Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a dressing gown at lunchtime? I’ve got a fever with COVID and I haven’t got my dressing gown on.

Reactions: 20
God bring back biscuit chat Babs, all is forgiven, because I don’t see how anyone can muster up even the vaguest of tiny fucks to give about Steven and his choice of clothing 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

And why would he have shorts on if your house is so cold that you’ve got a dressing gown on over a dress in the middle of the day?!? I guess she got dressed when it was sunny and she’s so stupid she thought it was 27 degrees outside, but it’s March love and you still need a jumper or cardigan 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Why is she wearing a dressing gown at lunchtime? I’ve got a fever with COVID and I haven’t got my dressing gown on.
[/QUOTE]
Cos shes a peri peri menopausal woman, they have hot flushes & feel hot most of the time don't you know 🙃
She Couldn't resist the holiday brag , yeah we get it ... you're on holiday again next week and won't be cold ...
Ps hope you feel better soon 🤒

Reactions: 14
ah, all those gurning facial expressions from her latest reel - such a TREAT! if only i had a platform like babs, where i could run a poll to decide which to use as my display pic! sadly, i don't have that option, so had to make the decision all by myself - like the big, grown-up girl I am. 🤣🤣

okay, so her latest podcast episode - I don't think babs quite grasps the meaning of the term "late bloomer". the fact she couldn't find a guy drunk and/or. desperate enough to kiss her til she was 18 doesn't mean she was a late bloomer, ffs. it simply means that - unsurprisingly - boys weren't interested in her. it's not like she was a late bloomer in the sense that she wasn't interested in boys, because as much as she recently cliamied that snogging boys never once crossed her mind, we all know it's because she was busy stalking boybands and practicing her snogging on posters of floppy-haired boyband members who she thought were cute. the way she makes such a huge deal of repeatedly announcing that she has not yet had a single guest on her podcast who was a later bloomer than HER - seemingly taking great proud in the title, because no-one has beaten her at being aged 18 before having their first kiss. like, fine. it's not a big deal - but you can tell she has a framed "you WIN at late blooming" excel certificate up in top top and doesn't want to have to ditch her award. 🙄

also, the way she talks about her first kiss and how awful it was, all wet and sloppy "just like everyone's first kiss" - always with the implication that it was the guys first kiss too. and while that may be the case, it seems unlikely that "late bloomer" babs would coincidentally snap up a similarly "late bloomer" of a guy, who had also never been kissed - unless it's that even then, she was aiming for a "toy boy", and her first kiss was with a 14/15 year old boy?! seems far more likely that the guy was just a bad kisser, or drunk, or regretting his decision to snog her, as opposed to it being his first ever kiss. meanwhile, babs' snogging experience was with a guy on a poster, so i can fully imagine she was a gross, sloppy mess. 🤢🤢

actually, I do have a vague recollection of her saying she dated a boy a few years younger than her at school, and given that her fist snog was at 18, that implies that she was 18 at the time and dating a CHILD. was that a babanory story or one I have INVENTED?! I swear she once talked about her friends thinking it was weird that she would date a younger guy.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
i see babs whacked a green shirt on her cardboard cut-out of a husband and wheeled him out for a St Paddy's day photoshoot, trying to push the "such a WILD guy" persona with her feigned SHOOKETH reaction that she managed to snap a photo of him holding a pint of Guinness that SHE treated him too, against his will, having bribed him with a bud light in a bottle with a straw if he complied with her photo demands. all so predictable and boring, I bet shamrock Ste DREADS St Patrick's day. 🙄

disappointed at the lack of photos of WILD steve leaping leprechaun-style into a paddling pool. ☘🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope this downward trend continues. I'd love to see them all in pac-a-macs every day of their once in a lifetime holiday 🙏
Sadly, not really once in a lifetime though is it for this spoilt witch. She could easily go again. A 12k+ holiday is small change considering what she earns for sitting on her fat arse watching telly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The drivelometer has been driven to the absolute limit today and finally blown up

I couldn’t give a tit if my own husband was wearing shorts let alone hers ffs

I had a raindrop on my windscreen earlier that was more exciting than her stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She talks like anyone gives a tit about that lanky strip of piss in his shorts, he’s so gross his face is like an empty ball sack that’s how much personality he has. She was also so tempted to say she would smash him in his face at the end of that rant about the shorts 😂 but she knows where that gets her!! He also looks more like squidward than squidward!! This is actual
Footage of them at the airport 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think her insecurities run so deep that she’s actually even insecure about the fact that some random Babette pointed out her husband doesn’t drink Guinness when he’s in an Irish pub and she probably bought him a stunt pint for a photo that then got poured down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2822018
Christ he looks as rough as a badger's arse, must be sharing the same household as the fat controller( let's be honest, he doesn't share her bed!). Both of the fuckers always look a right state, bit like characters from Royston Vasey!
Is he missing a tooth - why has he got a black tooth? Spunking money on wanky holidays but both of them have a month of rotten teeth.
Priorities and all that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Even the way he holds his glass gives me the ick. He looks like he has soft , damp hands and would have a limp handshake. 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I was a 90s teenager and I never ever did that or dressed like that! Also the dressing gown over the dress is just rank! And how bored and uninterested is she is listening to that woman on her podcast

• Haha
In the 90s I got my photos developed same day at supasnaps and didn’t cut them up.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.