Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
The kids will be treated to felt tips and a pair of primark under eye masks for the plane. Stephen will be treated to a seat across the aisle next to a total stranger for several hours. We’ll be treated to a description of how easy it is for her to wee whilst wearing her airport jumpsuit. Everyone will be treated to a tense atmosphere and thinly veiled disappointment when they eventually arrive and babs regimented content itinerary begins. Once you’ve seen one Conway holiday you’ve seen them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's really fucking me off today!
We know she's thick but she's on another level with this Dove Skincare promo.

Emma, I'm going to say this as simple as I can,,,,,, SOCIAL MEDIA IS SINGLE HANDEDLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE YOUNGER KIDS OBSESSION WITH SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND ROUTINES. PRIMARILY TIKTOK YES, BUT ALL SM IS TO BLAME. AND GUESS WHAT,,,,,, YOU ARE A FULL ON PART OF THAT MONSTER THAT'S BEEN CREATED, IT PAYS FOR YOUR 27 HOLIDAYS A YEAR AND ALL THE TAT YOU BUY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Baboff

Being peri menopausal is not a personality trait.

It's a stage of life. It has never been taboo it is just more widely talked about now thanks to Davina and as per usual that desperate cunt has jumped on the band wagon.

There are lots of things she could be doing alongside HRT
Exercise/ healthy diet / mindfulness etc
But no the gunt swinging monster just hoovers up junk food and tells everyone repeatedly how hard the menopause is

Funny how she was aggressive when younger due to alcohol and is now aggressive due to hormones
Maybe just maybe you are a spoilt entitled cunt babs who needs to learn how to behave in public

• Heart
Reactions: 48

hattie20

VIP Member
Hang on, so those “test results“ she alluded in an an ominous way were for fucking allergies? A blood test and a chest x ray for fucking allergie?

Jesus christ. People have actual illnesses, tests and scans that could change their whole lives and she was on about that?!

Grow up, lose weight and clean your fucking windows you massive baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
No matter how much Companies House says she's got, no matter how much her and Ste have in their personal accounts, she is living proof that money can't buy you taste, class, love, friends, self respect, kindness, self awareness, or happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
God the last thing you want to do when you’re 13 is go to someone’s house, thinking you’re having a fun evening, and then you find out their fucking MUM AND AUNTY are hanging out with you all night!! That’s literally the worst thing possible!

What the FUCK is wrong with her?!! Poor Erin. No-one will ever want to go there again. Her friends will be like ‘yeah it was ok, her MUM hung out with us though’ and no-one will ever go there again.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240315_142628_Instagram.jpg

Emma, remind us again about the talk you gave to Primary School kids about online safety.

Is this not you giving away The Brats friends names on your public platform!

This shouldn't even be mentioned on there!

You're a fucking weirdo!
There, I've said it!

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
There's aPsolutely no way she was invited to that event.
And here's why!
Whenever she's lying she puts up her Stories in text, instead of spoken. Because she knows she'll be caught out lying if she tried to talk.
And also, none of that makes any sense because I thought she was the most confident version of herself she's ever been since she ditched the denim skirt 🤔 or at least that's what she said at 7am 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I said Happy New Year to my 13 YO daughters Best Friend on January 3rd this year! Literally walked in the room, said those 3 words and then left 🤣,,,,,, its now March 15th and my daughter is still annoyed at me for being so cringe 🤦‍♀️ Imagine if I tried to hang out with them! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Wow!
5 years!

Fucking hell, at this point she really is giving me 'Jay from the Inbetweeners' vibes! Everytime she tells a story its exaggerated..... 🙄

How do the Babette's not see through this crap!! I was a teenager the same time as her, Periods were DEFINITELY not taboo and they were definitely talked about. We had loads of talks at school, and we were given free Dr Whites and Lillette's 🤣 I was constantly at medical with period pain telling anyone who'd listen! She's such a boring liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Surely it’s not me only thinks it’s ironic that she’s supporting/bragging about this dove campaign yet it’s people that are constantly sharing everything online that have contributed to kids growing up quicker and by 10 years old not giving a flying fig about stickers….her own daughter when she was a tween was into face masks and Sephora etc etc ……she needs to pick a lane and stay in it….bandwagon jumping cunt…..and it’s all about the bragging rights we will hear about this for fucking years from her

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
What’s this thing she’s doing on her own at Disney then? My guess is taking a shift as Winnie the Pooh, all she’d need is a red tshirt as she’s already head to toe yellow and rotund 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

emme1122

Chatty Member
A blood test and a chest X-Ray then Emma FGS!!
She strikes me as the woman who’s been to elevenerife when you’ve been to Tenerife. And when you’ve got a headache, she’s got a brain tumour. She thrives on being in competition with people. It’s disturbing, desperate and sad.

To add - it’s almost like she wants to be diagnosed with something other than asthma and perimenopause/menopause. Emma, being chronically ill is not something to wish for.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
since babs has been rabidly watching that I A Ken performance at the Oscars, I imagine she'll be sharing her own version soon - so here's a little edit of the lyrics just for you, babs! obvs i expect full credit. 😉

🎶
Doesn't seem to matter what I do
I'm just a brummy mum of two
No one knows how hard I tried,
To reach A-list influenza fame,
AnXiEtY to blame,
All my life, filled with rage and spite
And yet again, I'll sleep alone tonight...

'Cause I'm just Em,
Size 18 - but once size ten!
Is it my destiny to live and die a life of grellow misery?

I'm just Em,
When I need love, I spend, spend, spend,
What will it take for me to be
the man Steve wishes he'd married?

I want the babettes to believe
our #couplegoals marriage is the real thing,
But it's all a lie.
Am I not hot when I'm over 45?
And is my moment finally here,
or am I screaming?
We're all SCREAMING!

Can you feel the Em-envy?