Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I only took a day off and so much has happened did she have a melt down again I’m not sure I can face having a look but I want to know 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wow I only took a day off and so much has happened did she have a melt down again I’m not sure I can face having a look but I want to know 🤦🏼‍♀️
It didn't make much sense. She must have been drunk. Said people who dislike her are sending her DM's being nice but then they screenshot her replies and post them, so she was turning comments off her stories. Went on about how people think she lies and she doesn't. All very rambling!

Reactions: 3
Why were they in a nightclub in the middle of the day, with nobody else there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no-one:
Absolutely no-one:
Babs: “WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOU SHOULDNT GO OUT OVER 40”

maybe the over 40s shouldn’t be using tik tok though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's staying in a tiny hotel room!

She never has a day off the gram or stories. She's out with her sister for her birthday so why doesn't she just post on her private SM which I'm sure she has?

Oh god, all the minions are praising St Stephen on her latest post about him!
St Stephen of Henpecked Husbands 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least we won’t be bombarded with stories tonight! God bless Madonna and her no phones policy!

Reactions: 22
It didn't make much sense. She must have been drunk. Said people who dislike her are sending her DM's being nice but then they screenshot her replies and post them, so she was turning comments off her stories. Went on about how people think she lies and she doesn't. All very rambling!
I haven’t seen anything on here for months think she was having a crazy five minutes

Reactions: 4
It’s an excuse. Babs is far too busy for responding to her minions DMs. She’s a poet and businesswoman now you know

• Haha
I watched part of the vlog - god knows why, I defo knew itd be tit. Pure narcissism. There is no way there were that many questions about her book, we literally witnessed an interview with herself. I dont know how many will get the reference but she really reminds me of Mr Christopher the drama teacher in that CBBC programme about the school...

....its called Class Dismissed before I forget again!

Have you seen the episode of The Simpsons where Homer invented the make up gun which fired really bad make up at Marge? I always think of that when bab's off out 😂
Louise said exactly this on her vlog today about her own make up..... you reading here lady Lou???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a regular on this thread but after reading here again I’ve added her to my Gramster entertainment list. I see she’s still saying a team manage her DMs? That’s the biggest laugh/lie. Who is she, a multi-million account actress? Do these people not realise that the more they lie and bull the more they get called out and written about? Siiiiiigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Latest ad in stories for a Sky show. Doesnt tell us what it is about, how many episodes there are, when it starts. Or that it discusses suicide. just some crap ad where she asks her mum what she would think about a care home. If I had paid her for that ad I would be livid.

Reactions: 9
An entire party for her sister’s birthday where babs is rightly not the centre of attention? Better pull the troll card! Babs has the perfect online way to feed her ego in all situations when she can’t be the number 1 in real life. Her sister’s birthday, daughter’s operation, even Stephen being ill is all brought back round to her. And if she can’t make it about herself, she shouts troll to get the “oh you’re amazing, we love you” brigade out in force.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.