Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
So she’s taking Easter eggs to America and I’m thinking I can’t be arsed to take Easter eggs in my own caravan (I will but it does seem daft as my two will be heavily loaded up on sugar anyway!) also her list of things to do pahaaaaaa how boring where’s the culture at?
Praying they are stomped on in baggage handling 🙏🙏🙏
---
Just saw this I’m hoping and praying that the original Disney villain has been given the accolade….
Let’s see who would they choose 🤔
a Disney like princess with 3.8 mil followers
IMG_8025.jpeg

Or a hag who talks about her knickers and looks like shrek 🤔

IMG_8026.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion came from a comment made by @Barnabybear and was nominated by @Allthecakes

Recap

Babs had a ‘whooshy’ ear and managed to get a GP appointment for it fairly easily. Whilst there she had a check up on her perimenopause. according to her GP she’s completed perimenopause because she’s had one slightly late period or something 🤷‍♀️

🦈🦷 relation got married and Babs dressed up in her finest toddler inspired party frock. She shared pictures of the bride possibly before the bride had even had a chance.

Babs is taking the family to LA Disney for a holiday of a lifetime. She’ll take us poor peasants along for the ride. I can’t wait to see the inside of the hotel room, her giant head and some blurry shots of Disney.

Yet another post about how this time last year she was utterly miserable but now she is just so happy. No really, she def is now. Fast forward one year from now and she‘ll put out a post saying she was unhappy in 2024 but 2025 is her year. And repeat. Forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
As someone earlier had said. She has spent her entire life being dramatic and finding excuses for her behaviour. Aside from her wettonator days we have had the fictional eating disorder, the spinal injury drama- oh, anyone remember when she said she had to go to the doctors with Ste as backup because whenever she was due her period she would become psychotic. Then we had the lying in the shower trolling years. Let’s not forget that every time she goes out she has a social hangover for a few days afterwards, plus we are constantly reminded that other people think she is “too much, too loud, too big”. Babs I think the truth is you’re an absolute psycho, always have been and always will be no matter what stage of your life you are in.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
In today's episode of Babby bullshit...

*Cough* she was never invited

View attachment 2803184
Yep, complete babshit. There are a couple of scenario's at play here. Either;
1. She wasn't invited and is trying to save face, or...
2. She was invited but didn't want to go because other Instahuns who ghosted her for being too obnoxious, loud, in-your-face and bossy were there.

It had APsolutely nothing to do with her "comfort zone". We all know that Babs would attend the opening of an envelope to get some attention.

Instead, she sat in bed hoovering up mini eggs and boo-hooin', stalking the huns stories and posts. It KILLED her to not be there, but she couldn't run the risk of being blanked and not part of the festivities. Iced out - poor Babs, always that periphery friend whom nobody likes LOL.

This explains why she's been particularly weird, "off" and manic today.

• Heart

Runner1

Chatty Member
I like the way Yosemite/Santa Monica are written together, like you just wizz round them in an afternoon and they’re right next to each other 🤣🤣 FFS she is so fucking thick. All she cares about is fucking eating junk food and going to overpriced theme parks - she might as well go to Alton Towers.

I have only been to LA once when I was solo travelling back in the day - I was young, and had no money, so walked everywhere and got stopped constantly by men asking for sex 🤣 I think if you walk anywhere they think you’re a prostitute 🤣
I don’t think she’ll have that problem! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who in the actual fuck talks about biscuits ALL FUCKING WEEK????! I can't watch it anymore. I'm out. This content is BEYOND mundane!
Don't give up now 🤣 only a week until she jets off to California LA, on her once in a lifetime holiday that she's been to before 🙄 Where she thinks she's going to freely walk around LA on foot, in her frumpy flowery dresses, taking in the wonderful beautiful sites of all things TV, Movies & Disney! When in reality she'll be jetlagged to fuck for the first 5 days, before the reality hits that she's in a drug haven, crime ridden, red light district 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Telling people to stay off social media on Mothers Day makes her sound even more of a selfish cunt than usual.
Of all her annual posts, this one is the most infuriating. She has NO idea what she’s talking about. Yes, staying off social media on days like tomorrow is probably wise if you’re grieving your mum. Altho pointless, as the way the posts come up means you’ll still see them on Mon or whenever. But it’s so much more complicated than that. I don’t stay off Facebook tomorrow and feel magically ok that my mum isn’t here. I ache for her. I cry for her. I worry my memories are fading. I feel conflict and guilt for my own kids, who want to make a fuss of me because I’m their mum, but I just want to be on my own and wallow. And it’s not just one day - adverts, cards in shops, e mails, school activities - it’s constantly in your face for weeks.
As I’ve said, it’s a me issue. It’s my mum, my grief, my feelings. But seriously, Babs the twat has NO clue how lucky she is, how privileged she is, and how hard it’s going to hit her. No clue. Ignorant cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

zebby

VIP Member
If this is her not taking the "best job in the world" for granted then I'd dread to see what shite she posts if that was the case!View attachment 2817017
Babs. It's not a job. Do you understand? I know you make money out of it, but this isn't a job. A job, from the lowest to the highest careers, all have a purpose. Yours doesn't. And I'm glad you're not taking it for granted, for this shall surely end, and then you'll not only have scuppered any 'proper' job opportunities in the future, you'll have sold the most absolute precious gifts you can ever be given. No, not a box of HF. Your kids anonymity, security, childhood, safety. Gone, just like that. And the people you think are so grateful for you providing 'videos you can watch for free' (jeez, thanks), they'll be long gone, onto the next buffoon, self-appointed 'sleb' or craze.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

shazbev

VIP Member
It's been a year 🐄🛍 since the grellow one blocked me for politely asking her would she consider donating any Easter eggs to a food bank.... No reply - just blocked, fucking cunt that she is!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240308_071128.jpg

She is literally juat saying any old shite now, 5 years???? More fool the idiots that lap this up!

• Angry
  • Wow

Sooty2u

I'm so confident now, I wear bright colours and I just do me. I used to be so unhappy but not anymore.

I'm just not confident at all, I have nothing to wear and no friends. I still have issues and barriers.

Make your fucking mind up you lying toad. 🤥
---
Oh and Louise Pentland was there, that would be a reason she didn't want to go.

• Heart

lessthaninfluenced

I genuinely would have been fuming at 13 to think my mum would be sitting in on something like this when my friends were round listening to us chatting etc - and I’ve always had a great relationship with her - but she always would have respected my space and allowed me to hang out with my friends - she wouldn’t have wanted to be in listening to us! She’d have been doing other stuff round the house like making the dinner, watching telly in another room, ironing or out doing groceries! You know - busy mum life stuff after a day at work!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240313_073824_Instagram.jpg

The ONLY person to mention your eye liner Emma was someone on here!! Hi 👋 Babs!
You're so tragic it's sad!

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Why the fuck does wet Claire have to muscle in on E's night in with mates? Is Bab afraid of the teens, yanno they might go all mean girl on her! God knows what those friends of E are thinking, I'd be thinking who invited the frumpy flumps and why are they sitting with us?

• Haha
Reactions: 38