Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lettuce

Seriously how old is this women? If it was big E
I could sort of understand it but honestly a grown women. She must’ve been such an embarrassment. Almost feel sorry for her drip of a husband watching her fawn over this “celeb” that only she seems to know.
Says a lot for wet wipe & her kid's if that’s the best thing that’s ever happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
her holiday food makes me want to vom it all looks so dry and unappetising… I’m an absolute nightmare piglet with food but I do love a big salad on holiday just gotta keep it fresh her food intake gave me virtual indigestion 😂

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Do just have to add I’ve been to the USA 15 times all over and never been to cheesecake factory 😬

• Haha

justme2

Chatty Member
treating the babettes to a babanory story for Easter, eh chubalubs? because that interaction aPsolutely did not happen. sure, the people who work at Disney have to be polite to guests, but there is no way that fairytale-esque convo about rain and ✨MaGiC✨ and smiles happened. it's far too cringe.. and of COURSE babs "wept". the kids must be totally done with her drama. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2848477
It chucked it down when we went and we had a local guide for two days who explained how much LA needs rain due to droughts. It had rained more in a month than it had done for 4 years which was going to take them out of a drought. They said during a drought they weren't even allowed to shower for more than 2 minutes.

• Wow

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240401_163419.jpg

Fucking hell. That outfit, I need eye Bleach. Nice that her skirt matches her skin, hair teeth!

• Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
🎵Welcome to the land of buying dresses - woah! are my tits gonna fit in?
Flump out the cab is it time to post on Instagram time?
Look to my right, all I need is a "Walmart" sign
This is all so crazy
Nobody here thinks I'm famous

My gunt is swinging and I'm feeling kinda homesick
Poorly belly and I'm nervous
My skin is looking grey and sallow
And the size 18 dress won't go on, and the size 18 dress won't go on, and the size 18 dress won't go on...

So I lift my flaps up and turn the fan on
And fan my foof away
Slobbing in hotel room like "yeah"
Sucking on double dips like "yeah"

I put my hands up to film another vlog
Take the peasants on my holiday
Yeaaahhhh
It's a Brummy (cunt) in the USA!
Yeaaahhhh
It's a braggy Brum in the USA 🎵

Gosh... That unintentionally turned into a long awaited Babs tribute! 🤣🤣
You cow bags are on fire tonight! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I imagine the first meltdown has occurred when after a delayed and long flight, then clearing customs she wanted them all to partake in a reel for her Insta … and they all told her to get lost!!
It's more likely the fact that the armed US police are pretty scary and you're not even allowed to switch your phone on until you've well and truly left Customs! She'll be foaming at the mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
What scene is she trying to recreate? I couldn’t figure it out. And though I’m not a ‘superfan’ I have seen every episode of friends more than once!
The one where Joey has moved out of his and Chandlers apartment.
‘All by myself’ is playing in the background whilst Joey and Chandler are seen doing things alone that they would have done together (table football etc), and then finally Chandler is sat looking out of the window (in his apartment- not Monica’s, Babs take note), watching the rain, and Joey appears to be doing the same in his new apartment, but as the camera pans out he is actually sat in front of a water feature that looks like a rainy window.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Still no stories?!!! Maybe her ESTA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:had expired and she wasn't allowed in!! Nah we wouldn't be that ;lucky!
She will post between 7-8pm our time as its prime viewing after 7am, smack in the middle of her day she won’t care about the holiday

justme2

Chatty Member
She doesn't do nights or meals out as someone earlier said , they'll be in the room at 7:00pm smacking on sugar and Rice Krispie squares with no nutritious meal on the horizon. So disgusting that she won't allow anyone to eat out & experience a bit of the culture .
Probably for the best in this case if she thinks evenings in shit hole Hollywood is a brag.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I reckon about lunchtime here. That’ll be 6am-ish there! She will have set an alarm to post cos can’t possibly just have a family holiday and keep it private and just be present with her family. But then she has NO other content so will be wetting her knickers over the stuff she can post from Cali. Even though we all know it’ll be utter SHIT like everything she does!