Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she can’t even enjoy a family party without checking her account every two seconds probably desperate to see how many likes and comments she’s getting 🙄

Is it just me or does it look like there’s not many people at this party? 🤔

Is there a rival tattle?👀
Is she doing a Colleen Rooney?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must say I do know what she’s referring to though. I’ve been on her thread since very early on and some tattlers did post screenshots of their interactions with her if I remember rightly- also things like how long it was til she had been online which you can see when you message someone on Instagram etc

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t fib?! That’s a lie in itself!! She’s been caught out lying lots of times now!! duck right off Emma

Reactions: 12
I remember aaaaaaages ago somebody posted a DM chat between them and Emma on here. But here she is carrying on like it happens all the time or it has happened recently. Bullshit. It’s funny because back when I actually followed her, I replied to a couple of her stories and was never acknowledged and that was before her regular troll breakdowns. I’ve messaged a few people on social media with similar followings and they have always taken the time to respond. It’s just because she can’t be bothered to interact with people if it’s not boosting her engagement. It says a lot about you that you can ignore the 99.999% of people that are fawning over you so that you can protect yourself from a small amount of criticism.

And calm down with your Saint Emma of Birmingham crap. You expect us to believe that you feel good about bringing joy to the lives of the “small group of people” hating you? 😂 Just to be clear, you have absolutely no affect on my life whatsoever. I take 5 minutes out of my busy day to consume your ridiculous content and call you out on it over here with other intelligent people. I think it’s healthy to have a difference of opinion. Not all of us look at social media like some kind of consumeristic dictatorship. Whatever helps you sleep better at night bab!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So apparently she’s aware that these people pretending to be nice in DM’s dislike her so how come she hasn’t blocked them before now?

I think she’s trying to be babs Christie and those messages are only actually showing to those watching her stories that don’t follow her and who she believes are Tattlers!

Presumably the lying that has upset her so much is those who didn’t believe the caught off guard photos? Strange thing to get so upset about. I think the alcohol is talking!

Reactions: 6
So apparently she’s aware that these people pretending to be nice in DM’s dislike her so how come she hasn’t blocked them before now?

I think she’s trying to be babs Christie and those messages are only actually showing to those watching her stories that don’t follow her and who she believes are Tattlers!

Presumably the lying that has upset her so much is those who didn’t believe the caught off guard photos? Strange thing to get so upset about. I think the alcohol is talking!
Yep- some have seen through the caught off guard, natural photos and she doesn’t like it. Weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Just another thought- do you think she’s gaslighting followers who may questions those photos by getting in there first so they don’t question her?

Reactions: 4
She is replying to comments on her grid photos whilst she is at her sister's birthday party with her family. Put. The. Phone. Down. 📵

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s 100% a liar. But narcissists truly cannot see it about themselves, every scenario is twisted to her narrative where she is either the hero or the victim, never EVER in the wrong or mistaken. The DM exchange I had with her a while ago made me realise she will twist and tweak reality to fit her needs. She completely misquoted me when she went on her stories to rant about it, it was so weird. I think she honestly believes her own lies, so to her she’s not lying. She’s fascinating

Reactions: 19
What on earth is she on about in her latest stories? People sent her nice DMs so she turned the message feature off on her stories? That makes no sense. Also I thought she didn’t read her DMs?
Too many sherbets tonight bab?
She claimed she never reads DMs- the "team" deal with them. But then she CONSTANTLY mentions DMs she's recieved etc, either her "team" keep her VERY informed, or she's a bloody liar... my money is on her being a massive liar.

Reactions: 12
She’s on it far too much to not read the DMs.

Think she just thinks she’s too big for interacting with follower’s DMs now, but needed something else to blame that fits with the victim mentality. She likes to make sure we think she’s vulnerable and shower cries so we don’t call her out for the manipulative narcissist she is. Oh wait.

Reactions: 9
I think she is having another episode as clearly she has lost the plot again. I have never known a liar like it. I could write a book of the lies she has told

My name is Emma and I have a dilemma,
My sheep bloody love me and it always makes me weep.
I have created an account pretending to be my mum to make sure it looks like someone is proud of me constantly showing my bum.
I wrote my book myself I copied no one, don't tell me you have proof that my girl actually did some.
I promote myself as a size 18 as I'd really like to be hired by Gleam, in fact I'm a size 14 but still wobbly and not lean.
I love my husband with all my heart without him I'd not know what to do, he does everything for me and changes my tampon too. But if he forgets to change the bins I swear to god I will smash his face in!
I live my kids so much I am fit to burst, my girl is a star I'm glad I had her first. My boy was pulled out of me as my fanny is so numb, I have no idea why I had him coz Erin is like an extra limb.
I like to sniff ethan every night anything is better than the smell of my airing tights.
See I don't tell lies I just stretch the truth I can even do gymnastics with my sweaty numb hoof

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The book Q&A is full of waffle. Back in 2018 she had an idea for a novel but then the Publishers suggested another type of book but it wasn't for her and she had to tell them and they looked embarrassed so then they came back about a book of poems. She has been VERY, VERY lucky to get a publishing deal but she thinks it's because of her blog and so they could already see all her writing and that's why they offered her a deal!

She doesn't have a favourite poet! Some poems she doesn't understand. She prefers the type like Spike Milligan wrote. Her favourite author is Marian Keyes, she mentioned this about 10 times, I wondered if Marian has the same Publisher? She also loves Dan Brown. Oh and also, she has always likened herself to Bridget Jones!

She did lots of research but enjoyed writing the poems. She wrote them into the night and early in the morning! If she had an idea at night she would sit up and jot it down. If she was out and about and she had an idea she would make notes on her phone. She enjoyed the whole process. The illustrations are fabulous. Although the poems are about parenthood if you don't have kids you could always buy it for your Mum for Mothers day but buy it a week early and have a read before gifting it!

One of the poems is about a trip to Ikea. One is about hairy legs. She didn't have a hard copy to hand to show (probably because it's such a tiny book).

Also babs...that grey top does not go with that summery jumpsuit and stop flicking your hair every two seconds.

I bet she is one of those people who take the shine off other people on their special day. I hope her sister had a lovely birthday and is totally unaware of what has gone down on social.

Reactions: 11
I swear every single month emma has to make herself the victim in a completely bullshit situation for engagement?!? She WANTS “scandals” to happen so she can cry about it

Reactions: 14
I swear every single month emma has to make herself the victim in a completely bullshit situation for engagement?!? She WANTS “scandals” to happen so she can cry about it
👏👏👏 exactly

Brummy has definitely fallen out of favour with Louise Pentland hasn't she? Louise has posted a day out with her fave insta/YouTube mums and no sign of Babs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.