Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she knew her boy would love that play she should have bought tickets in the stalls .

Instead she awaits freebies in the nosebleed seats . Always ! Every show .

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Sadly, not really once in a lifetime though is it for this spoilt witch. She could easily go again. A 12k+ holiday is small change considering what she earns for sitting on her fat arse watching telly.
My sarcasm wasn't on top form yesterday 😂 Yes, a trip of a lifetime for most. I'd never wish rain on anyone on a genuine trip of a lifetime. For those twats I pray for a bleeping hurricane 🌀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240319_105240_Instagram.jpg
Jesus! She really doesn't care how awful she looks does she!? 😳
Clearly, neither do the marketing team at Skin and Me either 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell if that's a year of using a product I'm sure most won't be touching it with a bargepole!
Her skin is terrible - dull, dry patches, broken veins and spider veins, plus not sure if they are moles, intradermal naevi or just a brow cyst on her left eyebrow, but she should see about getting it removed.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Chubalubs is totally delulu as my 10yrold would say, she needs to stop the hair dye it's not doing her any favours and she needs plenty

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2822018
Christ he looks as rough as a badger's arse, must be sharing the same household as the fat controller( let's be honest, he doesn't share her bed!). Both of the fuckers always look a right state, bit like characters from Royston Vasey!
Sometimes i think, God I'm ageing and i don't like it. Then I look at 🍀 Ste, who is younger than me, and I feel alright. I'm also miles away from Blabs, who is the same age as my husband but looks about 20 years older than him.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240319_113820.jpg

And there we have it folks straight from the horse's mouth. Nice of her to admit she uses the kids as shields though I don't think she meant hiding her gunt! God she must be insufferable when the family don't dance to her tune, I'm beginning to wonder if the other 3 are beginning to rebel a bit now the kids are older!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
What’s this thing she’s doing on her own at Disney then? My guess is taking a shift as Winnie the Pooh, all she’d need is a red tshirt as she’s already head to toe yellow and rotund 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My sarcasm wasn't on top form yesterday 😂 Yes, a trip of a lifetime for most. I'd never wish rain on anyone on a genuine trip of a lifetime. For those twats I pray for a bleeping hurricane 🌀
Funnily enough that’s exactly what happened to us when we were there last summer with Hurricane Hilary 😂😂

What’s this thing she’s doing on her own at Disney then? My guess is taking a shift as Winnie the Pooh, all she’d need is a red tshirt as she’s already head to toe yellow and rotund 🤣
I really can’t think of anything she could have booked that she would be nervous about, will probably end up being nothing notable at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll have booked Walt's Main St Story Tour.
A 90 minute walking tour at the bargain price of $160 per person.
It's ok, we did it. But not worth the money and nowhere near as good as Keys to the Kingdom tour which they do at WDW.

• Wow
And why is her bedbase 10-15cm wider than the actual mattress....pair of idiots with the measurements, how they actually survive is beyond me.

• Haha
QUOTE="Allthecakes, post: 18740973, member: 199070"]
And why is her bedbase 10-15cm wider than the actual mattress....pair of idiots with the measurements, how they actually survive is beyond me.
[/QUOTE]
That'll be the 'Emma Mattress' she was sent as a freebie that doesn't go with the base 🙄

I was more interested to know why she's lost the ability to say the letter "R"!
One
Two
THEE

Where have her "R"s disappeared to? Ths same place as Ste's Balls, Personality and Dignity?

• Haha
  • Heart
QUOTE="Allthecakes, post: 18740973, member: 199070"]
That'll be the 'Emma Mattress' she was sent as a freebie that doesn't go with the base 🙄

I was more interested to know why she's lost the ability to say the letter "R"!
One
Two
THEE

Where have her "R"s disappeared to? Ths same place as Ste's Balls, Personality and Dignity?
[/QUOTE]

The new question on the nation's lips - at least it'll give Kate a breather wondering where she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'll have booked Walt's Main St Story Tour.
A 90 minute walking tour at the bargain price of $160 per person.
It's ok, we did it. But not worth the money and nowhere near as good as Keys to the Kingdom tour which they do at WDW.
Does that 90 minutes factor in the many rest stops she’ll need? She’ll have a tantrum when the rest of the group walk faster/normal walking speed and she can’t keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clare Buckley is 10 years younger than babs so would’ve had a completely different teenage experience!!
this is the problem - one of the MANY problems 🙄 - with her podcast. she initially made our it was a podcast about being a teenager in the 90s - hence the phone box - yet the vast majority of her guests are younger than her, and were 14 in the early 00s at the earliest, but most well into the 00s. their experiences were not the same as babs' because she is usually at least 10 years older than her guests - although similar on an emotional level, given that she was watching Tracy Beaker and SM:TV Live and in love with Steps when she was in her mid 20s 🙄 - which is why she ends up having to fabricate stories and alter her usual babanory tales because she is desperate to relate her own teen stories to those of her guests, despite the having nothing in common - thus the lies and endless contradictory stories! genuinely SO embarrassing when she tries to relate her own teen years of desperately trying to become pen pals with boybands to the WILD stories of some of her guests. 🤣🤣

ooh, and thanks for finally acknowledging what us 🐮🛍 have been saying for years - when she isn't losing in front of her magic mirror, she intentionally uses the kids as human shields in photos to conceal her gunt! 👏🏻

Screenshot_20240319_141942.jpg

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2824300
And there we have it folks straight from the horse's mouth. Nice of her to admit she uses the kids as shields though I don't think she meant hiding her gunt! God she must be insufferable when the family don't dance to her tune, I'm beginning to wonder if the other 3 are beginning to rebel a bit now the kids are older!
Who goes on a family holiday at Disney and books THEMSELVES onto something on their own? Isn’t Disney supposed to be for the KIDS? A FAMILY holiday making memories TOGETHER

I thought it was weird she took herself off to the theatre in New York on her tod but this is just insane

Surely no one does this on family holidays?!?!? It’s not like she’s on her own 90% of the time anyway free to come and go as she pleases

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.