Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you think she was totally unprepared for the weather? Thinking it would be more like Florida. Tomorrow and Wednesday look quite nice but then I think it’s going to be warmer in the UK (parts of 🇬🇧)

Reactions: 16

muscadet

Chatty Member
There’s no way she will be able to resist doing a shit holiday transition as seen on tik tok 🙄

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Hackers!!!! Plural. I definitely wasn't alone 🤣🤣🤣✌
And if acquiring legitimate log in details for a public event is "Hacking" then guilty as charged! 🤷‍♀️
Nope, you were not alone 🤣
---
i do't have kids of my own, so perhaps I'm missing something, but i what way is it not age-appropriate or "kid friendly" for a child to hear babs' rambles about petite women?! why are petite women a taboo subject? especially given that it's a typed caption, as children who are at an age where they are capable of reading her nonsensical jibberish are more than likely aware that the characters they meet at Disney etc are humans wearing costumes - unlike babs, believing she is meeting the REAL Gaston and the REAL Goofy at the age of 46. 🙄

or is this babs speculating that the person inside the costume is an individual with dwarfism, and has decided that it is a topic that is "too grown up" and cannot be mentioned, thus is using the phrase "petite"?

tbh, i'm also interested as to why woke babs assumes the person wearing the costume is a woman? why not a "petite" or even an exploited child - given the way that babs is happy to demand her own kids work as unpayed performers as she demands, i'm surprised she wouldn't have considered that other parents may be similarly as exploitative. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She's fucking weird with her views on age appropriate subjects. Particularly lacking in the knowledge that age appropriate subjects for her 13 year old will be who has slept with their bf/gf, who vapes and how are they going to get hold of said vapes and alcohol for their weekend house party. Except her 13 Yr old is tucked up in bed at 6.30 with no social media reading tween novels in a fucking cartoon character face sheet mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just found it! She will have another holiday meltdown when she realizes she's being talked about on Mumsnet and not just by us 🐄👜s.

Hi Bab, go have a read of it.

We'll be here waiting to see your reaction 🍿🍿
Me too, I haven’t been on mumsnet for a long time but I’m gonna be watching that aibu thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I'm going for prime time 7pm

Followed by 7.30 for full blown gigantic Stateside strop.
She needs time to waddle her way over to Nintendo land a do a photoshoot with the toddler Ethan posing with his plushie and then upload it on the free WiFi in some cafe while eating a sugary bun and ignoring her family. I reckon 7pm should do it- that’s lunchtime over there

focusdochas

VIP Member
I’m going to Lanzerote in September and my dad goes multiple times a year and our trips overlap so he’s introducing me to the bar owners he is friends with. I will not be hunting down male members but actually relaxing for a few days by the pool.

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Shes in denial about how shit this holiday is. Slagging off WDW and trying desperately to think of things that are better in California 😂. Get real Emma. The WDW mentionitis is proof she’s disappointed.

No offence to WDW fans, and I like it myself too ffs, but it is definitely a safe space for a certain type of person, shall we say. That’s what she really likes, the true reason she likes to go there. It’s not for disney itself.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Babs, why are you even addressing the colouring? You're on your bloody holidays. Put your phone away and enjoy it. Good god, putting validation off strangers on the internet over time with your family.
Thats all her kids will truly remember from these holidays. Her on her phone endlessly for "content". Why is she making out ot was just because of "a DM" she could have kept to herself and ignored, when we all know its really that she read here and shit herself because her general infamy and criticism of the infantilisation of her children has spread to Mumsnet too? She is so transparent.

Last edited: