Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firetrap

Just what the fuck is going on here?!?!?I’m actually baffled, can’t go to cinema with friends or now even watch a film in the house with her pals without her mum and auntie chaperoning. At 13 yo?? Jesus wept. Cringing so hard for her and the mates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

emme1122

Chatty Member
IMG_6563.jpeg

A business woman?! 🤣🤣🤣 what a load of old shite! Of course it’s a personality trait as it’s all she fucking talks about. Also, I thought she said the perimenopause was completed? Stay in a lane Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh dear, this is vile to watch! Just let ur teen have a girly night with her mates and bugger off upstairs (doesn't normally have a problem with wollowing in her pit) I appreciate she might enjoy the same music but u can watch it a different day with her, let her have a night with her mates, let them order in pizza and leave them be 😡
Why don’t her and Claire just watch it together on a different night?! I’m genuinely baffled by what’s going on here.

The night looks horrendous and boring. Claire sat on a sofa to herself bored shitless looking at her phone and Babs on the other sofa. Where are the girls? Are all four cramped up to Babs? Are they stood up in the corner singing?

Babs and Claire change the dynamic completely and it’s so selfish. It’s clearly rare for Erin to have friends over because Babs would 100% tell us if she did.

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Adding on to BonBon's comment about Emma's relationship with her mum, Nannysan. I concur. It's very obvious that San is the type of woman who sweeps things under the rug. I'm ten years older than Emma, & it was a sort of competition between my friends and I about who started their periods first. I was last, quite late at 15, & my mum reassured me that she was a late starter too, what to expect, would I like to try tampons, etc., ... this was circa 1979-1983 and was most certainly NOT "taboo"! Same for the peri/menopause, my mum talked to me about her journey and what to expect when my time came (it's been & gone, 19 months menopausal, on HRT patches). The way she is giddy over the phrases "up your bum" & "shove it up my/your bum", calling sex "private parts action", & clamouring for attention from deviants online, proves that she truly is a product of her environment and that San raised her daughters to be ignorant and sheltered. Hence, making lovey-dovey sticker photo scrapbooks at age 30 and being into boy bands and The Spice Girls in her twenties. She's raising Erin in exactly the same way. Chaperoning her on shopping trips, Clifford The Big Red Dog at the (chaperoned) cinema. No talk of her being open with Erin about periods, sex, menopause etc., .... the cycle continues.

In conclusion Emma, none of those topics are "taboo", your mum just did a shit job. We don't live in Gilead.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Bumfluff80

Bloody hell the story about being invited to the instahuns gala last night but she was too afraid to go to an event where she could not invite her sister. I despair she is such a drip. Feminism in action right there banging on about IWD but can’t go to an event alone……

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Not at all weird to go to your friends house to watch a concert and not only is your friends Mum lurking around but also her Sister.

• Wow
  • Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Thank you Louise Pentland! She’s put on her stories that she wasn’t even invited, she was someone’s plus one! So babs expects us to believe she scored an invite over LP? 😂😂😂 Babs, just try being you instead of trying to be someone else and creating a web of lies and deceit. Never know, you might even discover the real you isn’t a total cunt (though I bet you can’t even remember who the real you is, much like you can’t remember your lies!!)

IMG_3781.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lettuce

I’m sorry but this is just so weird. First of all there is a real safe guarding issue going on here by putting those girls names on her stories. They are not the average girls names, and we all know the mixed grammar big E goes to. After her talk on internet safety last week and then doing this it’s bloody shocking. If I was one of those girls parents I’d be fuming if I got to find out about it.
Secondly you can hear her wailing in the background with the other ugly sister sat on the sofa that’s usually reserved for that drip of a husband of hers and the dog, & presuming babs is sat on the other sofa taking up whole thing with her manky blanket draped over hers where are Erin & her mates all sat? Are they all stood in the kitchen or sat around the hobbit table straining to get a look at the TV through the naff gold streamers and mass of plants.!!

If ever there was any doubt she is a controlling narc through and through

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

zebby

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240316-112917.png

Imagine what others are doing with any other photo you've posted online that can be lifted and repurposed.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma I can’t stress this enough not one single person cares about made up past Emma. You’re so incredibly boring it’s painful to even watch you spout the shit you do.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240307_074213_Instagram.jpg

I'm not sure where to start with this,,,,
Firstly, Emma you look ill. Drink some water FFS.
Second, you've already tried the Magnesium allegedly, this isn't knew information.
And finally - it's funny how the more of an insufferable braggy nasty big headed cunt you become, the more you struggle to sleep. It's almost as if you know 🤣🤷‍♀️✌

• Haha
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
What goes through her giant yellow head,??
Do you...

A. Donate Eater eggs to a food bank, for kids that wouldn't otherwise receive one this year.

Or

B. Headbutt the Easter egg, meaning only you will eat it as it's covered in Skin and Me products. Also adding to the perception of how aggressive you are.

Tough choice 😒

• Angry
  • Haha
View attachment 2800328
I'm not sure where to start with this,,,,
Firstly, Emma you look ill. Drink some water FFS.
Second, you've already tried the Magnesium allegedly, this isn't knew information.
And finally - it's funny how the more of an insufferable braggy nasty big headed cunt you become, the more you struggle to sleep. It's almost as if you know 🤣🤷‍♀️✌
It's just maths Babs, not menopause. If you go to sleep at 9pm 7 hours later it's 4am. You barely move, 7 hours is perfectly adequate for your lifestyle why do you think you need more sleep than that?

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Of all her annual posts, this one is the most infuriating. She has NO idea what she’s talking about. Yes, staying off social media on days like tomorrow is probably wise if you’re grieving your mum. Altho pointless, as the way the posts come up means you’ll still see them on Mon or whenever. But it’s so much more complicated than that. I don’t stay off Facebook tomorrow and feel magically ok that my mum isn’t here. I ache for her. I cry for her. I worry my memories are fading. I feel conflict and guilt for my own kids, who want to make a fuss of me because I’m their mum, but I just want to be on my own and wallow. And it’s not just one day - adverts, cards in shops, e mails, school activities - it’s constantly in your face for weeks.
As I’ve said, it’s a me issue. It’s my mum, my grief, my feelings. But seriously, Babs the twat has NO clue how lucky she is, how privileged she is, and how hard it’s going to hit her. No clue. Ignorant cow.
It’s like you’ve read my mind! It’s honestly not just the one day it’s the build up that starts from the beginning of February! This is the first year since loosing mum that I’ve planned to do something for me rather than sat at home doom scrolling and crying but it’s fucking hard! And what’s so nice of my mum is she decided to die right near Mother’s Day which is rather rude of her if I’m honest (dark humour is my friend) so I have a wonderful double whammy to contend with! Whoopie doo! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart