Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Miss D what do you do for a living?

Well I pander to the needs of one of insta’s biggest narcissists. Forever the victim, nothing is ever her fault, prefers one child over the other. We basically sit around watching reality tv and eating cake all day. Unless we are going shopping for more plastic tat. Thinks she a fashion icon for the plus size over 40 women- you’ll know the one.. not funny or talented but thinks because she was a teacher she’s the best thing ever.
But it’s all good so long as I constantly tell her she’s wonderful and other people are wrong in their criticism. Pays the bills

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure Miss D would handle mean comments a lot more maturely than you babs 🙄
If anyone on here is aware who Miss D is judging by her posts you can see why they get on....it’s not hard to work out who she is she likes every post she does .....that’s probably what she’s paid for to like every post of Babs lol

Reactions: 6
there are many theories here but she’s definitely a therapists dream. I’ve just been on tik tok to see what it’s all about. Its for weird, cringey kids and I think her videos are more embarrassing than her takeaway dancing.
I showed my husband, he said “wow 😳
Tiktok is 100% for the kids!! She doesnt do insta and YouTube well, so god knows she does NOT need another platform to embarrass herself on.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Miss D would handle mean comments a lot more maturely than you babs 🙄
Perhaps Miss D is a perfectly normal, well rounded human who doesn’t pimp out her kids so she can sit around in bed all day watching Real Housewives and planning her next trip to Disney. Maybe we will all like her more than you. Is that why you “keep her offline” bab? If only you would show your family the same consideration.

Reactions: 9
Do you know what really annoys me? Brummys mothers Instagram. It’s all about Babs. In fact the last time Claire was mentioned was back in August. My theory is: it’s run by babs and she doesn’t feature Claire because Claire has actually made something of herself and probably has a much more fulfilling life than babs. Sorry for the rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey bab, don’t you think a Disney blog should include and certainly start with useful info for people who want to plan a trip etc?
Not how to make Disney clutter for you home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey bab, don’t you think a Disney blog should include and certainly start with useful info for people who want to plan a trip etc?
Not how to make Disney clutter for you home 🙄
If it was written by anyone else it would , it’s safer for her to blog tat frames because some of advice I’ve seen her give is way off the mark for organising yourself for a Disney holiday, how they utilise their days in Florida is not how most people spend their days on a holiday of a lifetime .....makes me so angry

Do you know what really annoys me? Brummys mothers Instagram. It’s all about Babs. In fact the last time Claire was mentioned was back in August. My theory is: it’s run by babs and she doesn’t feature Claire because Claire has actually made something of herself and probably has a much more fulfilling life than babs. Sorry for the rant 😂
Nail on head

Reactions: 4
An influencer I follow is going to Disney and asked people to let her know of any good Disney accounts to follow. I never saw babs account mentioned 🤣

Those boring bloody frames 🙄 then again look at the childish scrap books she made about her and Stephen! I just find her very immature.

Reactions: 7
Erin and Ethan have almost identical frames, looks like the same tat just positioned differently. For someone who bangs on about how different her kids are, why would their holiday memories be identical? One would have a memory another didnt, one would prefer a particular ride or park or character. It's just tat she picked up and is justifying by putting in a frame.
The label maker caption at the bottom is hideous. Get something from the park with the year on it! Or write it on the back!
What grown woman is this obsessed with tat and showing off!?

Reactions: 7
I can’t even look at the Disney blog as it will infuriate me.
A few years ago she asked for advice on Disney and like a fool I gave her paragraph after paragraph of ideas only for her to use them in a video and not credit a single person that sent the info in.
Then she goes on to get nearly every bit of information she gives incorrect.
She is the worst at Disney the absolute worse and I watch a lot of Disney vlogs and also travel there often

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Emma knows duck all about Disney, she’s been what, 3 times?! Absolute joke she’s starting a blog dedicated to it. She jumped on a bandwagon. I’ve been 10+ times since I was a child, her jade Billington etc- they say completely wrong things in their Disney vlogs giving false information, it’s a joke

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.