Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going for prime time 7pm

Followed by 7.30 for full blown gigantic Stateside strop.
She needs time to waddle her way over to Nintendo land a do a photoshoot with the toddler Ethan posing with his plushie and then upload it on the free WiFi in some cafe while eating a sugary bun and ignoring her family. I reckon 7pm should do it- that’s lunchtime over there

Reactions: 16
We need the person with a child at the same school find us here and dish the dirt.
Very interesting thread though….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for your help , I found it .. I was looking on ‘NETMUMS ‘ I’m such a silly billy 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Still no stories?!!! Maybe her ESTA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:had expired and she wasn't allowed in!! Nah we wouldn't be that ;lucky!
She will post between 7-8pm our time as its prime viewing after 7am, smack in the middle of her day she won’t care about the holiday

Reactions: 17
Omg I just found it! Why does this make me so happy🤣 hello everyone from mumsnet! 👋 take a seat and enjoy the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Are we absolutely sure she hasn’t checked in to Hotel Cecil and that’s why she’s MIA 🤣

either that or she was directing the latest ShitTok in LAX and the actual Spielberg saw her and was so impressed with her skills he’s whisked her away to a film set to help create the next blockbuster?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s seen the mumsnet page and is feeling sorry for herself!! Enjoy your holiday paid for with the privacy of your kids, people know your address dates of birth, full names, children’s details. That she is away for 2 weeks!! 😂😂😂 and this woman gave a talk on Internet safety when she’s sold the safety of her kids for a trip to Disney! 😂😂😂 the bleeping irony is too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel this is going to be a second Fajitagate. Will we be treated to a tearful, sniffy Emma telling us that "we (and mumsnet) WIN"? That we're stopping her being a "good mum"? Love that a commenter over there had pointed out what we say about her bleating about online trolling and the effect on HER but doesn't seem to give a crap that she exposes her entire family to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The mumsnet thread is brutal compared to most things we put here...succinct and to the point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emma will try and justify it to herself that the mumsnet posters are the same people as on here, but here’s the deal bab - they’re not!!

HTH x and do enjoy your billionth trip of a lifetime, hope the bathroom floor’s big enough x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God forbid she got burgled while away. (Not wishing it on her or anyone)

House insurance invalid as you advertised to thousands of people that your house would be empty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.