Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwee! Scabby nose and scabby teeth 🤮🤮🤮 she’s got 258k in the bank and he’s walking around like a crack head 😂😂😂😂 he needs a just giving page for those teeth! 😂 And there is no way he even took a sip of that drink it’s full in every pic 😂 give the man a break and hand him back his glass of squash 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I was a 90s teenager and I never ever did that or dressed like that! Also the dressing gown over the dress is just rank! And how bored and uninterested is she is listening to that woman on her podcast
Thats why her podcast is so bad, she doesn't care about anyone else! Its all about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The drivelometer has been driven to the absolute limit today and finally blown up

I couldn’t give a tit if my own husband was wearing shorts let alone hers ffs

I had a raindrop on my windscreen earlier that was more exciting than her stories
This crude crass walloper was asked to speak to school children about safety on line 🙄🙄🙄🙄

IMG_8146.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So out with the boy on a freebie trip to the theatre, but I bet only because Reading Res and her son were there too.

Why can’t she do anything one on one with the boy?!

Reactions: 25
Thread contender: Mumming is easy when your kid gets a fee and you get nights out for free.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s more and more unhinged by the day! When will she disappear for good? Watching paint would be more exciting than her content. She’s not funny I couldn’t imagine my families face if I acted like her, saying that I work 12 hour nightshifts, cook my family nutritious meals everyday, have a clean house, have friends and interests and protect my kids online, I wouldn’t have the time or inclination to dick about like her . She most have such a boring existence

• Heart
Reactions: 31
duck me does she not realise that the peg bag is not “hanging from her lip” but she’s holding the hanger between her lips/teeth?
One would have the hook pointed inside the cavernous mouth the other is across the mouth (as in the photo) and hun you don’t normally have a problem shoving tit in your gob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of the things that annoys me most about her is when she says something, and then she INSTANTLY repeats what she just said but in a different tone of voice. She does it all the time! Every story!!! Has anyone else noticed?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20240319_093954.jpg

Christ almighty, I thought they'd re-enacted a scene from a horror film, cos let's be honest, sex films are most definitely not on their radar ( he might be more animated if his gaydar had been activated 🤣🤣). As for the grey joggers 🤮🤮🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
One of the things that annoys me most about her is when she says something, and then she INSTANTLY repeats what she just said but in a different tone of voice. She does it all the time! Every story!!! Has anyone else noticed?!
Yes it’s been talked about on here many times, altho not as many as Babs herself has talked about washing on the line, because that number is too big for the human brain to comprehend 🤦🏼‍♀️ It is definitely one of her very many very annoying habits!! Probably because she’s either lying so is thinking of what to say next, or so bored by her own inane drivel that she’s starting to fall asleep while talking 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched Babs for a long while, just catch up on here every now & again... why is she making a big deal about Ste wearing trousers? Does he not have a job that he has to wear trousers to? Or has that finished now and he's full time Babs husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.