Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new poster here!

More cheap, unnecessary and completely unenvironmental tat being shown on YouTube. How about filling that void in your life with something useful and beneficial to society?? Get off your backside and maybe do some volunteering rather than spending your days humiliating yourself on the internet? All that junk for Valentines Day she is a joke. Why not go mad and buy a few quality pieces to last rather than 99p pieces of crap on a weekly basis? I despair.
Because Poundland hauls get the views...look at the number of views she gets on those and Primark ones compared to her other videos as people just click on anything with those shop names in. Views = Money from the ads. But remember folks, she's just doing it to make us smile!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I was sad enough to think about her while I was walking the dog earlier and it occurred to me that unmumsy and manvbaby don’t particularly have USPs but they have a good writing style and are (I think) often funny. I genuinely have never even raised a mild internal titter at anything babs has come out with- sad really when it’s ‘all she cares about’

Reactions: 7
It’s hit me- those fools who like Mrs brown’s boys and those other hilariously unfunny sitcoms are the same people that find her funny
Suddenly it all makes sense.
i find neither her nor them funny!

Reactions: 6
Poor lonely babs!! Your lonely because you irritate the f out of people so they then have enough. We see it time and time again, another instershamer will friend you tag you all the time then nothing. Lost in the wind. #shooketh

Reactions: 5
Is that what all this “Stephen and I were SCREAMING I fell over and FARTED” bullshit is about.. she is trying to compare herself to Miranda.. a jovial fictional joke character.

surely people don’t buy this act. She’s WORKED to get where she is, manipulated an audience. She didn’t just wake up one day with all these followers. She curates fake content, exploits her kids and it’s all about the cash and the perks.

it pains me that people spend their hard earned on mugs and brummy books, for her to spaff it all on Disney shop tat and converse. She is laughing at her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Miranda thing she tried a few weeks ago. Trying to get her attention perhaps. She just keeps trying to propel herself and get more famous. She’s such a weirdo.

It’s hit me- those fools who like Mrs brown’s boys and those other hilariously unfunny sitcoms are the same people that find her funny
Hey! Early Mrs Brown was funny 😂. Now.... ehhhhh..... flogging a dead horse 😂.
Mind you, I found Babs funny for a bit so 🙈

Reactions: 4
Hey! Early Mrs Brown was funny 😂. Now.... ehhhhh..... flogging a dead horse 😂.
Mind you, I found Babs funny for a bit so 🙈
Well she’s definitely flogging a dead horse now with her thrilling “content” 😂

• Haha
So.....she attended ‘endless events’ learning how to ‘write better’.
What a dreadful waste of everyone’s time 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This line in the valentine's haul creeped me out "I'm helping out on Ethan's school trip on the 14th so that'll be our little valentine's date". I'm sure that's exactly what the school staff were hoping the volunteers would say

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tic tok scares me , I’m forever reading articles about it and not in a good way, but why am I not surprised she’s jumped on this pony.... candice B is on it too, I just hope babs doesn’t share her kids on there, I will not let my daughter have tik tok despite the pleas all her friends have it.....cos they don’t cos her friends parents don’t like the kind of stories I’ve read about it either........and I’m still walking around the house cringing and shuddering at what I saw on her tik tok post 😖😖😖😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.