Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one over the age of 20 should be on TikTok. Much less a desperate, middle aged, irrelevant, trashy housewife.

Reactions: 14
No one over the age of 20 should be on TikTok. Much less a desperate, middle aged, irrelevant, trashy housewife.
This! I used to like Emma but her content has become stale, she repeats the same tit over and over again and spends far too much money on crap for the purpose of content.

Reactions: 10
All these Instagram influencers are all so desperately fragile. Unless they’ve got something big to announce or promote or receiving adoration from the sheep they are fleecing for income then they’re crying in the shower. Just live a normal life full of ups and downs without requiring so much attention!!!

Reactions: 10
This! I used to like Emma but her content has become stale, she repeats the same tit over and over again and spends far too much money on crap for the purpose of content.
i also used to like her. I started to notice how desperate she was getting. I guess her followers can’t see it. I think she makes EVERYTHING about her. everything she does is calculated, down to her outfits, where she goes with her family, she lives and breathes Instagram. People feel sorry for her husband but he’s right there with her. I don’t feel sorry for her kids, they look as irritating as her. I don’t think any of them are bad people but anybody who is crying for attention like that can duck right off.

• Haha
So the reason I started watching all these people on instagram was because I lobed seeing other peoples lives and was like through the key hole it was fab. Now most of them make up this fabricated life that isn't real anymore. And its not the unrealistic holidays or the buying of stuff its the lies and the fake ADs I tend to only watch people with 10k and under as they are still real.

Reactions: 6
Another February, another chance for Babs to buy endless heart themed tat to lay out for breakfast for her kids, who I imagine couldnt give a flying duck whether their plate is heart shaped or their normal ikea plastic tat.
Give yourself a day off Babs, there are other ways to feel content than raising poundland for tat and going over the top to compensate for your poor parenting.

Reactions: 9
It’s a shame she doesn’t spend some money on taming those slugs, Jesus Christ the brows are worse than ever on the “ ask me a question about my book” shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a shame she doesn’t spend some money on taming those slugs, Jesus Christ the brows are worse than ever on the “ ask me a question about my book” shite!
Plus she looks tit in those stories but she probably wants that to be part of her appeal that she can story without makeup. Her new friend Giovana Fletcher always stories looking frazzled and a bit of a mess so babs probably jumping on yet another bandwagon same as the plus size one.

She really reminds me of Katie Hopkins here. Just as bloody annoying too.
oh WOW, these photos are shocking, she does look like Katie Hopkins....grotesque, monstrous...this isn’t behaviour of an introvert. I am an introvert and this is honestly the type of person that I’d steer away from, they need constant reassurance and like to be the center of attention. I don’t think you’d see any introvert performing on tik tok

Reactions: 12
I think this happens with social media platforms. Young people are on the platform first then older people join later. Same thing happened with Facebook, younger people don’t use Facebook now.

I frequent quite a lot of the places she posts from..... And every time I'm there I hope and pray she's not there to ruin the peace. It's bound to happen though as I live quite near.!!

Reactions: 6
I always think she must be bloody freezing wearing a summer dress or in the case this weekend fake leather trousers to go to a park with the kids 😳 usually with that leather jacket that she’s had surgically removed to replace it with a leopard print one ... just to get an Instagram pic !

Reactions: 4
I frequent quite a lot of the places she posts from..... And every time I'm there I hope and pray she's not there to ruin the peace. It's bound to happen though as I live quite near.!!
I live in another area of the Midlands and I have seen her IRL. Took me a minute after passing her to recognise her, she has proper witch face when camera is off her! 😂

• Haha
Tic tok scares me , I’m forever reading articles about it and not in a good way, but why am I not surprised she’s jumped on this pony.... candice B is on it too, I just hope babs doesn’t share her kids on there, I will not let my daughter have tik tok despite the pleas all her friends have it.....cos they don’t cos her friends parents don’t like the kind of stories I’ve read about it either........and I’m still walking around the house cringing and shuddering at what I saw on her tik tok post 😖😖😖😖
The moaning I’ve got from my daughter over bloody tiktok. I got her an account (which I monitored everyday and made sure it was private etc) but a ‘friend’ of hers wanted her password so they could share the account despite this kid already having 3 accounts herself, my daughter said no and surprise surprise her account was reported and deleted because the little brat didn’t get her way. I said that I wouldn’t make her a new one as it would just happen again and all I got for weeks was ‘but all my friends have accounts’ Tiktok is dodgy and is mainly aimed at teens. Why is babs on it? She’s trying too hard to be relevant and it’s laughable.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought Tiktok was aimed at kids and I've heard some bad stuff about it and to make sure kids accounts are private. Not sure why Babs wants an account. Maybe she'll say 'my takeaway dance is now on Tiktok' as I really feel like she's trying to phase the dances out from her Instagram page. Now she's on 100K she probably wants to appeal to bigger companies for AD's and knows the dances are an embarrassment!

Reactions: 2
Gawd, shaking her fist at the screen too. Steven better watch out when he gets home, she is ready to smash someone's face in! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really reminds me of Katie Hopkins here. Just as bloody annoying too.
She looks like a meth head in those screenshots 😂.
Babs, ya brows are atrocious. They need some serious TLC. Instead of buying tit from Poundland this week, maybe get your brows sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.