Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 comments that have been blown out of proportion. People have jumped on the posters who were not trolling at all. Seems like either agree and praise or just dont post. Instagram seems to be agree or dont follow.

Reactions: 9
Those comments replying to that woman who needs a seat in her wheelchair have made me so angry. It’s not negative, and it’s not trolling!!

Those comments replying to that woman who needs a seat in her wheelchair have made me so angry. It’s not negative, and it’s not trolling!!
I meant needs a seat in her shower ^

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not going to post on her post so I’m going to say it’s here instead.

I’ve only seen two posts about disability on her comments. They were not mean, they were not nasty. They were an honest question.

I have seen a lot of ‘blow smoke up her ass comments’ just ignore the ‘nasty’ people the ‘mean’ people. These people follow her and choose to comment and engage. She gave an answer.

She is very discriminating. Disabled are only on the ground floor. (Not all disability’s require a wheelchair or access). Not all disabilities are visible. It has a step so a disabled person can’t access it (again not all disabilities are visible)
She brought this up.
She could have kept quiet but NO!
She needs a reality check. Surely Stephen is saying to her that’s a normal response in those replies?

She needs to get a ruddy grip and LISTEN to what is being said.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her friend Rosie stories and a post saying we are discussing her periods 🤷🏻‍♀️( unless she’s has her own thread and I’ve not seen it ) and that you can post and say what you want if it’s your internet platform... but this only obviously only works one way where anyone who has a different opinion to them is a troll and she’s bitchjng about other people just the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ So ridiculous ..

THREAD AMENDMENT:

TikTok Tat. Dancing like a prat. In the shower she’s now SAT & still thinks she’s all that!!

(Really need to get a life during the weekend 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously I’ve tried. I deleted this attention seeking bleep, I don’t want to see her narcissistic, narrative where she continuously f$#ks up but screams troll when someone politely has a difference of opinion. I’m fed up to the back teeth of her scuminions with their noses so far up her arse you can’t see their heads and the bloody #bekind movement ffs none of them can see the hypocrisy in what they post. “I’ll tell you you’re horrible for having a difference of opinion, whilst belittling your very real disability but tell you to be kind...”

You know what, duck off. If you cannot handle two, yes TWO opposing opinions without sobbing and sending your cuckold husband to check on the room details (seriously mine woulda laughed his arse off if I sobbed about two strangers disagreeing with me) then BABS, THIS AIN’T THE CAREER FOR YOU

Stephen/Paul/PA person with more right to privacy than the Conway children it’s time you intervened and closed this tit show down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I meant needs a seat in her shower ^
Sorry, made me chuckle as I hadn't noticed till u pointed it out! Think most people need a seat in their wheelchair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her friend Rosie stories and a post saying we are discussing her periods 🤷🏻‍♀️( unless she’s has her own thread and I’ve not seen it ) and that you can post and say what you want if it’s your internet platform... but this only obviously only works one way where anyone who has a different opinion to them is a troll and she’s bitchjng about other people just the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ So ridiculous ..
The post about her periods was in another thread not her own but still proves she googled her name to find the comment!

Reactions: 3
So Brummy posted to tell those attacking the disabled lady to not attack her and that she knows her and says don’t all fall out. I can’t understand why she doesn’t just delete that post but then again all the comments are going towards her algorithms 🙄

Reactions: 10
I find it insulting that she compares herself being in a wheelchair as a result of an injury to having a lifelong disability. Why do hundreds of thousands of people entertain her bleeping bullshit?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.