Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
……..an 11 year old “chose” to be a cat? Really? All I see on her book days is money spaffed on outfits. No creativity beyond a credit card.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Shouldn’t both Primary and secondary schools be discouraging social media ‘careers’ and oversharing online? Whatever schools these are they are seriously warped. They’d never have someone like her in my school. I hope the parents complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Here’s how she described Alison:

“She was so lovely. Just as lovely as you would think she is. A lovely lady.”

Why don’t you buy a lovely dictionary you dick and learn a new word?

And don’t bring national treasure Alison Hammond into your shit Babs. She’s probably only posted it because she’s devastated she can’t show the Holly and Phil one anymore.

• Haha

Hareandbear

VIP Member
What in the abhorrent safeguarding universe is she doing off the talk in a Primary School 🤬
Who are these Head Teachers allowing her into their schools?

• Angry

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Once again she’s coming with the struggling narrative after she has made a tit of herself.

How dare she say none of her friends understand her when one of her closest friends is dealing with a cancer diagnosis!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

emme1122

Chatty Member
I’ve been thinking… something must of happened at the wedding, hence the quiet day yesterday and now all these stories about struggling with things. Trying to deflect the blame from her just being her now to the perimenopause/menopause. Well that my guess anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing in this world could convince me that she is a size 18! In her head maybe, but you can see the awful fit of her party dress, the pants that are so tight you can the outline of them! She has no idea how to dress for her size. Just because you can get it over your enormous head Bab, doesn't mean it fits or looks good. Ask your sister-in-law to take you shopping!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It infuriates me that there's people out there who think this massive ugly aggressive boring talentless pathetic overgrown baby is worthy of talking to school kids on International Womens Day!
She's a disgrace!
She has NOTHING of any value to offer and I can guarantee this now, if that talk is at The Brats school and the other kids don't already know who Emma is, they'll certainly go and Google her and then fucking hell, it'll all be over for Erin!

What exactly is she going to say?,,,,,,,,
"Come on girls, get your stripes on and your belts at the ready,,,, find yourself a wet wipe of a husband to enable you and wait on you while you laze on the sofa, inhaling sugar and alcohol.
Occasionally try and make out like you've got a JOB by posting some shit Ads online. No thought or originality are required for these thankfully.
Don't forget the weekly pity post to up your engagement and feed your attention seeking addiction. For this you'll need either a sick relative, a made up illness, old stories from your past (these can also be made up if you wish) a lack in body confidence or if you really want to lay it on thick you can use all of the above.
If you have more than one child be sure to pick a favourite. Probably the girl if you have one cos ya know, us girls have got to stick together.
Brag a lot, be patronising & vulgar in equal measures and I'm sure you'll all go really far like meeeeee!!!
Hope that helps, Loves ya 😘"

• Haha
  • Heart

lessthaninfluenced

A once in a lifetime trip where they’ll all be tucked up every night by 8pm with a snack and an iPad missing half of what’s going on around them

• Angry
  • Haha

lessthaninfluenced

See if my mum bought me a matching sweatershirt to wear at the age of Erin I’d have literally died inside and refused to wear it

• Haha
  • Wow

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The February 24th 2024 9:00am me had no confidence to post on here, now fast forward to February 24th 2024 11:00am me I have the confidence to finally post. It’s been a wild ride cowbags.

Anyway I have nothing of value to add to the great comments before mine apart from that you shouldn’t hairspray your hair before using heat on it. But what do you expect from a hair tutorial filmed in 2004.

• Haha
  • Heart

Candyfloss1974!

I wasn’t going to say anything because I prefer to keep my past of rubbing shoulders with big celebs private but……
As a child I got to meet Eddie Large from Little and Large after he’d performed in panto at Birmingham Hippodrome
*Comments from jealous haters will be reported

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Let's just say for one wild second that ANY of what she has posted today is true (its not but humour me)..... Why does she have to write it like she's talking to 5 year olds! She's so patronising and condescending. And god forbid she actually cunjers up a coherent sentence 🙄

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240229_103250_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240229_103216_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240229_103213_Instagram.jpg

Oh my good god!
Why!?

Why would you post this?

I'm a mental health professional and I have no clue why she would show herself like this.

And the only reason why she's moaning about wanting some sun is so that she can moan about being Hot 🙄😴 And wheel out the "I'm 'ot Mum, are you 'ot" reel.
Bore the fuck off Emma as sort your eyebrows out 🐛

• Sick
  • Heart