Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Mumsnet thread has a child at the same school as Erin.

Bab is going to be mortified when she catches up.

It'll do her good to realise other people don't approve of her actions regarding E and E, not just us.

All while she is on holiday paid for with the ads her kids perform on
Ooh I missed that bit…..be back soon I’m off to mumsnet again……this could be gold 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just back from the mumsnet page, well, well, well. Bab is gonna be freaking out when she reads the comment from one who's child attends the same secondary as x3T. Sadly I don't think she'll reconsider her online presence.... she believes she's a celebrity 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just back from the mumsnet page, well, well, well. Bab is gonna be freaking out when she reads the comment from one who's child attends the same secondary as x3T. Sadly I don't think she'll reconsider her online presence.... she believes she's a celebrity 😂😂😂😂😂.
Oh my gosh we need that person over here 🙏🙏🙏😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree but I think it will spook her and I’m here for that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps shes one of the in-person "insanely clever women" Emma ranted about a while ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you DM on mums net and alert users on that thread that these exist? I’m guessing that is not allowed

Reactions: 15
God if she thinks Tattle are mean cowbags god knows what she will think about mumsnet comments cos they are witches!!:ROFLMAO:

Still no posts- bet she comes on and either moans about jet lag or pretends everything is super fabulous and they 've just been to breakfast where Stephen had 27 sausages and is wearing his shorts even thought its racing cos he's just so WILD!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh I’m loving this. I’ve got some leave approaching and I will be sat in a hot tub with all the wine (admittedly in a Welsh cottage not a cali hotel) but I will have nothing to do but drink, eat and watch this tit show unfold. Threads on here and mumsnet. 😂😂

What a time to be alive cow bags 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooooooooo I wonder if this will bring on a post like the fajita gate. A big pity party post that the trolls are stopping her being a good mum. On their holiday of a lifetime.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I give up I’ve tired to look but I’m not having much luck
Go on Mumsnet. Look for 'talk'. Then click on "Am I Being Unreasonable".
(At the moment it's on page 2 of "AIBU") - there's a thread called Instagram Influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i didn't actually read the braggy caption on her post yesterday, just roled my eyes and noted that Ez looked incredibly uncomfortable in the photo with the suitcases, very much like she didn't want her photo taken - and it was certainly interesting that she wasn't posing next to babs. but anyway, i just skim read through it and ffs, she's gone from the braggy "I'M so lucky to be going on yet another holiday! lucky, lucky ME - able to" treat"steve and the kids to yet another holiday" bullshit, to the angle of her being "lucky" because she can take all the babettes on holiday with her, all under the guise that she's going to California for THEM, and it's all for the benefit of her followers, and going to America is simply part of her "werk" and isn't she just so kind and wonderful to create content so the babettes can go on holiday through her by watching HER adventures through a screen - obvs to twist the narrative so that people can't accuse her of showing off when so many families are struggling to afford the basics, and should in fact be grateful to her for visiting Disney in their behalf, solely out of kindness and the goodness of her own heart. fully expecting comments of praise for such genorisity. oh, what a wonderful babs. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I give up I’ve tired to look but I’m not having much luck
Thread title is "Instagram 'influencers' ". It's in the AIBU section. Or if you use the search function, search that title and limit the results to the past 24 hours.

I genuinely 'hope that helps' !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
(At the moment it's on page 2 of "AIBU") - there's a thread called Instagram Influencers
Thread title is "Instagram 'influencers' ". It's in the AIBU section. Or if you use the search function, search that title and limit the results to the past 24 hours.

I genuinely 'hope that helps' !
Thank you so much x
---
Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That mums net chat is part slating Mrs Meldrum and blob

liked this bit about blob it just confirms what everyone knows and why she’s not invited to the more up market events

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.