Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she fell out with Louise over Erin's youtube vlog? Wonder if babs asked Louise's advice when people started criticising it and Louise told her that we were all correct and that it's a very bad idea?! Babs doesn't take well to criticism. She likes everyone to lick her numb arse.

Reactions: 7
She’s really made Stephen drive them all the way to London in a STORM just so they can go to a concert. Can she not drive herself?

Reactions: 13
She’s really made Stephen drive them all the way to London in a STORM just so they can go to a concert. Can she not drive herself?
She said the tickets cost a fortune so probably didn't want to waste them but they are advising people not to travel and a lot of trains are not running. I'll laugh if Madonna cancels again...she's been cancelling a lot of concerts lately.

Reactions: 8
Brummy has definitely fallen out of favour with Louise Pentland hasn't she? Louise has posted a day out with her fave insta/YouTube mums and no sign of Babs.
Louise had turned off the comments on the videos she did with Brummy! I think people found her annoying.

Reactions: 11
Agree. Good she had family to look after the kids. I can see why they are still going as it is mega expensive and once in a lifetime.
Anyone else get onto the self big up for spending soooooo much on the tickets!? 💲💲💲

Reactions: 6
Why does she think people are lying. It is her that fibs. She exaggerates everything. We all have to know about Lucy to feel sorry for her. She is so narcissistic

Reactions: 4
She said the tickets cost a fortune so probably didn't want to waste them but they are advising people not to travel and a lot of trains are not running. I'll laugh if Madonna cancels again...she's been cancelling a lot of concerts lately.
Oh yeah, I completely get why she’s driving down but when they are advising people not to travel - is it really more important than your own safety?
What I don’t get is why it is ALWAYS Stephen....

Reactions: 3
I just reckon Louise thought she was ok at first then realised what an awful, shameless lump she is and didnt want to be associated with such an embarrassment.
I definitely dont think it was babs who cut ties with louise - she would have clung to that friendship like her life depended on it.

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, I completely get why she’s driving down but when they are advising people not to travel - is it really more important than your own safety?
What I don’t get is why it is ALWAYS Stephen....
Driving her there is probably preferable from having to coax her out of the shower when she's having a melt down/tantrum about not being able to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking on Madonna's website, there are still tickets available for tonights show but her Tuesday show has been cancelled. It wouldn't surprise me if she cancels tonights show as well. There are rumours she's not selling enough tickets.

Has he driven them to a train station as there's a train in the background of her latest story?

Reactions: 5
Bet Stephen is over the moon, drop them off at the train station, leave the kids at the grandparents then spend the afternoon wanking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably threatened to smash his face in if he didn’t drive them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish she would stop bloody singing. She might know all the words but it is as monotone and awful as her speaking! 🤫🤐

Bet Stephen is over the moon, drop them off at the train station, leave the kids at the grandparents then spend the afternoon wanking.
I think he may have driven them to London looking at her post? So probably can’t do that without being arrested!

If Stephen has driven them down to London, how is she getting back if the trains are laid off? Or has she made him wait around for her? 😏

Reactions: 3
If Stephen has driven them down to London, how is she getting back if the trains are laid off? Or has she made him wait around for her? 😏
It's not easy to get a train back up to Birmingham after a concert anyway. Most finish at 11 and you've got to really race from wherever the venue is to get the last train from either Euston or Marylebone. A couple of times I've been to see my favourite band play last minute secret shows and had to be back first thing so I've ended up hanging around all night McDonalds until the first train.

I want to know how she’s going to survive without her phone in the Madonna gig ... they are banned and you have to put them in a lockable pouch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's staying in a tiny hotel room!

She never has a day off the gram or stories. She's out with her sister for her birthday so why doesn't she just post on her private SM which I'm sure she has?

Oh god, all the minions are praising St Stephen on her latest post about him!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.