Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Now the Dove billboard reminder spouting crap about young girls not needing skincare but stickers … is that why you have bought Big E skincare/face masks for the last couple of years Bab?
I bet Erin has at least one drunk elephant product if not more - she is the classic Sephora tween/teen!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Candyfloss1974!

Emma what have you done in the last year for your poorly dad or mum who’s been caring for him? Invited yourself round for meals? Invited yourself round for Christmas? Maybe take a look in the mirror and stop being the most selfish cow ever.
How can she fit in doing something for her parents when she’s busy mumming, shopping for endless tat, going on 57 holidays of a lifetime every year, turning down gala invites, making up daily lies on insta and educating us all about taboo “women’s problems” such a periods and the unknown phenomenon of menopause.
All this whilst battling piri piri menopaws for five whole years!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Its very telling of how dull and boring her own life is the way she's making such a MASSIVE deal about the Brat having a few friends over, even down to micro managing what "the boys" do in the process. She's so controlling, I bet Ezzie's mates just think they're coming over to hang out 🤦‍♀️ They're in for a shock when Grotbabs feeds them all Party Rings and baskets full of tat, while prancing around to Taylor in her manky PJ's. I just hope to god for those kids sake she keeps her fucking bra on 🙄🙉

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’re not hiring a car!! I know I said it in an earlier post but how are they going to see ANY of California without a car? You can’t really walk and Emma is too lazy anyway.
Im not a fan of LA myself but LOVE California. We did an epic road trip from San Francisco to San Diego including Napa, Monterey, Newport Beach etc. It was amazing! We are not Disney fans so did t do any parks and my son didn’t care.
How can you go to California and not drive down the PCH!! It’s epic!

But she’s not interested in seeing California she just wants to be able to boast about going to Disney etc there.
She’s really pathetic. For such a tight arse in many ways she doesn’t half waste money on holidays. Pays all that money and does nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bohooo

Maybe she could have purchased some biscuits for the food bank... oh sorry that doesn't benefit her

• Angry
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240312_105727.jpg

Can I just add, last year when my friend's son in law went on his stag do, his mates bought him this very frock which he was forbidden to remove. One week later at the bride's hen do, I wore it for a dare, got utterly smashed to the point I fell into bed with it still on. I wore it round the house for a few weeks afterwards but she needs to know the seams are weak, it's a very cheap frock and she'll look hideous in it. I'm so here for it! 👀😎🍿
Eta, the frock I wore was a 20, that looks at least 1 size bigger!

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Babs is so gutted she had Ethan and not another girl to be a ‘constant friend’ to the golden child, don’t work like that though me and my sister were like chalk and cheese, even now we are close as we are family that’s it. Nothing in common other than we came from the same womb
I bet them girls really wanted to watch t swift and talk about what boys or girls they fancy etc, imagine when ezzie get a bf or gf, she will be manic
The parties that went on when I was 13 involved the lost boys, horror movies, the popular boys from school, some drink pinched from the parents like cinzano and someone coping off and being fingered.!
Major rule of parenting teenagers is that you cease to exist other than for lifts or money

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
NO WORDS. Literally, THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD
All that money and she is quite possible the most miserable, insecure, lost person I know, and totally lacking in purpose. Her life is lived as to what it looks like online.
She is insincere, unhealthy and so very very unhappy, it's not quite justice but it's not far off.

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
She does realise that when you do lid liner it has to go near the lash line? Also old make up near your eyes well that’s a super clever idea 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Surely it’s not me only thinks it’s ironic that she’s supporting/bragging about this dove campaign yet it’s people that are constantly sharing everything online that have contributed to kids growing up quicker and by 10 years old not giving a flying fig about stickers….her own daughter when she was a tween was into face masks and Sephora etc etc ……she needs to pick a lane and stay in it….bandwagon jumping cunt…..and it’s all about the bragging rights we will hear about this for fucking years from her
I think we've pretty much just said the same thing 👏👏
I'm helping a student on my unit with an assignment for their degree course "How Social Media is changing behaviours in Children aged 10 - 16" 😳 It's nothing we don't already know but it's fucking frightening to see it on paper!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma what have you done in the last year for your poorly dad or mum who’s been caring for him? Invited yourself round for meals? Invited yourself round for Christmas? Maybe take a look in the mirror and stop being the most selfish cow ever.

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Ok babs needs to get this into her thick head she wasn’t wearing leggings because she thought she was a heffer she was wearing them because it was the fashion… what a dumbo seriously all my pictures in that era was everyone in dresses and leggings it was a thing that we did even when i was a size 8!

Sorry I had to edit because I can’t type properly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Does she not have friends she can speak to. I mean actual real life, non influenza type friends! I would almost feel sorry for her, if she wasn’t such an enormous twat!!!
(my predictive text called her an enormous teat at first! 😂)

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
We are wasting our time appealing to her to stop bragging

a) because she doesn’t give a shit
b) because she thinks she’s someone special

the sooner these lazy grasping bastards sink without trace the better

• Heart