Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to treat herself to an experience on holiday? She gives zero fucks about those kids and that flat pack husband of hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she always have to treat herself to an experience on holiday? She gives zero fucks about those kids and that flat pack husband of hers
She just wants to do it to brag. The kids(or rather Erin) must have refused to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe she's off to Skid Row for an unforgettable experience, followed by an all you can eat afternoon tea at the Hotel Cecil.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And why is her bedbase 10-15cm wider than the actual mattress....pair of idiots with the measurements, how they actually survive is beyond me.
The mattress was a FREEBIE! Pretty sure she did an ad for it . Think it was an Emma Mattress.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
With less than a week to go I’m calling a Cali Tingo 🎉- I predict a travel day reel which includes the Miley Cyrus track Party in the USA. She will not be able to resist the ‘hopped off a plane at LAX’ and the lines about not fitting in - perfect for her pleated skirts and sandals leek!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
duck me the brag game is strong today. Do any of you know any fully grown functional adult who needs a child as a shield to do something? She makes out like she a little anxious mouse. Get to duck babs. Loud yellow gobshite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Blokes from stoke have been in LA and said it was cold, hope babs looked at their sunset strip vlog and all the sex shops (and I can vouch there is loads) her kiddos can’t watch Harry Potter so aren’t ready for that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blokes from stoke have been in LA and said it was cold, hope babs looked at their sunset strip vlog and all the sex shops (and I can vouch there is loads) her kiddos can’t watch Harry Potter so aren’t ready for that
Yes but they go willy spotting on holiday in Lanzarote……..too young for Harry Potter but old enough for willy spotting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll have booked Walt's Main St Story Tour.
A 90 minute walking tour at the bargain price of $160 per person.
It's ok, we did it. But not worth the money and nowhere near as good as Keys to the Kingdom tour which they do at WDW.
Scratching my head trying to work out why she's 'pooping' herself about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_7018.jpeg

Who exactly does she think she is?They’re all in stock on Ocado. In her deluded head she’s starting something akin the the Prime fad, and has even tagged M&S trying to take credit for it 💀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Those biscuits aren’t even that nice, especially at the price they are charging for them 😂

There I said it!! 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for the kids every time they have to go away with her. LA probably sounds exciting but I doubt it was their first choice for where to spend their half term. Another place SHE wanted to visit so she can tick another Disney park off the list 🙄

Also isn't it 8 hours difference between LA and the UK? So to get her primetime 7am engagement she'll have to still be up at 11pm to post, plus at least an extra hour to reply to/delete comments. They'll have to be back at the hotel by 6pm for her to get some sleep before having to wake up at 11 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2824300
And there we have it folks straight from the horse's mouth. Nice of her to admit she uses the kids as shields though I don't think she meant hiding her gunt! God she must be insufferable when the family don't dance to her tune, I'm beginning to wonder if the other 3 are beginning to rebel a bit now the kids are older!
I think that's exactly why the last foray to WDW gave off such a weird "vibe" and she kinda seemed to be hating it. She likes all the planning (as she admits, for her it's part of it) but I think the kids are getting fed up of mummy's spreadsheet of approved snacks and activities, are more interested in the rides than the cute photo ops that she loves, and Ethan probably not so happy to sit on the sidelines keeping her company any more. The "mummy meltdown" over the family "fast walking away from her" and the subsequent days where each adult had some alone time was very telling.
---
Just feels like another way of keeping focus on her. I expect they all have to encourage her, reassure that she deserves this and is soooo brave!! Then once she's done whatever it is lavish her with congratulations and praise. She then frames it to her babettes as a huge, brave, unprecedented step on her never-bleeping-ending quest to "find herself" so they do the same. However, we all know that by the next holiday she'll have misplaced herself again and will need another experience just for her! This constant quest to find herself or rediscover what she likes or wear/do something she wants to do is such bullshit! It's a smoke screen to cover her incessant need to have attention and spend money but also receive praise for it. Interestingly her quest didn't extend to accepting that gala invite (that she never got) having literally moaned that "big influencer events are never near me"...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.