Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest ad in stories for a Sky show. Doesnt tell us what it is about, how many episodes there are, when it starts. Or that it discusses suicide. just some crap ad where she asks her mum what she would think about a care home. If I had paid her for that ad I would be livid.
I didn't understand if she was advertising sky or the programme is that even a thing that someone would pay her to advertise a program?? I don't get it

Reactions: 3
She really is a bit thick isn't she? You can tell so easily in her writing. There's no depth or subtlety at all. Unmumsy posted on the weekend about being bossed around by her son when she was playing with him and it hit the mark as it was relatably funny whereas Brummy would have just posted about how much her kids love her and expected the fans to fawn over her.

Reactions: 8
Why comment that she needs ultra tampons as she has had kids. Stupid witch it's nothing to do with you having a fanny like a hippos yawn it's your flow 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

OMG!! Like, I’m just sitting on the toilet for a quick wee - you know how it is - not had time for one since I watched Homes Under The Hammer, Tenable & a You Tube video about an amaze balls woman in Arkansas who lives in a pickup truck with 18 kids and.....
Well, anyway - who should walk in on me but one of my CATS, while I’m actually passing water!!! Puh! Can I have no privacy in this house? Is this ‘mum’ thing a full time job or what?? 😍 God, she loves me SO much!!! It’s just so bloody amazing!!! ❤❤❤
Oh, she’s actually just come to attack the toilet roll.....😳
I honestly do not know how you cope, selfish cat!! You better start posting pics of yourself in the bath and get writing a book 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why comment that she needs ultra tampons as she has had kids. Stupid witch it's nothing to do with you having a fanny like a hippos yawn it's your flow 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I honestly do not know how you cope, selfish cat!! You better start posting pics of yourself in the bath and get writing a book 😅
I really couldn’t ever go there.
Pics of me in the bath!! It’s what nightmares are made of. Mince pie? My husband would need to cover my bits with a Costco box of 48 muffins 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's odd in her post with Nanny San that she says her parents retired from work to do childcare when she had her first baby as in old vlogs when she's still teaching but starting to vlog she says Ethan is in Nursery 3 days a week!

Nanny San is really getting into this vlogging life nowadays! That AD is crap. Tells us bugger all and Nanny San sounded like she was reading from a script! I noticed a minion commented about the AD 'Legends, the stories made me laugh so much'. Wtf? It wasn't even funny and I'm sure wasn't meant to be either discussing about Care Homes?

Babs talking about her Mum guilt is a load of fake crap. She's been away loads of times and her and Stephen go away on their own. She just wants everyone to engage with her and say how they experience it too.

I assume she means her periods got heavier after having children which is why she needs super plus?! Mine didn't, mine got lighter after kids.

£3 for a book signing, bet she’s having to pay Waterstones to bloody be in there cos they wouldn’t invite her surely

A tattler has got to go.....I can’t make it , too far away/ can’t be arsed but I’ll pay for someone’s ticket lol if I can give you a list of questions to ask on my behalf

She'll read this then demand her Managers/Waterstones provide extra security in case any Tattlers come up and harrass her!!

Nanny San will also be there. She's loving this vlogging life!
Nannysan is in charge if the merchandise on the night.....£14.99 a mug or £25 for mug and book

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can go...!
You CAN go...but would you want to?
What questions could you ask on behalf of team Tattle?
Do you want to be in close proximity to the leather leggings?

Actually probably best not to ask her anything...you know how she gets when irate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Count me out of this one!
I’ll have Stephen chasing me around the Horror Section, trying to knock me out with a large Stephen King.....😳😳

Is it just me,( & my caffeine overdose), or do you think of ‘Miss D’ as a younger version of Dame Edna’s bridesmaid, Madge?? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she had Mum guilt but couldn’t be arsed to go and pick the kids up from school 🤔 even knowing how much her boy had missed her?

I don’t know why she bleats on about the boy missing her? All my kids were like that with me but never bothered if their dad wasn’t here! If I ever got time away from them I bloody loved it and didn’t even miss them (did used to feel a bit guilty about not missing them)!

I actually find it really strange the way she phrases all her posts about how the kids 'love her'. Everyone else talks about the way they love their kids but hers are always centred around how they love her for being such a great mum mom

I actually find it really strange the way she phrases all her posts about how the kids 'love her'. Everyone else talks about the way they love their kids but hers are always centred around how they love her for being such a great mum mom
I bet Erin didn’t love her for a while when she told her she could no longer have her YouTube channel!

I would never speak like that telling friends or family how much my kids love me. It does seem weird but that’s her all over.

Reactions: 6
I bet Erin didn’t love her for a while when she told her she could no longer have her YouTube channel!

I would never speak like that telling friends or family how much my kids love me. It does seem weird but that’s her all over.
I do too. Very odd indeed and actually really unusual. I just googled narcissist and I’m not sure she is one as their often charming..... id day she is classically self absorbed. All pseudoscience I know but it makes sense- Instagram had fed the monster.... https://www.lifehack.org/325656/15-signs-self-absorbed-people-2

Reactions: 5

Every-bloody-thing is about Emma!!! I have never seen anyone SO self centred in my life. She has it pretty good, healthy kids, helpful parents, a "job" that could be mistaken for "swanning/lounging around having fun", Stephen seems pretty devoted (whether through fear or true love) and happy to shoulder more than his share of household/parenting duties. She absolutely infuriates me with her constant "look how great I am!" or "woe is me!" posts- even managed to scew attentionto her on her sister's birthday!

Why she felt the need to make a comment about the tampons I will never ever know! Nothing like tmi with Emma!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why she felt the need to make a comment about the tampons I will never ever know! Nothing like tmi with Emma!!
It makes me retch 🤢 It’s like she’s the only woman who’s ever had two children, which has obviously stretched her fanjam (let’s forget about the C Sections, that spoils the story!!) & now she needs to use torpedo sized tampons.
But then, of course, she is the best mother, ever, & that’s why she’s loved so much by her two kids. More than any other child loves their mother. She’s just amazeballs (& full of shite).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.