless toughen up butter chops. It really doesn’t matter what a child enjoys, what matters is giving them privacy because they don’t have the capacity to consent to what adults share about them.

The fact she’s still thinking about this and posting for validation is Babs all over.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
View attachment 2846375
Ta-da! Spot on to whoever nailed it in about 3 seconds 😂, I am in awe of the sleuthing skills!
Thankyou! The sleuthing went as follows…..
Assumption 1- Babs will book a package holiday with virgin as she couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery
Assumption 2- Babs is lazy and won’t want to waste time trawling through hotel offerings when she could be looking at old photos of herself and coming up with attention seeking captions to go with them
Then went on virgins website, searched “hotels in West Hollywood” and The Garland was the first on the list! 😂. The fact it had an Insta worthy AsSTHetiC 🥴 sealed the deal

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Technically she didn't pretend, it was someone on here 🤣
The "hacker" on the uni thing was also from here 😂
Hackers!!!! Plural. I definitely wasn't alone 🤣🤣🤣✌
And if acquiring legitimate log in details for a public event is "Hacking" then guilty as charged! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Baboff

Fuck me - I've had more fun in the rain in Blackpool.
Her ability to make the most expensive holiday look shite is something else.
As if she is hoofing herself around in broken sunglasses and shit water sandals with a swinging gunt that could easily store a couple of baby kangaroos in it.

And she has the audacity to pass this shit show off as content

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Klp86

VIP Member
She really can’t see or just can’t accept that SHE is the problem. SHE is the one embarrassing her children. She is the reason they will be laughed at and bullied.

• Heart
  • Sad

Handwash30

VIP Member
I actually hate her most around the Easter period. I don’t really know why, but I do. She just turns into a proper cunt, more so than usual for some reason. But this thread has been exceptional the last few days. You’ve all genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Isnt it crazy how Ethan wanted to make a try on reel, when as luck would have it, babs had a George ad to film. That’s a bloody coincidence and a half. And there’s no way the poor bugger chooses his own clothes, other than from a pre determined selection controlled by babs. Was probably the only way she could coax him into filming the ad, but she’s framed it as him being the eager mastermind behind it all.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Babanory! 😒 a load of BS as per.View attachment 2832539View attachment 2832540
I find this “ I used to hate myself and being happy is weird” fucking ridiculous

this fucking bragging cunt does nothing but spend, spend spend and go on holidays and not just bog standard days out which she somehow manages to wrangle for free but long haul to America which for many would be a once in a lifetime event or Europe you know for a quick girls weekend away or euro Disney or Iceland or Lanzarote and she actually expects us to believe this was all done for years through a veil of tears, self doubt and anger

just fuck off

perhaps blob if you gave something back to society you might feel better, blimey even some of the shittest instagrammers give their free stuff away occasionally

but not blob oh no it’s just me me me

and if blob you wonder why you have a page devoted to people hating your existence on tattle it’s because you are an insufferable self obsessed selfish bitch

• Heart
She does not give a shit anymore. She wants money and fame- that’s the bottom line. She’s not the soppy, sensitive soul she portrays. She’s nasty and ruthless.
She’ll also justify the Mumsnet comments now it’s publicised on here and tell herself tattle cowbags have infiltrated the chat over there so it won’t bother her.
Those photos! She definitely just steps on the beach to pose and that’s as far as her intentions go. She wouldn’t walk, sit down or even take her sandals off. You’re on a Californian beach bab, feel the sand between your toes! I will never understand why she always wears skirts and dresses. Not even fashionable ones! She looks ridiculous!! So wrong for the occasion/activities. Ugh, I could go on and on…she makes no sense…

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Does she know that Uber exists in the UK? She’s acting like it’s something none of her followers have ever experienced? It’s been around for years.

What’s next Babs? Are you going to tell us about this great cafe called Starbucks?

Also, West Hollywood is the gay capital so no wonder Ste is buzzing his tits off chatting up Uber drivers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Predictions for after she lands:

Photos of them all in sheet masks

Ste sticking his smelly little thumb up from across the aisle, with a smile that doesn’t reach his eyes

Her explaining she takes one for the team by sitting in between the kiddos to give her giant bumcheeks room to spill over stop them fighting

A run down of whatever tripe she watched during the flight

A tale of how someone complimented her for being such an amazing, clever mummy with her bag full of sticker books and chocolate buttons

Perhaps that stupid reel she always does with the abba song, with everyone doing the actions out of sync

• Haha
  • Heart
So classy and elegant (as always) NOT! 🤢

IMG_8371.jpeg

…but at least we know the real purpose of the manky blanket, it’s so stepladder doesn’t faint (from the view or the stench!) 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha