Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Photograph with the staff fangirling over Babs - I think they have allowed her Insta status to overrule their sense of promoting solid role models and safeguarding.
This is going to sound bitchy, but it’s Tattle, so why not? Now I’ve seen the picture, it’s clear those teachers are Babettes and one of them is a Popsy-wearer by the looks of it. Probably the same standard of (crap) teacher that Babs was.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
How many more of these reels is she going to churn out.
It screams of loneliness and desperation to be liked, something I think she's felt her whole life!
She puts on this pretence ALL the time that she's this care free wacky crazy fun loving fool, when the reality is she's a sad ugly nasty desperate nobody who has no talent and aPsolutely nothing going for her.
She's way too controlling to be anything like this person she's trying to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Candyfloss1974!

half listening to theatest episode of her podcast - I cannot. explain how much it irritaties me when she latches on to any mention of 90s diet culture to spew her babnory tales of how she used to live off soup and do a 100 sit-up each morning, fully attempting to imply she had an eating disorder, when she has previously mentioned it was a short-lived phase after an ex boyfriend commented on her squishy tummy and had nothing whatsoever to do with the pressures of diet culture.

this time she takes it even further though claiming that 90s diet culture still impacts her TODAY, as if she were to eat a bigger lunch - her example was if she went out and ate a meal of fish and chips - she would then be overwhelmed with thoughts that she should only eat a sandwich for her evening meal. she also says that if she were offered a chocolate bar, she would always opt for a crunchie as she was told that crunchies are lower in calories with a vague reference to honeycomb - and I'm sorry but WHAT?! i have never seen babs eat a crunchier, unless it's a crunchie bite from her advent calendar - so hardly her chocolate bar of choice.

and utter bullshit about her feeling she can only eat a snack for tea if she had a bigger lunch - or her attempt to agree with her guest that if she eats toast for breakfast, she can't eat bread for lunch because CARBS, she eats fucking ICING for breakfast, consumes entire cakes by herself and downed a full-sized Easter egg before 11am! this is the woman who grabs at any possible opportunity to decide that calories don't count, whose main intake is sugar and who eats kids meals of pure carbs at Disney because he toddler bedtime means they have to eat at 5pm before the restaurants open, only to return to her hotel room. and feast on sweets and crisps from the literal SUITCASE of snacks she has lugged all the way to America with her. the toxicity of 90s diet culture and the lasting impact it has on many adults of today aPsolutely does not affact babs, and it really irritates me that she pretends it does, given the devastating consequences of eating disorders, many of which were triggered by diet culture and all the "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" crap, and the Special K diet etc.

as with her claims of "AnXiEtY", it is not something to lie about. Just fuck off babs. 😡
Ah so another phase of 90’s chameleon Babs and in between wallflower, boy band stalker and hard core raver was her Kate Moss heroin chic era.

I don’t know about anyone else but if I had a big fish and chip lunch then I would have something lighter for dinner just because I’d be pretty full up and not because I was mentally scarred by 90’s diet culture?

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she is just pathetic!

She thinks she's a role model for girls, the only thing she has accomplished today is wearing stripes and crying at the Dentist.

I'd much prefer that girls had Engineers, Nurses, Dr's, s
Scientists etc as role models. Not someone has pathetic as Bab.

She honestly gets more deranged each month. Surely she will have a complete breakdown at some point, her lies and fabricated life is going to catch up with her.

• Heart

HelenaHandbasket

I can't believe Babs is so stupid she posted the screenshot of a teacher with her social media name to her stories - after giving a talk about supposed online safety! The woman is a liability!

And then got into the filthy pyjamas that she'd sweated through the previous night. :sick::sick::sick:

• Angry
  • Sick

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240302_220320.jpg

Bab, I'd set up a go fund me page then personally pick you up from your house if I thought I'd get enough cash to pay you. I could do with a laugh you delusional, flumpy cunt!

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Emma is brave doing a talk in a secondary school. Students of that age bracket are notoriously difficult and have "pack mentality". It's not for the weak. Scrap that, she's not brave. She's stupid. She may just as well pin raw steaks on herself and walk into a pride of lionesses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Am I being thick or missing something… so she went to a school and chatted about what exactly???
How to get free stuff ?
How act up and talk about rubbish ??
I’m actually really interested to know what was said 🤯
She chatted about how to stay safe online silly.
Let's not mention the fact that we all know where she lives and the entire content of her kids bedrooms, their dates of birth and schools they attend. Other than those minor technicalities she's very well equipped to talk to young impressionable kids about online safety 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Fast forward to 2025 ‘This time last year I was feeling a bit wobbly, struggling to cope with day to day life, thought I was losing my mind….. yada yada yada…..now I’m my me’est me living my happiest life’. Just fuck off you self absorbed waste of fresh air.

• Heart

Emmalj44

Am I being thick or missing something… so she went to a school and chatted about what exactly???
How to get free stuff ?
How act up and talk about rubbish ??
I’m actually really interested to know what was said 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
Matching sweatshirts 😭🤦🏼‍♀️ nah I’m done, if she makes that poor child pose for a photo with the one leg doing a back kick and doing the peace sign I’m reporting her to social services

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
What the fuck is this set up all about? Look at the half-arsed pulled curtains and the size of that free telly looks ridiculous. Ol' lardy arse never sits on the sofa nearest the telly does she?
That pic is GRIM - outsized curtain pole, scruffy arse curtains, manky blankets, stinking dog, oversized sofas and TV all under an extremely perturbing 100watt bulb 🤯 it’s like a Tracey Emin original

• Haha

DLPJG

What comes to mind when you think about teaching children how to be safe online…

Dont give out personal details like your date of birth to strangers on the internet
Don’t tell people where you go to school
Don’t share pictures of your bedroom with strangers on the internet
Don’t share your family’s personal details

She has done ALL of the above. It’s nothing short of shameful.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mingles1001

VIP Member
If that flump or any of these workshy bastards were going into my kids school to promote cash over online safety (especially of children who can’t consent) I’d be contacting the governors pronto!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's back in the same PJ's she had on this morning while confessing how sweaty she'd been in the night 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
IMG_1122.jpeg

Has anyone else listened to this? First few minutes she says age 43 she had all these crazy allergies come from nowhere and like a typical mum she didn’t go to the doctor. Then after suffering with the allergies for sometime she finally went to the doctor who said it was perimenopause. What. A. Load. Of. Bollocks. That’s not what she’s said on her stories. There were multiple visits to dr then the asthma diagnosis etc etc

• Angry
  • Wow