Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I frequent quite a lot of the places she posts from..... And every time I'm there I hope and pray she's not there to ruin the peace. It's bound to happen though as I live quite near.!!
Dare you to ask for her autograph if you do see her! Or at least take a couple of sneaky pics! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean I know it's a free country but its irritating to me that shes got Tik Tok! Fingers in all the pies/cakes all the time. Pick a platform, pick an audience, stop plastering your mug everywhere for your kids to be embarrassed about later. It's becoming too selfish. She has chosen this 'job' but her family haven't and shes making it so their privacy is next to nothing. Even if she doesn't put her kids on Tik Tok, it will attract more followers on other platforms and lets face it I truly believe a massive portion of all followers are there to hate watch.

Oo, getting angry there babs. You look like you want to smash 'those' peoples face in but then it sounds like it was actually just ONE person who mentioned it so why do you always exaggerate and make it sound like loads of people posted nasty comments? You're such an attention seeker and if you blocked that person then that should be the end of it but instead, you like to mention it for engagement and to get loads of minions telling you how wonderful you are. So bloody boring.

Reactions: 6
And the vintage post about the kids squabbling ( which seems totally overexaggerated and probably Cos she had to entertain them and it stopped her watch tv all day back then ) plus manages to slot in a book ad into the vintage post 😂

Reactions: 3
Me!!!!
I said why don’t you pop down Merry Hill (a shopping centre) she regularly visits and get those eyebrows tamed?? 😂😂😂 and Shes has the ruddy cheek to block me?!? 😂😂
I’m surprised Chris Packham didn’t invite her onto Winter Watch with those brows living on her face. Could have set up a hidden web cam to watch their activities & see what they get up to 🐛😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As someone young enough that they frequent TikTok, she’s so outside of the regular audience there, she’s going to get absolutely slaughtered. You think Instagram comments are mean?? Should see some of what goes down there - she’s already got one negative comment on her first one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually sick to deal of her doing that bleeping rap from moana, acts like she’s Eminem or some tit. Btw bab I agree with the poster above, you thought twitter and insta were bad? ....

• Haha
I have only once watched this wife I think she was organising her kitchen , her monotonous voice literally made my brain cringe so never watched again I am sure I have read here that she was once a teacher is this true ?what subject did she teach ? I bet the kids were glad to see the back of her she reminds me of the braying ass from Pinocchio only not so cute 🙄

• Haha
Me!!!!
I said why don’t you pop down Merry Hill (a shopping centre) she regularly visits and get those eyebrows tamed?? 😂😂😂 and Shes has the ruddy cheek to block me?!? 😂😂
twit! Her not you. She’s always in the bloody “biggest primark in Europe” or whatever it’s tag line is in Brum city centre. Brummie - IT HAS A WHOLE BEAUTY SALON please don’t be shooketh you walk past it on the way to the escalators for your 💩 boots

Oh watch the car crash on Gramster

• Haha
As someone young enough that they frequent TikTok, she’s so outside of the regular audience there, she’s going to get absolutely slaughtered. You think Instagram comments are mean?? Should see some of what goes down there - she’s already got one negative comment on her first one
How do the comments work on tiktok? Will she be able to just delete everything like she does on insta?

Reactions: 1
She’s presenting the fact that someone commented on her eyebrows as someone being mean out of the blue. The reality is she makes a v good living from her followers and puts herself out there so has to accept comments. God forbid any criticism comes her way!

Reactions: 7
I have only once watched this wife I think she was organising her kitchen , her monotonous voice literally made my brain cringe so never watched again I am sure I have read here that she was once a teacher is this true ?what subject did she teach ? I bet the kids were glad to see the back of her she reminds me of the braying ass from Pinocchio only not so cute 🙄
I can't believe u didn't know she used to be head of a massive 'RE department! I'm absolutely shooketh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s presenting the fact that someone commented on her eyebrows as someone being mean out of the blue. The reality is she makes a v good living from her followers and puts herself out there so has to accept comments. God forbid any criticism comes her way!
As far as I can see, Stephen’s made her bed so she must lie in it (not for 80% of the day I might add).
Anyway, what I want to know is - where are all her friends from school & Uni??? She spoke the other day about being lonely when she started her online empire. I’m guessing they slunk away when her head grew out of all proportion & she began to look down at them from those huge nostrils of hers. She only seems to mix with the likes of the ‘social media’ lot & that’s only for engagement & to keep the Stepford lot grinning inanely.

Reactions: 9
this might just be a thing that only annoys me but what is the point of making a big deal of “introducing my girl to chitty chitty bang bang” and then just skipping the parts with the child catcher? either you think she’s old enough for the film or not, what’s the point of showing your kid only half of the film?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.