Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a word about how she feels being away from her kids. Guild because they miss her but nothing about her missing them.
No wonder that poor boy misses her, they dont have a secure attachment. She's all over him when it suits - to kick Stephen out the bed or to sniff or post content but the rest of the time he's Stephen's problem. The poor lad wont know whether he's coming or going.

Reactions: 8
I actually find it really strange the way she phrases all her posts about how the kids 'love her'. Everyone else talks about the way they love their kids but hers are always centred around how they love her for being such a great mum mom
She’s insecure and oh so tedious.

Reactions: 6
I actually find it really strange the way she phrases all her posts about how the kids 'love her'. Everyone else talks about the way they love their kids but hers are always centred around how they love her for being such a great mum mom
yes! this is what I keep thinking

Reactions: 5
Of all of the meldrums, SoDs, and bullshit influencers on Instagram this one is the worst of them all. She has no taste, shame or humility. She needs to go straight into the bin.
She makes me embarrassed to be a brummy 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Theres something very greedy and dreadfully lazy about this woman. Hard to put it into words really. Not just the actual sloth like behavior as in lounging in bed all day and leaving all the boring jobs to her other half. But also the half arsed merch, tit poetry, lengthy blogs about herself and then the audacity to act like it's a job that warrants an assistant and she does it all to make us smile. She has a platform (for whatever reason) but fails to use it well. Unmumsey seems so humble in comparison. She doesn't get involved in drama, seems to actually think before she speaks, generally really invests wisely in this strange 'job' shes ended up in. Brummy goes for every pie she can stab her greedy fingers in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
£3 a ticket? Be awful if all the tickets sold but nobody turned up wouldn’t it? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not going to insult proper authors... so I'm gonna say book writer. Do they normally charge for book signings?

Reactions: 3
Oh look! Instead of doing it herself, she’s got her daughter to smash Mickey’s face in! Well done Bab. Great parenting there Bab. 👍🏼
Stephen sitting reading something on his phone peacefully. Erin comes running in with a cushion and smacks him over the face. All for LOLZ. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not going to insult proper authors... so I'm gonna say book writer. Do they normally charge for book signings?
I got my book signed by Lee Child, he’s a fairly well know author. He did a book signing event a couple of years ago now. No charge for that.

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember Carrie hope fletcher charging for her signings?? Is Emma’s actually for real??

Reactions: 3
Apart from everything else about her that pisses me off she’s also a walking talking environmental disaster lol.....buying fast fashion items from places like boohoo which are proven to contribute to landfill cos most only wear them for a short time and then get rid cos they can afford too, then she buys all the tat from pound shops and B & M .....she will have the extinction rebellion protesters on her street soon

Reactions: 8
Let's just all buy the tickets and don't turn up, thta is such a genius idea.
It's 3quid, well worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look! Instead of doing it herself, she’s got her daughter to smash Mickey’s face in! Well done Bab. Great parenting there Bab. 👍🏼
Stephen sitting reading something on his phone peacefully. Erin comes running in with a cushion and smacks him over the face. All for LOLZ. 😡
That’s a quick way of getting her daughter on the peadophile radar again with plastering her on tik tok.....sometimes she ain’t got a fuckin clue 😡😡

Reactions: 6
FOD did a Q&A and book signing thing at Waterstones in Brum and I’m fairly sure that was ticketed as well (£5?). I think it’s because it’s in the evening, the store has to stay open late, pay staff etc. My guess would be the ticket cost pays all that stuff.

Reactions: 2
I think the charge is there to check people will turn up.
FOD and Brummy aren't guaranteed bums on seats so if they are keeping the store open then a small charge for tickets will ensure attendance..... Or will it?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.