Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I can see, Stephen’s made her bed so she must lie in it (not for 80% of the day I might add).
Anyway, what I want to know is - where are all her friends from school & Uni??? She spoke the other day about being lonely when she started her online empire. I’m guessing they slunk away when her head grew out of all proportion & she began to look down at them from those huge nostrils of hers. She only seems to mix with the likes of the ‘social media’ lot & that’s only for engagement & to keep the Stepford lot grinning inanely.
Yes and she seems to fall out with those friends on a regular occurrence aswell, i mean she never mentions Louise at all now does she??

Reactions: 4
this might just be a thing that only annoys me but what is the point of making a big deal of “introducing my girl to chitty chitty bang bang” and then just skipping the parts with the child catcher? either you think she’s old enough for the film or not, what’s the point of showing your kid only half of the film?!
why did she skip them bits ?

Reactions: 1
A fuller eyebrow can look nice but a monobrow 😂 also can she not just get past the point that any comment that doesn’t kiss her arse is trolling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A fuller eyebrow can look nice but a monobrow 😂 also can she not just get past the point that any comment that doesn’t kiss her arse is trolling
If I was trolling I’d send her leaflets of her local eyebrow bar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez, she’s desperate to boost those subscriber numbers. TikTok one day....
What next - ‘Granny bleep Monthly’ in her hammock sized bra & tit tights ?? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and she seems to fall out with those friends on a regular occurrence aswell, i mean she never mentions Louise at all now does she??
Emma reminds me a lot of someone I knew in real life. That person always had a new set of friends, they would utterly exhaust the new frienfs with their personality, and then they'd all disappear to be replaced by the next lot. Maybe it's one of the reasons Emma bashes on about the past so much, she doesn't have those long term friendships.

Reactions: 10
Emma reminds me a lot of someone I knew in real life. That person always had a new set of friends, they would utterly exhaust the new frienfs with their personality, and then they'd all disappear to be replaced by the next lot. Maybe it's one of the reasons Emma bashes on about the past so much, she doesn't have those long term friendships.
there are many theories here but she’s definitely a therapists dream. I’ve just been on tik tok to see what it’s all about. Its for weird, cringey kids and I think her videos are more embarrassing than her takeaway dancing.
I showed my husband, he said “wow 😳

Reactions: 3
When she was watching j lo and shakira and she mentioned they were in their 40’s and 50’s I bet she was shooketh when she realised they are both older than her, yep they look 20 years younger than you brummy!

Reactions: 11
Honestly the eyebrows crap this morning makes her look desperate. The whole thing screams “I want you to think I don’t care” when she clearly does. If she didn’t care she wouldn’t have mentioned it.

She comments on the appearance and behaviour of the casts of the RHW of shittiness but that’s ok? Hypocrisy at its finest.

She clearly hates any sort of criticism and can only handle adoration. How spoilt must she be/have been to get to 42 and and have to spit her dummy out when people say things she doesn’t like??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness... the stick on eyebrow thing! So hilarious! I can’t stop laughing! She should be a comedian!! Well, that showed us Tattlers, eh?!

Errrrm...not.

At least the orangey ones matched her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my goodness... the stick on eyebrow thing! So hilarious! I can’t stop laughing! She should be a comedian!! Well, that showed us Tattlers, eh?!

Errrrm...not.

At least the orangey ones matched her hair 😂
I couldn’t tell the difference between the black monobrow and her actual monobrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am seriously ‘shooketh’ by the comments that people continue to make & really think they should all be quarantined - there is a serious brain virus going on there & it appears to be catching:
“I wish I had your style.....the dresses with a leather jacket look”.
Yeah, cos like Emma started that trend when she was best mates with Anna Wintour, flicking through Vogue together & scoffing Custard Creams...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.