Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's been a year 🐄🛍 since the grellow one blocked me for politely asking her would she consider donating any Easter eggs to a food bank.... No reply - just blocked, fucking cunt that she is!!!
I actually hate her more than anyone or anything in this world.
I hate every last living thing about her.

There, I've said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
No I think you’re right, I’ve never been self employed but I think if you’re a Ltd business a bank would require you to have a business account. Plus I doubt they have inheritance money as Ste’s mum is still around.

Does anyone know the difference between this years amount and 2023’s?
2021 - £110,775.00
2022 - £198,631.00

£87,857.00 more over 12 months, averaging £7, 321.41 per month/£1,689.55 per week.

Meagre part-time teacher's salary, my fucking arse!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Don't want to sound like Babs, but I genuinely send lots of love to all Cowbags who have lost their Mums ❤ I hope that the memories you have are very special and you can hold on to those memories on a day that must be so difficult and filled with sadness

• Heart

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
God I hope she gets fucking jet lag and chub rub so badly it ruins her holiday. Fucking twat. How many holidays does she have a year? Really winds me up as I work and the husband works but we get UC because we don't get paid enough and will never be able to afford to go abroad.
Sorry for the moan

• Heart
  • Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
And during those 5 years she did nothing to help herself. Carried on with her shit diet, sugar all day everyday, she can say she’s a size 18 all she wants but we can all see how much weight she’s piled on. I’m sure she would blame peri menopause for that too, if we hadn’t seen her cramming her face with shit at every opportunity while sat on her arsed all day.

Couldn’t have been that making her feel shit though, could it? That would have meant taking some sort of responsibly.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she grew up in the fifties or something? Periods were not taboo when she was a teenager.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Why does she always have to treat herself to an experience on holiday? She gives zero fucks about those kids and that flat pack husband of hers

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240318_094049_Instagram.jpg

Imagine being Ste when Bab decides she feels a bit frisky. This is clearly the face that drove him to Grindr 🤣🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Do you know what really pissed me off - The "I'm taking you away with me, you and me - we're going away" blah blah 🤬 So fucking patronising and quite frankly insensitive to people who can't even afford to eat.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Growing Old is a privilege denied to many. And this stage in a woman's life is just part of growing old. Grow up FFS Emma!

Believe me, the loss and grief I see in my job makes her Perimenopause look like a fucking mild cold.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Tale of two instagrammers

one middle aged fugly doing fuck all day in day out

IMG_8038.jpeg

the other in demand looking fab and attending exciting stuff

IMG_8040.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gingerama

If she pulled her head out of her arse for 5 minutes she’d see that lots of people have been talking about perimenopause for years.
My mam was sectioned when I was 11, I started my periods when she was in hospital and my dad told me everything and they’d gotten pads ready between them-that was 1990……I’m about to have a hysterectomy and HRT is causing my autism to worsen (I now know my mams sectioning was linked to her autism-love that hereditary nature🫣) she hasn’t got a clue and you know what I don’t whinge about it I just try to educate people that HRT in neurodivergent women is a very different thing and to advocate for yourself not play the fucking victim all the time

• Heart

KB1986

I’m getting a bit tired of one evening her making a comment about something (I.E sudacrem) and the next morning we’ve got a full on reel trying to be funny using said sudacrem. God the content is drivel.

• Heart
  • Angry

Sooty2u

Who in the actual fuck talks about biscuits ALL FUCKING WEEK????! I can't watch it anymore. I'm out. This content is BEYOND mundane!

• Heart
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
God I thought she was close to her mum?!? Surely she’s been through the menopause? I know it’s probably a me issue but it has really wound me up her saying that she has no one talking to her about it when she has a loving mum she could ask. OK nanny san is a weirdo but Babs has a relationship with her and they must chat?! I would give anything to ask my mum about medical history, what happened when she went through it, how I was when I started my periods (I don’t really remember!) so I can help my daughter etc.
God she’s an annoying twat.

• Heart